NBA Free agency
On another note, Paul George is a fucking retard. First he says this.

https://twitter.com/Ballislife/status/10...7489460224

Then he re-signs with OKC for 4 years. Like boy, haven't you learned anything? This franchise has been going downhill for 6 years now.
(07-01-2018, 11:41 PM)vesuvius Wrote:
(07-01-2018, 10:02 PM)karinaa623 Wrote: LeBron waiting to see if Lakers or Sixers can nab Kawai. I thought Houston would have been his best chance to beat the Warriors.

They still do, but they can't make it work due to the cap.

I truly believe Houston would have beat Golden State last year if Chris Paul wouldn't have gotten hurt.  Hopefully the Rockets or someone else can really challenge the Warriors.  Not any fun having them just steamroll over everyone in the playoffs.
[-] The following 1 user Likes karinaa623's post:
  • kt466
Wow LeBron for 4 years /154MM to the Lakers. I’m surprised only about the long commitment. Magic gets it done as a GM.
Glad PG13 didn't go to the Lakers. Westbrook is extremely underrated. Hope Kawhi is shipped off to the Celtics and the Thunder bounce the Lakers in the play-offs.
[Image: 7p10mnlqnzhmwpza.gif]
(07-02-2018, 01:58 AM)whiteisright4bbc Wrote: Glad PG13 didn't go to the Lakers. Westbrook is extremely underrated. Hope Kawhi is shipped off to the Celtics and the Thunder bounce the Lakers in the play-offs.

Not gonna happen. I'll sig-bet you right now that they won't.
^I hope you're not the guy who's going to rush out and take 5/1 on the Lakers winning it all?
(07-02-2018, 10:49 AM)Coltrane88 Wrote: ^I hope you're not the guy who's going to rush out and take 5/1 on the Lakers winning it all?

Off course not, The Warriors and Rockets are better than the Lakers, but OKC is an emperor without clothes.
I'm happy that PG13 stayed with OKC. Their gamble with the trade worked out for them.

I hope that Kawhi stays with the Spurs or else goes to the Sixers. I hope that the Sixers become a powerhouse with their younger talent.

Lebron going to the Lakers makes the West even better. The east has a talent drain for years.
I find it funny that Lebron will be teammates with Lance Stephenson.
Hehe i had Lakers when they were 16/1, i like it a lot now Big Grin
Sixers should make a godfather offer for Kawhi, now that the East is wide open, for example Saric + Covington+ draft picks.
A starting five of Embiid, Simmons, Kawhi, Redick, Fultz would easily make the finals, what do you think ?