Bizzare News Thread
Tongue 
OK, I've read my fair share of bizarre stuff, but this one ranks up there.

I guess the bell really rings his bell Big Grin 

Salinas man caught licking doorbell for THREE hours

SALINAS, Calif.

Police are trying to track down a man who spent three hours licking a doorbell at a California home.

"I thought I'd seen it all, but this takes the cake," neighbor Francisco Javier Estrada told KION.

Surveillance cameras caught Roberto Daniel Arroyo in the act.

The Dungans said they were not home at the time, but their children were inside the house sleeping.

Police said a newly installed surveillance system helped them investigate the case.

"We were pleasantly surprised the image was so clear it didn't take us long to identify the individual," Salinas Police Department spokesperson Miguel Cabrera said.

The security cameras also caught Arroyo moving an extension cord to the front yard and relieving himself.

"You kind of laugh about it afterwards because, technically, he didn't harm anybody, he didn't break anything," homeowner Sylvia Dungan said.

Police said Arroyo could face misdemeanor charges of petty theft and prowling.

As for the Dungans, they said they came home and made sure to clean off their doorbell.
We laugh.

But we shouldn't.

This man probably has a serious and untreated mental illness.

And that is sad.
White Girl Connoisseur

True, and he should be off the streets getting psychiatric treatment.

After reading this story, I started looking at doorbells ... differently, and some older doorbells are round and protrude out like a small nipple.. hmm..

Maybe I need to get help too Big Grin
Some of you may already know about this, since it's been around for a week or so, but I felt it still deserved a place in this thread. A guy was regularly injecting himself with his semen, thinking it would cure his back pains. Probably watches too much hentai. The docs are calling it:
“'Semenly' Harmless Back Pain: An Unusual Presentation of a Subcutaneous Abscess.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2019/01/20/mans-unusual-cure-his-chronic-back-pain-injecting-himself-with-his-own-semen-every-month/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.db037d20da89
(01-21-2019, 07:32 PM)Spops53190 Wrote: Some of you may already know about this, since it's been around for a week or so, but I felt it still deserved a place in this thread. A guy was regularly injecting himself with his semen, thinking it would cure his back pains. Probably watches too much hentai. The docs are calling it:
“'Semenly' Harmless Back Pain: An Unusual Presentation of a Subcutaneous Abscess.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2019/01/20/mans-unusual-cure-his-chronic-back-pain-injecting-himself-with-his-own-semen-every-month/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.db037d20da89

I was just about to post that story  Smile

Apparently, it didn't work.  So now we know   Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes RickTheDick's post:
  • Spops
This woman seriously needed to get off.   Big Grin

Texas Woman's Public Pleasure Sessions

JANUARY 30--A Texas woman unencumbered by pants was arrested yesterday for indecent exposure after she was spotted, vibrator in hand, masturbating in public, according to cops who said the suspect continued to pleasure herself while handcuffed in the rear of a police cruiser.

[Image: dovienickels.jpg]

Austin police summoned late Tuesday afternoon to a downtown hotel found Dovie Nickels, 26, sitting alone at a patio table at a restaurant across the street from the JW Marriott Austin. Upon approaching Nickels, patrolmen observed that she “was not wearing any pants,” according to an arrest affidavit.

Cops noted that Nickels had been moving her arms “in a circular motion under the table as if she was masturbating” before they confronted her.

Seen above, Nickels was then arrested for indecent exposure and placed inside an Austin Police Department squad car. Though handcuffed, Nickels attempted to “reach...around to her vagina as if to pull something out.” A cop noted that the vibrator referred to in 911 calls had not been located, “so I believed that it was possibly still inside her vagina.”

Inside the cruiser, Nickels “began to repeatedly rub her groin back and forth on the plastic seat, moaning,” the officer reported. “Even when asked to stop, Nickels continued to do so for the duration of our encounter.”

[Image: austinexcerpt19.jpg]

Further police investigation determined that before Nickels decamped to the restaurant's patio, she had been masturbating inside a street-level patio at the Marriott, as first reported by the Austin American-Statesman's Roberto Villalpando.

