Bailey Brooke
Photo 
This chick has been on fire lately featuring in several IR scene the past these past few months. Pretty face, nice body, curves to die for, nice tittes, ass and pussy. What's not to like really? Hope she keeps up the good work. 

[Image: bailey_brooke_jules_jordan_com_62.jpg]

[Image: Blacked-Bailey-Brooke-Passive-Cheating.jpg]

[Image: BlackIsBetter-Bailey-Brooke-Like-Father….jpg]
[-] The following 5 users Like IR4life69's post:
  • Maddisin10, whiteisright4bbc, hollyamber, japollo, titoc
[Image: ced5pdkxkremrly9.jpg]

Couldn't agree more. Love that her IR workload ramped up when she started self-booking. She's got off to a great start so far:

JulesJordan: Bailey Brooke & Prince Yahshua - Sweet Young Babe Milks Her 1st IR Cock For a Creampie (2/20/17)
[Image: 3m9thx8py117c2f6.jpg]

BlackIsBetter: Bailey Brooke & Nat Turnher - A Spoon Full of Sugar (7/4/17)
[Image: jov3gpp1yxgrfqym.jpg]

BLACKED: Bailey Brooke & Jason Brown - Passive Cheating (5/24/18)
[Image: 9jivwoxhln6joez9.jpg]

BlackIsBetter: Bailey Brooke & Sean Michaels - Like Father... (6/3/18)
[Image: cp9d7zoix09srcbs.jpg]

BLACKEDRAW: Bailey Brooke & Jason Luv - So Much Fun Without Him (6/6/18)
[Image: x4bbwyp4mk4xttw7.jpg]

BlackIsBetter: Bailey Brooke & Axil Miller - ...Like Son (6/11/18)
[Image: iq857xvvxpi8rprd.jpg]

JulesJordan: Bailey Brooke & Dredd - Naughty Teen Is Going To Dredd This Big Black Cock (7/21/18)
[Image: qzwrd9yjau1pil0k.jpg]
[Image: 7p10mnlqnzhmwpza.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like whiteisright4bbc's post:
  • japollo, titoc
(06-29-2018, 01:02 AM)whiteisright4bbc Wrote: Couldn't agree more. Love that her IR workload ramped up when she started self-booking.

She is sexy. Hope to see her in more scenes.
[-] The following 1 user Likes miastone4ever's post:
  • whiteisright4bbc
i hated that her Blacked scenes were on a couch rather than a bed, doggystyle/pronebone are rarely as good or shot as well on a couch compared to a bed. lol was looking forward to seeing her get a Mia Malkova/Gia Paige level pounding but it never happened

she's hot though, loved her Jules Jordan scene with Prince and the other scene with Nat
[-] The following 1 user Likes hI-Rez's post:
  • Shotgun Styles
Agreed. Logistics, angles and lighting do more to make a scene good than anything else.
White Girl Connoisseur
[Image: OxvA.gif]
Her scene with Nat has been my go to clip recently. Looking forward to seeing more work from her
[Image: DgMaAYzUcAIOhDD.jpg][Image: DYSgIA3U0AAzC54.jpg]

She has been looking so tasty lately.  But there is also a bit of bad news as she sad she wont be doing any mainstream work for the next few weeks-months still will be posting to her premium snapchat and camming.  Her body is not to her liking so she is working with a personal trainer to get it where she wants it.
Working on Myself
No plastic, just hard word
[-] The following 3 users Like blkknight1's post:
  • hollyamber, japollo, titoc
She looks great. Great body.

While she has appeared in a lot of scenes lately, would like to see more energy from her in her scenes. Make great use of that gorgeous body.
(06-29-2018, 02:34 PM)marcusskipsey Wrote: Her scene with Nat has been my go to clip recently. Looking forward to seeing more work from her

which scene is that?
She's in my top 5 favs right now. Looks like she may be taking a break: https://twitter.com/Bailey_BrookeX/statu...4768028672
[-] The following 1 user Likes fanboy's post:
  • titoc