NBA Free agency
I didn't see any thread about this, so let's go !
On first day of free agency so far :
- PG13 staying with OKC, meaning no LeBron-Kawhi-PG13 trio in LA  Huh
- DeAndre Jordan one year in Dallas
- CP3 staying with Houston
- Durant staying with Golden State

We're waiting for LeBron and Kawhi choice now.
I'll definitely watch some Mavs games next year, a line-up of Dennis Smith, Doncic, Barnes, Nowitzki and Jordan is definitely intriguing
[-] The following 1 user Likes taytn's post:
  • Black19magic85
The million dollar question is WHERE IS LEBRON GOING?
White Girl Connoisseur
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shotgun Styles's post:
  • kt466
Lakers or Sixers. Leaning towards the latter.
Lakers are heavy favourites but if i were him, i'd choose 76ers no doubt.
Lakers : Ball, Kuzma, Ingram or Leonard and no bench. + western conference
Sixers : Embiid, Simmons, Fultz, Saric or Leonard, deep bench, and eastern conference so easy path to the finals
LeBron waiting to see if Lakers or Sixers can nab Kawai. I thought Houston would have been his best chance to beat the Warriors.
Sneaky Dark Horse is he should go to Washington. He would be good with Wall, Beal and Porter and could tackle important social issues as well.
(07-01-2018, 10:02 PM)kt466 Wrote: Sneaky Dark Horse is he should go to Washington.  He would be good with Wall, Beal and Porter and could tackle important social issues as well.

kt,

Good point about tackling social issues.  I thought he was going to do that if he joined the Lakers.  He would have an even larger platform and access to other celebrities in Los Angeles.
(07-01-2018, 10:12 PM)karinaa623 Wrote:
(07-01-2018, 10:02 PM)kt466 Wrote: Sneaky Dark Horse is he should go to Washington.  He would be good with Wall, Beal and Porter and could tackle important social issues as well.

kt,

Good point about tackling social issues.  I thought he was going to do that if he joined the Lakers.  He would have an even larger platform and access to other celebrities in Los Angeles.

Good point about celebrities.  Who do you think has the better team?
(07-01-2018, 10:16 PM)kt466 Wrote: Good point about celebrities.  Who do you think has the better team?

Sixers if they trade for Kawai, then sign LeBron. Those two with Embiid and Simmons would be super fun to watch.  Don't forget that Philly's coach Brent Brown was an assistant to the Spurs with Popovich and Kawai.  I definitely could see a deal being made between Philly and San Antonio.
(07-01-2018, 10:02 PM)karinaa623 Wrote: LeBron waiting to see if Lakers or Sixers can nab Kawai. I thought Houston would have been his best chance to beat the Warriors.

They still do, but they can't make it work due to the cap.