Life Hacks
Detoxing is something we all need to do, but most people do not do it the right way. They see these 3 day detox products and think that is it, the reality is that a real detox take roughly 6 months to do. If you do it right they you are good for about 4-6 years before you have to do it again. The benefits are so great. Your body as a whole just functions much better and things become easier, you notice less pain in places, your BP drops. I completed one 5 years ago, and just started one last month.

Drinking lots of water is key because that is what is going to be carrying a lot of the the toxins out of your body in your urine obviously and also your sweat so you gotta replace that water constantly.

If you have never tried Spirulina I recommend it, basically blue gree algae/seaweed. I go to my local health food store get a little baggie of it around $10 last about a month or two depending on how much I take, usually I go with about a teaspoon a day. Mix that in with a 16 oz bottle of water, and chug(it tastes disgusting) but it is great for you helps remove all the heavy metals in the body very potent and full of nutrients. There are also so many things you can do with water like my current fav water detox drink, is a cucumber+green apple+mint mix. So good and refreshing on a hot day.
[-] The following 2 users Like blkknight1's post:
  • whiteisright4bbc, anti_flag
4BBC: Anti-Wheat Crusader.
White Girl Connoisseur
[Image: OxvA.gif]
^ It's just carbs. You can eat wheat, just probably not a great idea to eat a ton of it. Nothing wrong with sugar either, in small amounts. Most people eat way too much, though.
[Image: 7p10mnlqnzhmwpza.gif]
Factory farming is terrible. The water required to produce 1 lb of beef is just asinine. Anything grass fed is superior. Greenhouse gas contribution is high. Livestock farmers are generally fucking annoying, especially with regards to safeguarding other species (100 eagles were recently poisoned in Australia).

So there definitely needs to be a shift away from meat consumption and dairy for a variety of reasons that don't even concern diet. People will make their own decisions but you cannot ignore the meat footprint.
(07-04-2018, 01:27 PM)Coltrane88 Wrote: So there definitely needs to be a shift away from meat consumption and dairy for a variety of reasons that don't even concern diet.  People will make their own decisions but you cannot ignore the meat footprint.

I sure as hell can, and will.

Pigs are delicious. Cows are delicious. Chickens are a staple. And they're delicious.

MEAT 4 LIFE!
White Girl Connoisseur
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shotgun Styles's post:
  • whiteisright4bbc
I agree that factory farming is bad, but it does feed a lot of people. Would be hard to feed everyone without it. It's a bit of a necessary evil. Grass fed/hunting/growing your own food is best, but not everyone can do/afford that. Food needs to be cheaply produced now and in abundant amounts unless you're a proponent of population control. Who knows, though? They are starting to create meat in labs now (look into Memphis Meats).
[Image: 7p10mnlqnzhmwpza.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes whiteisright4bbc's post:
  • Shotgun Styles
Yep. the "ethical meat" of the future will not be some contrived soy concoction, but lab grown perfectly marbled steaks.
White Girl Connoisseur
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shotgun Styles's post:
  • whiteisright4bbc
Live well within your means. You really dont need to collect a lot of stuff. Eat & drink well in moderation. Sleep well. Focus on the things that bring you satisfaction.
Don’t wank wearing sand paper
(07-07-2018, 01:14 PM)jaegerdude Wrote: Don’t wank wearing sand paper

Very sound advice. In fact don’t wank at all. Wanking has been scientifically linked to blindness.
[-] The following 1 user Likes RickTheDick's post:
  • Shotgun Styles