Power Rankings - Top 10 Active IR Girls [July 2018]
This could be an interesting way to assemble and highlight the top performers and their scenes with a focus on recent activity (i.e. not 2016).  People familiar with the team power rankings published on various sites should recognize the format (a top 10 in this case seems sufficient).  

I will not be including super infrequent performers.  For this ranking, I believe the girls should have 2+ scenes released this year (err against including girls with a single exclusive Blacked scene).  Perhaps include them in a watch list along with other girls bordering on the top 10.  It's inevitable that I'll forget some of the girls.       

July 2018 Power Rankings

1.  Abigail Mac (2 Blacked Raw scenes, completely carried Julio which gets her the #1 spot and her scene with Karlee is one of the few GGBB)

2.  Abella Danger  (High volume, consistent)

3.  Riley Reid (could be #1, I feel her early IR stands out more but she still delivers awesome performances)

4.  Karlee Grey (made Dredd's fucking look somewhat fluid in her Blacked Raw scene and made reverse cowgirl relevant )

5. Angela White (always delivers)

6. Gina Valentina  (Scene w/ Karlee and Dredd delivered)

7.  Adriana Chechik (seems to have done everything twice over but doesn't coast thru scenes, def. near the top in anal performances)

8.  Lana Rhoades (Falling but still has a little bit of that X factor)

9.  Alina Lopez (First Blacked Raw scene still one of the best debuts)

10.  Gia Paige (Blacked scene w/ Joss was top shelf)

Watch List:  Ashley Adams, Elsa Jean, Emily Willis, Ella Hughes, Avi Love, Bailey Brooke, Daisy Stone, Lily Love, Eliza Ibarra, Jessa Rhodes
[-] The following 3 users Like Coltrane88's post:
  • ir-prince, DataNerd, jay dee
This is a great topic.
July 2018 Power Rankings haha serious business. But Abigail Mac ain't even sniffing the top spot as far as I'm concerned, from any angle.
^No problem but it's pretty simple. With more weight being given to recent performance, Abigail's ability to make Julio appear 1000x better than he has shown himself to be (an achievement equivalent to shutting out the Patriots as Jane Wilde can attest), she arguably had the biggest carry thus far of 2018. This isn't exclusively about your favorites or what looks you prefer...it's more a performing index that takes into account frequency, consistency and quality. And it isn't that serious. Feel free to submit your rankings.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Coltrane88's post:
  • DataNerd
This list should be marked as subjective. What has Angela White shot recently? There are so many more active girls that aren’t on this list. Riley Star? Lily Raider? Both have shot more than others on this list and I think are more relevant. But that’s my opinion.
[-] The following 1 user Likes fanboy's post:
  • DataNerd
You forgot

Aidra Fox
Katrina Jade
Brandi Bae
Moka Mora
Cadence Lux

Jessa Rhodes shot like two IR scenes and though they were both great, she shouldn't even be up there.

Gia Paige shot like 3 IR scenes, maybe 4.

There are chicks putting out far more quality content and more of it than the girls on this list.
[Image: UnsungScaredDalmatian-size_restricted.gif]
Zienna Sonne and her real life husband.

DATANERD aka Date-A-Nerd
Not mad at the list, Elsa Jean and Daisy Stone should've been included IMO bit not mad at all.
(07-07-2018, 08:37 AM)fanboy Wrote: This list should be marked as subjective.  What has Angela White shot recently?  There are so many more active girls that aren’t on this list. Riley Star? Lily Raider?  Both have shot more than others on this list and I think are more relevant. But that’s my opinion.

Of course its subjective.  Why would you think otherwise, its just the brother's opinion and I'm pretty sure he didn't ask you to agree with it

instead of criticizing his why don;t you just give your own list

1. Alexa Grace
2. Elsa Jean
3. Emma HIx
4. Lana R
5. Cadence  (maybe)
6 Gia Gerson
7 Kendra S (probably should be higher)  and yes I know she's retiring
8. Kali Rose (new but hot)
9. Alexis F
10. Lily Adams

[-] The following 2 users Like Coffin's post:
  • jay dee, nvdiceguy
1. Lily Rader
2. Chloe Cherry
3. Alexa Grace
4. Riley Reid
5. Lily Ford
6. Riley Star
6. Hannah Hays
7. Anya Olsen
8. Carolina Sweets
9. Chloe Scott
10. Arya Fae
[-] The following 1 user Likes contrast5's post:
  • jay dee
If you're going by chicks that have shot a lot recently

Whitney Wright - Always has new material coming out.
Nina Kayy - All the BG scenes on her site are pretty much IR
Bridgette B
Bailey Brooke
Lena Paul
Katrina Jade
Alexa Grace
Riley Reid
Brandi Bae
Elsa Jean
Abigail Mac
Alina Lopez
Carolina Sweets