Golden Key Awards: CONGRATULATIONS to imperiusrex, our first DEMOTION
(03-02-2019, 11:03 PM)BlueOdyssey Wrote:
(03-02-2019, 02:41 PM)marcusskipsey Wrote: Shotgun......you got naked pics of Rex's chick or something cos I can't think of any other reason someone would blow up like that!

If you do have the naked pics then PM me! a copy of them!!!!!

That Rex guy should've never blown up like that at the end of the day it's the internet man but you gotta admit Shotgun is an annoying prick. I bet this dude is a major pussy in real life....

(03-03-2019, 12:24 AM)marcusskipsey Wrote:
(03-02-2019, 11:03 PM)BlueOdyssey Wrote:
(03-02-2019, 02:41 PM)marcusskipsey Wrote: Shotgun......you got naked pics of Rex's chick or something cos I can't think of any other reason someone would blow up like that!

If you do have the naked pics then PM me! a copy of them!!!!!

That Rex guy should've never blown up like that at the end of the day it's the internet man but you gotta admit Shotgun is an annoying prick. I bet this dude is a major pussy in real life....

Totally disagree with this. Shotgun is firm but fair. He even banned himself when he went too far!

Rex has anger issues and should just leave the forum if he doesn't know how to be an adult IMO

Blue Odessy is a troll. Dunno why he keeps getting himself banned.
White Girl Connoisseur

[-] The following 1 user Likes Shotgun Styles's post:
  • beaujesus
Yall finally got Rex up outta here huh?? It took long enough cause i remember that was the nigga that banned me for no reason way back in 2011 lmao. Took 8 long years but karma finally caught up to his ass. HNIC never forgets and never forgives...

[Image: LazyCheeryGharial-small.gif]
i say gahdamn

[Image: 292181t.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like HNIC's post:
  • beaujesus, J Mac
(03-03-2019, 02:04 PM)HNIC Wrote: Yall finally got Rex up outta here huh?? It took long enough cause i remember that was the nigga that banned me for no reason way back in 2011 lmao. Took 8 long years but karma finally caught up to his ass. HNIC never forgets and never forgives...

[Image: LazyCheeryGharial-small.gif]

Ah, HNIC...

...how we've missed your warm congeniality and sunny disposition.
White Girl Connoisseur

[-] The following 1 user Likes Shotgun Styles's post:
  • beaujesus