Dumb ass question but humor me Smash or pass Sarah Macdonald?
[Image: f184fc509511616] Big Grin

[Image: efe1e8509511617.jpg] [Image: 8246d0509511621.jpg][Image: VbcNBCt9.jpg] [Image: WlvtnatH.jpg][Image: VZpC04CL.jpg] [Image: J6ygBYD7.jpg] [Image: XeQc9Wof.jpg]
[Image: 17466241.gif]   
[-] The following 2 users Like zetron's post:
  • vesuvius, danhill544
I'm about one more of these threads away from implementing a Vesuvius Rule: you post a chick that's conventionally hot in Smash or Pass you get a one day ban and your thread is locked.

Just one more of these fucking threads.

Just.

One.

More.
White Girl Connoisseur
[Image: OxvA.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Shotgun Styles's post:
  • zetron, beaujesus
I think SMASH!!!
(07-09-2018, 06:33 PM)Shotgun Styles Wrote: I'm about one more of these threads away from implementing a Vesuvius Rule: you post a chick that's conventionally hot in Smash or Pass you get a one day ban and your thread is locked.

Just.

One.

More.

lol I was doing it to make a funny point about these threads clearly alot of these chicks  if not all are smashable. Tongue
[Image: 17466241.gif]   
I'm sick of getting in these threads and trying to figure out: what's wrong with this chick? Is she a tranny? Or listening to dudes get all high and mighty about what hot chicks they won't fuck because their "standards" are so high. STFU. 99% of the dudes on this board would bang 99% of the girls in Smash or Pass.
White Girl Connoisseur
[Image: OxvA.gif]
After careful thought and consideration....

S M A S H
S
M
A
S
H
Punani Smash
(07-09-2018, 06:33 PM)Shotgun Styles Wrote: I'm about one more of these threads away from implementing a Vesuvius Rule: you post a chick that's conventionally hot in Smash or Pass you get a one day ban and your thread is locked.

Just.

One.

More.

Well and hear me out on this, what about someone like Chrissy Teigen? i swear for the life of me I cannot figure out why anybody thinks she's attractive. Good ass, but that face looks like somebody started a Thai tranny sex change and gave up half way down the face and just implanted the ass-fat in the cheek bones. Yet she's been in the Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition which is certainly a conventionally beautiful showcase. So, does she qualify?

And hey man, nobody likes an angry mod...  Big Grin
Gangnam Style Smash