A hotel manager recounted seeing Nickels with “her legs straight up in the air, spread open” while she repeatedly penetrated her vagina with a “silver object.” Nickels, the employee said, could be heard “making moaning noises as if she was having an orgasm.” The Marriott manager--who estimated that Nickels masturbated for seven or eight minutes--added that she “yelled at him to stay back” when he attempted to approach her.

Charged with indecent exposure, a misdemeanor, Nickels was booked into the county jail, where she is being held in lieu of $3000 bail.  According to court records, Nickels was convicted separately last year of trespass and resisting arrest.
Mentally ill people often have sexual compulsions.

I hope she gets help.
White Girl Connoisseur

[-] The following 1 user Likes Shotgun Styles's post:
  • btsstuff
(02-03-2019, 03:05 PM)Shotgun Styles Wrote: Mentally ill people often have sexual compulsions.

I hope she gets help.

This thread is actually kind of sad considering how many of these peoples probably have untreated mental illness.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(02-03-2019, 01:03 PM)RickTheDick Wrote: This woman seriously needed to get off.   Big Grin

Texas Woman's Public Pleasure Sessions

JANUARY 30--A Texas woman unencumbered by pants was arrested yesterday for indecent exposure after she was spotted, vibrator in hand, masturbating in public, according to cops who said the suspect continued to pleasure herself while handcuffed in the rear of a police cruiser.

[Image: dovienickels.jpg]

Austin police summoned late Tuesday afternoon to a downtown hotel found Dovie Nickels, 26, sitting alone at a patio table at a restaurant across the street from the JW Marriott Austin. Upon approaching Nickels, patrolmen observed that she “was not wearing any pants,” according to an arrest affidavit.

Cops noted that Nickels had been moving her arms “in a circular motion under the table as if she was masturbating” before they confronted her.

Seen above, Nickels was then arrested for indecent exposure and placed inside an Austin Police Department squad car. Though handcuffed, Nickels attempted to “reach...around to her vagina as if to pull something out.” A cop noted that the vibrator referred to in 911 calls had not been located, “so I believed that it was possibly still inside her vagina.”

Inside the cruiser, Nickels “began to repeatedly rub her groin back and forth on the plastic seat, moaning,” the officer reported. “Even when asked to stop, Nickels continued to do so for the duration of our encounter.”

[Image: austinexcerpt19.jpg]

Further police investigation determined that before Nickels decamped to the restaurant's patio, she had been masturbating inside a street-level patio at the Marriott, as first reported by the Austin American-Statesman's Roberto Villalpando.

A hotel manager recounted seeing Nickels with “her legs straight up in the air, spread open” while she repeatedly penetrated her vagina with a “silver object.” Nickels, the employee said, could be heard “making moaning noises as if she was having an orgasm.” The Marriott manager--who estimated that Nickels masturbated for seven or eight minutes--added that she “yelled at him to stay back” when he attempted to approach her.

Charged with indecent exposure, a misdemeanor, Nickels was booked into the county jail, where she is being held in lieu of $3000 bail.  According to court records, Nickels was convicted separately last year of trespass and resisting arrest.

I guess it's true what people say about Texans ( Only Steers or Queers)
cause I for one would've tapped her ass.
(Q):What's better than Roses on a Piano? (A):Tulips on my Organ ! ~Liberace
Any of you old enough to remember Warner Wolfe? He was one of the early (seventies/eighties) big time sports anchors. Well, he recently got arrested. 

Quote:According to TMZ, iconic sportscaster Warner Wolf was arrested at his Naples, Florida (HEY! FINALLY A DECENT HUMAN FROM FLORIDA!) for defacing the sign outside his swanky, private, gated community.

Wolf lives in a neighborhood called “Classic Plantation Estates”, a name that he has been lobbying the homeowners association to remove because it’s racist as hell. Heh, good luck convincing white people in Florida that racism is bad. Being that his protest fell on deaf ears, he took matters into his own hands on November 30. Standing in the bougie fountain outside the gates, Wolf chipped away at the “plantation” part until it was removed.
Wolf was subsequently arrested and charged with criminal mischief for over $1,000 in damages and was released on $5,000 bond.

And he got the job done at 81 years old!

"Let's go to the videotape!"
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like btsstuff's post:
  • Shotgun Styles, beaujesus