YES, VESUVIUS WAS BANNED. *UPDATE: HERMANA ALSO BANNED FOR REP SYSTEM ABUSE*
I don't want to dwell on this subject,not trying to argue,I just didn't see her being disrespectful.maybe it's just me.i like a forum that can be open to expression as much as possible,I understand there are rules and topics can go too far smoetimes.but like I said,I think your doing a great job here shotgun.on the bright side I'm three more posts closer to 100 Big Grin
At first, i was no rude and i didnt want to fight. I live in the small country near usa base so ip adresses can be the same cuz of that reason. My country is very small and we have no jobs so a lot of people i know are doing this like me so meybe i was liked by some one of them. I repeat: i have no other account. Whole this story is not important to me. I got shocked because u called me a bitch!!!! I am a mother of small kid, a wife and doughter. I work here 24/7 to afford a food for my family and u called me bitch. I never got insulted like this in my life. Shame on you! I am crying. For who knows how many years i didnt cry and now u made me to cry because u insulted me............