The art of Entrepreneurship
Thought we could try and kick off a thread dedicated to entrepreneurship and escaping the daily 9-5!!! Any of you out there that have successfully managed to convert across to self-employment, lets hear it.

Whether thats: Youtube videos, Social media, Bitcoin, Online, Trading, Online services.....etc. I'm keen to find out Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes anti_flag's post:
  • Shotgun Styles
This is a great topic. I'm doing this myself. I recently found out I had 3 years of GI bill money just sitting on the books. I'm thinking about chucking my job, going to film school, and becoming an independent producer.

I'm not a cubicle monkey, and that life scares me. One of the reasons I couldn't stay married is that I'm too restless for that sedentary life. She just wanted to sit on the couch and get fat in front of Survivor and Oprah. That just ain't me.
[-] The following 2 users Like Shotgun Styles's post:
  • blacksquatchman, anti_flag
Wink 
(06-29-2018, 12:04 AM)Shotgun Styles Wrote: This is a great topic. I'm doing this myself. I recently found out I had 3 years of GI bill money just sitting on the books. I'm thinking about chucking my job, going to film school, and becoming an independent producer.

I'm not a cubicle monkey, and that life scares me. One of the reasons I couldn't stay married is that I'm too restless for that sedentary life. She just wanted to sit on the couch and get fat in front of Survivor and Oprah. That just ain't me.

Yep exactly! Mediocrity aint for me either, and when you find a partner that shares in the hunger for escaping this - she's a keeper!  Wink

I just recently kicked the kerb on my old engineering career and am now following my passions for alternative health (back at uni), and am going to try my darn hardest to make it my new career reality - hence my other post on the topic of 'Health'

I'm also dabbling with online services like e-commerce and marketing. Still a noob but hopefully there's some guys on here that can pipe in on it as there's plenty of many to be made 'on-line' out there!

Common fellas chime in if you have experience Smile