Power Rankings - Top 10 Active IR Girls [July 2018]
(08-26-2018, 10:58 AM)Shotgun Styles Wrote:
(08-26-2018, 01:55 AM)Pawnejit Wrote: Great Thread.

How about a regular power ranking? Everyone votes for their top 3/5  current/recent performers and the votes to calculate a board power ranking?

My top 5
Arya Fae
Haley Reed
Elsa Jean
Alexa Grace
Riley Reid

I just came in to say FUCK YOU GUYS for blowing it against New England. I used to love the Falcons because of Vick, now I can't stand the sight of them. Giving that fraud Marsha a 5th ring just sickens me.

LOL I was mostly raised in Atlanta and I don't know about this.
[Image: Lex_Cherie_web.gif?1402581254]

THIS IS HOW WE MAKE LOVE IN THE CLUB!!! 

My top 5
Carolina Sweets
lily Rader
Elsa Jean
Lena Paul
Riley Reid
[quote pid='389612' dateline='1535329970']

1.Katrina jade she has an IR feature coming out in a few weeks and has really been fucking a lot of black Male talent
on a wide range of platforms 

2. Kiss Sinns comes in my second spot. she has hit the IR scene hard and has no signs of slowing down. she has shot with prince. Isiah Maxwell mandingo dredd rob piper
and Ricky Johnson all in the last 45 days

3. is Brandi Bae she has been everywhere. shooting some great content for bangbros and she just did her first IR anal in the last few months. 

4. Bridgette B has a lot of IR out right now. she has recent updates for Bangbros, Brazzers, Dogfart and has shot with
Jules Jordan recently as well. 

5. Angela White. She has been in a lot of great releases from bangbros to Naughty America to Brazzers. Her scenes with Ricky Johnson have been fire.

6.  I gotta put Lena Paul  at 4. she has been on DarkX, Babes dogfart blacked she has been just about everywhere recently. 

7. coming in at 5 is Gia Paige her IR content for both professional studios and her onlyfans has had a real uptick. 

8. Karma Rx. Karma is fucking anything moving right now. in the last month or so she has fucked Rob piper twice Ricky Johnson twice. and just did a scene with Rico Strong. and shot with Isiah Maxwell. 

9. Candice Dare comes in at 7 she has returned to the IR scene with a few damn good scenes. 

10. Nina Elle has seen a recent uptick in her IR output. her winning milf of the year at Urban X might garner her some more IR bookings in the near future. 

getting and honorable mention is Nicolette Shea. not because of her huge IR output she has yet to have her first scene release . But I put her here because outside of this board her IR debut with Ricky Johnson is probably the most anticipated IR scene coming this year. with how wildly popular she is on social media and the main stream adult world at large.
[/quote]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ir-prince's post:
  • Chessmaster
(08-26-2018, 10:58 AM)Shotgun Styles Wrote:
(08-26-2018, 01:55 AM)Pawnejit Wrote: Great Thread.

How about a regular power ranking? Everyone votes for their top 3/5  current/recent performers and the votes to calculate a board power ranking?

My top 5
Arya Fae
Haley Reed
Elsa Jean
Alexa Grace
Riley Reid

I just came in to say FUCK YOU GUYS for blowing it against New England. I used to love the Falcons because of Vick, now I can't stand the sight of them. Giving that fraud Marsha a 5th ring just sickens me.

Not as much as it Fucking sickened me...
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pawnejit's post:
  • Shotgun Styles