Bizzare News Thread
Tongue 
Quick question:  SMASH or PASS   Confused

Indiana woman, girlfriend used marijuana as incentive for boy's behavior, court records show
Katherine Lam

[Image: 1531067291139.jpg?ve=1&tl=1&text=big-top-image]
Melissa Burton (left) and Susan Glascock (right) are accused of using marijuana as an incentive for a boy's behavior, court documents stated.  (Hancock County Sheriff's Department)
An Indiana woman and her girlfriend gave her son marijuana dozens of times in the last three months as a reward for the boy’s good behavior, court records stated.
Susan Glascock and Melissa Burton, both 36, were charged with child neglect after the boy told police he was being rewarded with marijuana for his good behavior and had the drug taken away when he was behaving badly, FOX59 reported.
Police began investigating the family on June 25 when officers responded to a disturbance at the home in Greenfield. Glascock was upset about the amount of money the boy and his mother, Burton, was receiving by selling video games, court documents stated.

The boy attempted to intervene during an argument between the two women when Glascock pushed him to the ground and pinned him down.
The boy escaped and punched Glascock before running away, according to the report.
The boy’s grandfather later spoke to police and said his grandson was “in a terrible living condition and needed to be removed.” He added the boy had drugs given to him.
The boy told police he was given marijuana when he “did something good” or “ground him from marijuana” when he misbehaved. The couple also taught him out to roll a joint, court documents stated.
Burton’s son said he was given marijuana at least 50 times in the last three months. The women also admitted to giving the boy marijuana.
The women were arrest and later released on $1,000 bond each. Glascock also faces a battery charge.
[-] The following 1 user Likes RickTheDick's post:
  • checkstat115
The problem is, they don't define what "boy" means. 8 years old is a boy. 17 years old is a boy.

The media loves to do this in sex cases too. They say the "child" was "molested", then later on we find out the girls was 15. Eye. Roll.
White Girl Connoisseur

[-] The following 2 users Like Shotgun Styles's post:
  • whiteisright4bbc, blacksquatchman
Well it did come from FoxNews

The only thing surprising in this story is that both persons pictured are purported to be women Huh
[-] The following 3 users Like RickTheDick's post:
  • beaujesus, whiteisright4bbc, blacksquatchman
I don't know about you, but I don't like to start my day with political or economic or sports news.

No I prefer to start with the weird shit that people get into.  Big Grin 

So instead of starting a new thread every time I see a crazy story, I'm just gonna share them here, and of course all are welcome to share the craziness here.

Here's the first:
[-] The following 1 user Likes RickTheDick's post:
  • beaujesus
Cops: Woman Forced Ex To Have Sex At Machete-Point

JUNE 26--A machete-wielding Montana woman broke into her ex-boyfriend’s home, directed him to disrobe, and then forced him to have sex with her, according to police.

As detailed in a criminal complaint, Samantha Mears, 19, entered the victim’s Great Falls residence Friday when he was not home. When the man returned, Mears “confronted him from behind with a machete.” Mears then allegedly told the man to “get on the bed and remove his clothes.”

The victim told police that he complied with Mears “for fear of his safety,” adding that he “did not feel he could leave the room at that time without being hurt by Mears.”  

Investigators charge that after Mears removed her pants, she climbed atop the victim “and they engaged in intercourse.” The victim said that Mears--who was holding the machete--bit him on the arm and “continued to have sex with him after he attempted to end” the encounter.

The victim told Great Falls police that he had “become aroused by seeing her without any undergarments on.” The man added that, after ejaculating, he “attempted to push Mears off of him to end the intercourse,” but she proceeded to bite his arm and “continued to have sex with him until he was no longer erect.”

“After the intercourse, Mears sat on the bed, still armed with the machete, with her back against the wall,” the complaint notes. It was during this time that the victim took several photos of Mears “with the machete in her hand.” The man, who provided the images to police, had a bite mark on his arm when later interviewed by cops.

After surreptitiously calling 911, the man backed out of the bedroom and escaped his residence.

Pictured above, Mears has been charged with aggravated burglary and assault with a weapon, both felonies. She also faces misdemeanor counts of criminal mischief, assault, and unlawful restraint.

Mears is locked up in lieu of $50,000 bond at the Cascade County jail. (5 pages)

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/b...ult-295730
[-] The following 2 users Like RickTheDick's post:
  • beaujesus, uiop90
Yeah, I just was thinking the same thing the whole time reading this as Shotgun. The term 'boy' is just too vague and makes me not trust this news source.
[Image: 7p10mnlqnzhmwpza.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes whiteisright4bbc's post:
  • Shotgun Styles
This will be the Florida man section of the site. I check the reddit page every few days. There are always stupid people committing stupid crimes.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FloridaMan/
[-] The following 1 user Likes Black19magic85's post:
  • btsstuff
(07-11-2018, 11:10 AM)Black19magic85 Wrote: This will be the Florida man section of the site. I check the reddit page every few days. There are always stupid people committing stupid crimes.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FloridaMan/

That's exactly what I was thinking.

Florida Man with No Arms Stabs Tourist Visiting Popular South Beach Area, Police Say

(The headline is better than the actual story.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes btsstuff's post:
  • Black19magic85
thesmokinggun.com
Crazed Man Jumps Atlanta Airport Fence, Climbs Atop Wing Of Packed Delta Jet

[url=http://thesmokinggun.com/buster][/url][Image: jhyrinclimbing.jpg]
[Image: manonwing18.jpg]
After scaling a barbed wire fence, a 19-year-old Georgia man ran across the tarmac at Atlanta’s busy airport and pulled himself up onto the wing of a Delta jet and began pounding on the aircraft’s windows as shocked passengers watched from inside.
Jhyrin Jones, 19, was arrested yesterday afternoon minutes after running up to the airplane, which had just arrived from Miami. Jones, who had stripped to his underwear, gestured to passengers while ranting incoherently.
As seen above, at one point, the agitated Jones mounted one of the jet’s wings and began pacing and banging on cabin windows (as travelers photographed his bizarre antics).     
Jones was subsequently subdued by airport police and charged with trespassing, damage to property, and obstruction of law enforcement. He was also hit with a public indecency count for allegedly exposing himself to the plane’s stunned passengers and crew.
During a court hearing this morning, a judge set Jones’s bond at $18,000. Jones is pictured below on a Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport runway and in court today.
[Image: jhyrinrunway.jpg]
This is why the internet can really suck. Many many moons from now, some kid is going to come across this footage on the web, and this man is going to have to explain to his child what in the hell was going though his mind.
White Girl Connoisseur