*** The Ban Thread ***
Maybe the original creator of the site.
(07-23-2018, 12:43 AM)danhill544 Wrote: How can shotgun get banned,who has the authority to ban him.

I think the only person who has the authority to ban Shotgun, is Shotgun himself.   

I guess a leader leads by example, even if it means banning himself.

In the famous words of Rodney King: "Can we all just get along?"
[-] The following 2 users Like RickTheDick's post:
  • nvdiceguy,
My opinion:

Shotgun banned Hermana (and rightfully so) but in his replies he went over the top and lost his temper.
Then he recognised that and banned himself, to prove that the forum rules are above all.

All is well. Things will cool down and the world will keep turning.
[-] The following 1 user Likes NiceHot's post:
  •
(07-23-2018, 02:09 AM)NiceHot Wrote: My opinion:

Shotgun banned Hermana (and rightfully so) but in his replies he went over the top and lost his temper.
Then he recognised that and banned himself, to prove that the forum rules are above all.

All is well. Things will cool down and the world will keep turning.

That makes sense. That's probably it.
This whole thing is hilarious. Reading the whole exchange gave me a few chuckles. But I admire Shotgun for sticking to "the law"
[-] The following 1 user Likes AussieMan's post:
  • Black19magic85
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: 7p10mnlqnzhmwpza.gif]
[-] The following 4 users Like whiteisright4bbc's post:
  • RickTheDick, hughes, pljob,
(07-23-2018, 06:04 AM)whiteisright4bbc Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

Does that mean this ship is being hijacked ?   Wink
So a moment of rage it seems

[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes lbrown047's post:
  • hughes
Seems like Vesuvius created another admin account incognito and this is revenge.
At some point trust comes into play. Personally Shotgun has stood for the right things in reopening the board and taken on the shitty job of trying to admin it. Its easy to see how  one could lose their temper in these situations, its even easier to throw hindsight in, wish  could take back every bad decision I ever made.

Props on the decision to ban (pretty sure he banned himself). No one is perfect its why we always get second chances. 

And finally I was dying laughing at the "MY HOUSE" comment, totally appropriate in the context of the situation.

DiCe
[-] The following 3 users Like nvdiceguy's post:
  • Hoss5973, hughes, RickTheDick