Emma Hix
She recently shot somthing with Nat and has changed up her look, love the new hairstyle.
[Image: Dk0Ipc6U0AEFaAm.jpg][Image: Dk0Ipc5VAAIAyht.jpg][Image: DmyVyFpVAAAiuuV.jpg][Image: Dn1HPBfXoAE9NFd.jpg][Image: DqDBLrHXQAAwQGY.jpg]
this shot is just damn delicious 
[Image: Dpz5D-aW4AAJQEa.jpg]
im guessing she has a selective list of dudes cuz i've only seen her with nat and beat her up piper
She looks good
Still Cute...

but I love luscious long hair...wya down to ankles or longer...

the longer, thicker, curly...very sexy....
is realy beautiful!!!!
I prefer longer hair to shorter hair as well. She made herself look older now, which isn't smart, IMO. Should milk the teen genre for as long as possible before being forced out of it. Oh well. I will say, that is one aspect of being an IR fan that does suck, you only get the original (and not even that a lot of the times) look of a girl for a very short time before they switch it up to something less desirable.
[Image: 7p10mnlqnzhmwpza.gif]
(10-25-2018, 09:45 PM)whiteisright4bbc Wrote: I prefer longer hair to shorter hair as well. She made herself look older now, which isn't smart, IMO. Should milk the teen genre for as long as possible before being forced out of it. Oh well. I will say, that is one aspect of being an IR fan that does suck, you only get the original (and not even that a lot of the times) look of a girl for a very short time before they switch it up to something less desirable.

agree 100%

[-] The following 1 user Likes Coffin's post:
  • whiteisright4bbc
Well i like the new look only because now i wont get her and Elsa Jean mixed up anymore
I think she looks much better. I don't know what it is about some chicks, but short(er) hair just works for them.

Eliza Jane was another one who I was pretty indifferent to with long hair, but when she reappeared this year with short hair she was a total knockout.

[Image: 93492_002.jpg?Policy=eyJTdGF0ZW1lbnQiOlt...ZPTJQK3JAQ]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Yatesy's post:
  • AndyIR24
^ Shorter hair is more masculine, so you're probably just attracted to women with more masculinity.
[Image: 7p10mnlqnzhmwpza.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like whiteisright4bbc's post:
  • Coffin,