***SENIOR MEMBERS*** ONE TIME OFFER: CHANGE YOUR USER NAME
(02-16-2019, 06:02 AM)imperiusrex Wrote: change my name to "gone." Thanks!

No.
White Girl Connoisseur

[-] The following 1 user Likes Shotgun Styles's post:
  • Mr. IR
(02-16-2019, 01:51 PM)Shotgun Styles Wrote:

No.

So you deny it just because you don't feel like it. Don't know why you would turn down a request that meets all the parameters. 

I'm a senior member and I want my name changed.

What's the issue?
(02-16-2019, 02:33 PM)imperiusrex Wrote:

No.

So you deny it just because you don't feel like it. Don't know why you would turn down a request that meets all the parameters. 

What's the issue?

Your reasons for requesting a name change have to do with embarrassing posts you made in the Shelley Luben thread. First you wanted it all deleted so you could deny doing it. Now you want a name change for the same reason.

The name change for senior members if for members in good standing who'd like something cooler, or who used a throwaway name when they signed up. You are neither. You want to deface my board with a false pseudonym because you're insecure about being exposed as insecure.

And for that reason, request denied.
White Girl Connoisseur

• Mr. IR
(02-16-2019, 04:33 PM)Shotgun Styles Wrote:
(02-16-2019, 02:33 PM)imperiusrex Wrote:

No.

What's the issue?

Your reasons for requesting a name change have to do with embarrassing posts you made in the Shelley Luben thread. First you wanted it all deleted so you could deny doing it. Now you want a name change for the same reason.

The name change for senior members if for members in good standing who'd like something cooler, or who used a throwaway name when they signed up. You are neither. You want to deface my board with a false pseudonym because you're insecure about being exposed as insecure.

And for that reason, request denied.

If you're going to say something at least be truthful. I didn't want the posts from one thread deleted, i wanted my whole ID on this board deleted because it has become a place where idiocy reigns.

I don't want to have a protracted pointless battle with you or have stupid and pointless bans for any duration; I just want to have my name removed from a place where I have no faith in how information is presented- you yourself have admitted that you don't care if truthful information is on this board because you prefer "free speech" even if it's false facts being supplied.

I don't want my internet name on a place where that behavior is encouraged. I think that's a valid reason- explain why it's not a good reason.

I really don't understand why you want someone on this board who doesn't want to be a member or wants to have his name removed. I would imagine if someone wants to be removed from your board, there's no reason to keep them.

Seems odd and petty and childish
(02-16-2019, 06:27 PM)imperiusrex Wrote: Seems odd and petty and childish

I agree wholeheartedly. Your request for a name change is indeed odd, petty and childish.

And for that reason, your request is denied.
White Girl Connoisseur

• Mr. IR
(02-16-2019, 09:10 PM)Shotgun Styles Wrote:
(02-16-2019, 06:27 PM)imperiusrex Wrote: Seems odd and petty and childish

I agree wholeheartedly. Your request for a name change is indeed odd, petty and childish.

And for that reason, your request is denied.

Even if you think that, so what? My reasons are my reasons. You didn't put any qualifiers on it and seem to be making an exception because you don't like it.

Let's consider this; I want my name changed and you say you don't like my reasons so you won't allow it. Yet you think I'm a control freak??

If you have a mirror in your home, I suggest you look in it...
(02-17-2019, 07:09 AM)imperiusrex Wrote: If you have a mirror in your home, I suggest you look in it...

Ok. I see a pretty handsome cat. What of it?
White Girl Connoisseur