*** insane_one has been BANNED for 1 week for Spamming The Board ***
Man, do I miss a lot! It's really shocking to hear about Vesuvius. I didn't know he abused our former administrator.
[Image: Lex_Cherie_web.gif?1402581254]

THIS IS HOW WE MAKE LOVE IN THE CLUB!!! 

(07-15-2018, 07:28 AM)blacksquatchman Wrote: Man, do I miss a lot! It's really shocking to hear about Vesuvius. I didn't know he abused our former administrator.

Before I took over, I had no idea how many sacrifices that guy had to make to keep the board up, even though he had a ton of other priorities. It looks real easy from the outside, but when you're in it, it's a different story.

From this point forward I just want us to take better care of each other. Stop kicking each other in the nuts, you know? And that includes me. I've got to do better as well.
White Girl Connoisseur
[Image: OxvA.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Shotgun Styles's post:
  • blacksquatchman, whiteisright4bbc
(07-15-2018, 09:08 AM)Shotgun Styles Wrote:
(07-15-2018, 07:28 AM)blacksquatchman Wrote: Man, do I miss a lot! It's really shocking to hear about Vesuvius. I didn't know he abused our former administrator.

Before I took over, I had no idea how many sacrifices that guy had to make to keep the board up, even though he had a ton of other priorities. It looks real easy from the outside, but when you're in it, it's a different story.

From this point forward I just want us to take better care of each other. Stop kicking each other in the nuts, you know? And that includes me. I've got to do better as well.

As the saying goes "heavy is the head that wears the crown." Sounds like you're managing, though.
(07-16-2018, 11:06 AM)imperiusrex Wrote: As the saying goes "heavy is the head that wears the crown." Sounds like you're managing, though.

It's more of a halo than a crown, but I appreciate your understanding. Cool

This too shall pass. Things will smooth out and we'll be back to some semblance of "normal" in no time.
White Girl Connoisseur
Hello,
My ban was not real. I dont know the member who made this problem, so i dont know how you made conclusion that that was my account? For whole this years i never had problem with moderators and admins just with you. They all were kind and open for helping. I am woman, mother, and this is my job! I dont have time for bullshit u punished me. On this forum im making trending up. People loves what im doing and i would to ask you to talk to me when some problem comes not like this.
(07-22-2018, 06:00 AM)hermana Wrote: Hello,
My ban was not real. I dont know the member who made this problem, so i dont know how you made conclusion that that was my account?  For whole this years i never had problem with moderators and admins just with you. They all were kind and open for helping. I am woman, mother, and this is my job! I dont have time for bullshit u punished me.  On this forum im making trending up. People loves what im doing and i would to ask you to talk to me when some problem comes not like this.

Lady, this is not a hill you want to die on. I have the ability to track and trace IP addresses. I know who, I know where, I know when.

Let it go. I don't care what happened previously. I don't care where the fuck you THINK you are. You and everyone else need to get this shit into your heads:

THIS IS MY HOUSE NOW.

I own it. Lock stock and barrel. I own the site, I own the domain name, I own any associated copyrights. I own your fucking account and can burn it anytime I feel like it. And do you know why? BECAUSE I PAY THE FREIGHT TO KEEP THE WHEELS TURNING.

This is your job? Guess what, I don't give a fuck. You know how much money I make off this site? NOT ONE PENNY. I invest in it out of my own pocket because I love it. Not for any other reason. So don't get to thinking your going to come into my house and start barking at me like Vesuvius and I'm just going to shrug my shoulders. You don't like the way I do things? Fine. GTFO.

I'm not mad that you broke the rules. People do shit. I banned you so you'd learn your lesson. Just don't do it again. But if you come in here waving your finger at me again, bitch, I will burn down you AND ALL YOUR OTHER GHOST ACCOUNTS, ban all your IPs and you won't make another cent off this site.
White Girl Connoisseur
(07-22-2018, 08:40 AM)Shotgun Styles Wrote:
(07-22-2018, 06:00 AM)hermana Wrote: Hello,
My ban was not real. I dont know the member who made this problem, so i dont know how you made conclusion that that was my account?  For whole this years i never had problem with moderators and admins just with you. They all were kind and open for helping. I am woman, mother, and this is my job! I dont have time for bullshit u punished me.  On this forum im making trending up. People loves what im doing and i would to ask you to talk to me when some problem comes not like this.

Lady, this is not a hill you want to die on. I have the ability to track and trace IP addresses. I know who, I know where, I know when.

Let it go. I don't care what happened previously. I don't care where the fuck you THINK you are. You and everyone else need to get this shit into your heads:

THIS IS MY HOUSE NOW.

I own it. Lock stock and barrel. I own the site, I own the domain name, I own any associated copyrights. I own your fucking account and can burn it anytime I feel like it. And do you know why? BECAUSE I PAY THE FREIGHT TO KEEP THE WHEELS TURNING.

This is your job? Guess what, I don't give a fuck. You know how much money I make off this site? NOT ONE PENNY. I invest in it out of my own pocket because I love it. Not for any other reason. So don't get to thinking your going to come into my house and start barking at me like Vesuvius and I'm just going to shrug my shoulders. You don't like the way I do things? Fine. GTFO.

I'm not mad that you broke the rules. People do shit. I banned you so you'd learn your lesson. Just don't do it again. But if you come in here waving your finger at me again, bitch, I will burn down you AND ALL YOUR OTHER GHOST ACCOUNTS, ban all your IPs and you won't make another cent off this sit
That seems a little harsh shotgun,what did she do
Ok. So after all that, I still haven't been clear. Which I can't believe because I used all kinds of CAPS and bold.

DO NOT DISRESPECT THE STAFF OR EACH OTHER.

How many times, and in how many ways, do I need to say this shit so that it gets through?
White Girl Connoisseur
I don't want to cause any trouble,I've always kept to myself in here and not talked much.ive been around since the mr.marcus forum days and seen the site go through some changes.i like the new setup I just didn't Know exactly what that member did Confused
(07-22-2018, 09:21 AM)danhill544 Wrote: I don't want to cause any trouble,I've always kept to myself that n here and not talked much.ive been around since the mr.marvus forum days and seen the site go through some changes.i looks keep the new setup I just didn't Know exactly what that member did Confused

Go back and read my response to her. It's not about what she did to get banned. It's about her coming in her and popping off at the mouth afterwards like she's running shit. You guys all had the opportunity to take over and do things your way. None of you did. So that means I run the show. That means: you will be respectful. Period. To me. To my staff. To each other.

You need to go back and read what I said, because you CLEARLY missed the fucking point.
White Girl Connoisseur