Life Hacks
Any of you hommies interested in health discussions and related topics? Apart from entrepreneurship, this is seriously my only other passion.......well of course I like white women and interracial $3X  Tongue

* Just updated the title to life hacks' as maybe that's a topic of more interest. Could be anything from health, dating, technology to even just the best shirt to wear at a party.

Admin feel free to delete if of no interest. Peace!
Shower every day and use anti-pespirant.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jaegerdude's post:
  • zetron
If you're talking a woman and you have serious intentions (and I don't mean a one night stand).
Listen. Don't formulate your replies while she's talking. Just listen and focus on body language.
You'll hear what she saying and what's she trying to communicate.
(07-01-2018, 02:41 AM)Black19magic85 Wrote: If you're talking a woman and you have serious intentions (and I don't mean a one night stand).
Listen. Don't formulate your replies while she's talking. Just listen and focus on body language.
You'll hear what she saying and what's she trying to communicate.

Ugh. This TERRIBLE advice.

1) Women virtually never say what they actually mean.

2) Women will always frame social discussions around whatever narrative makes them look best. Very few women will legitimately self-deprecate, and most of the one's who do are depressives.

Yes. Read her body language. But you can ignore about 80% of what women say because most of it's bullshit. If you want to build a connection, ignore what she says and watch what she does. That information will determine whether or not you're compatible. And compatibility is the key to a healthy LTR. If I could give any advice to my younger self, it would be that.
White Girl Connoisseur
[Image: OxvA.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shotgun Styles's post:
  • uiop90
Organize your finances. "Money can be a great tool to happiness, or it can be a source of great misery."

So said my Chinese fortune cookie Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like RickTheDick's post:
  • uiop90, Shotgun Styles
Lift weights and cut out junk food to achieve the fountain of youth. Cardio is nice, but dramatically overrated, diet and weights have far more of an impact.
[Image: DGaaBwz.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes vesuvius's post:
  • marcusskipsey
(07-03-2018, 03:41 PM)vesuvius Wrote: Lift weights and cut out junk food to achieve the fountain of youth. Cardio is nice, but dramatically overrated, diet and weights have far more of an impact.

Agree whole heartedly on points one and two.

But three is a no go. I run wind sprints in the morning, and at 44 years of age, i can tell you that the benefits to my sense of well being are profound. The endorphin high alone would be worth it. But I'm rarely if ever fatigued, my mind is clearer throughout the day, and I digest my food more efficiently and not matter how strenuous the activity, I never get winded anymore. HIIT (high impact intensity training) is particularly good if you weight train because it increases your in-workout stamina and boosts testosterone.

Now, long cardio? Fuck that shit. I ain't running no 5 miles. Or cycling 10. If I can't complete the entire session in 20 minutes, it's too long.
White Girl Connoisseur
[Image: OxvA.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shotgun Styles's post:
  • whiteisright4bbc
HIIT is excellent. Cutting out junk food, but more specifically carbs/sugar is the key. Bread/wheat should be consumed WAY less and should be at the top of the food pyramid, not the bottom. But more important than exercise and diet is SLEEP. Get 7-9 hours of sleep EVERY night. The number of people who function well from less than 7 hours of sleep daily rounded down is 0%. Don't feed into that myth of thinking you're one of those tiny percentiles that can get 4 hours and be fine. Or at least go get a battery of tests and have your health monitored while undergoing low levels of sleep first to be sure, but personally, I'd air on the side of caution and just get that 7-9 hours.

Another thing ridiculously underrated is FASTING. It has similar benefits to diet/exercise when it comes to your health. Eat in no more than 8-10 hour windows then fast for the remaining 14-16 hours. Not difficult at all, do most of it at night while you're sleeping by skipping breakfast and eating at like 10 AM or 12 PM until 6 PM or 8 PM. This is VERY beneficial and HEALTHY. We as humans did NOT evolve to eat 24/7. We were hunters and gatherers, so we would go long periods without eating. Our bodies have not adapted to live such an excess and sedentary lifestyle.

A ketogenic diet is also good, obviously, which I pretty much already listed, but not as brazenly, but basically get your body to burn fat instead of carbs. Paleo is also good @Shotgun.
[Image: 7p10mnlqnzhmwpza.gif]
[-] The following 3 users Like whiteisright4bbc's post:
  • RickTheDick, iramaj, Shotgun Styles
Drink Coffee..

At least that's what the latest "scientific studies" say.

Is anyone else getting sick and tired of these so-called scientific studies telling us one thing, then reversing themselves later?? If it isn't eggs, it's dairy, or chocolate or coffee or meat.. gimme a break.

While I'm ranting, I'm also fed-up (pun intended) with those holier-than-thou vegetarians. I'll deliberately order my double whopper to go, and eat it outside the nearest veggie food shop.
[-] The following 2 users Like RickTheDick's post:
  • whiteisright4bbc, smithvenables
^ I'd preface drinking coffee with not putting a ton of sugar in (no sugar is best). Green tea is also good. Those and water are the best things you can drink from a day to day basis.

Vegans are far worse than vegetarians. Meat is great, especially grass fed and obviously fish is great. Eggs are great, too. The thing about vegans that doesn't make sense is that tons of animals are killed when harvesting all of those vegetables in those giant fields with the combines they use. I guess they only care about certain animals or have willful ignorance towards certain truths.
[Image: 7p10mnlqnzhmwpza.gif]