Bizzare News Thread
The 78 year old "girlfriend" doesn't surprised me but what's REALLY surprising was he whooped her ass over a DIRECTV bill?

Come on, son. Direct is sooo wack. Not even worth the purchase Confused Rolleyes

[Image: O2OK5gJ7_o.gif]   

HE HAS BRING THE RUCKUS
TO ALL YOU MUTHAFUCKAS

XD XD XD         

She wasn't taking care of business, had to check her. It's hard out there for a pimp.
[Image: 7p10mnlqnzhmwpza.gif]
(08-17-2018, 03:31 PM)RickTheDick Wrote: This one is bizarre on many levels Confused

Cops: Man, 39, Battered Girlfriend, 78, Over Unpaid DirecTV Bill

[Image: mannflmugshots.jpg]

A 39-year-old Florida man battered his 78-year-old girlfriend during an argument over an unpaid DirecTV bill, according to police.
Investigators charge that David Mann and the victim quarreled Tuesday afternoon “over money and the bills not being paid.” When the woman sought to leave their residence in Bryceville, a Jacksonville suburb, Mann allegedly “pushed her to the bed and put his hands on her neck for a few seconds.”
The confrontation ended when Mann’s mother “yelled from the other room and the suspect got off the victim.” A deputy reported noticing a “small red mark on the victim’s chest.”
The precise nature of the pair’s relationship is unclear. A Nassau County Sheriff's Office report quotes the victim describing Mann as her “live-in ex-boyfriend,” while Mann himself refers to the septuagenarian as his “wife.” A sheriff’s deputy noted that the duo was not married, “but are in an on and off again relationship.”
Mann, seen above, was arrested for battery on a person over the age of 65. He was also hit with a second felony when cops discovered shotgun shells and .22 caliber bullets inside the home. Mann, who is on probation for trafficking in stolen property, is not allowed to have any ammunition in his residence.
Mann is being held in the Nassau County jail on the felony raps. A judge has ordered him to have no contact with the victim and he must stay at least 500 feet away from the Bryceville property.
Looks like one of the boys from "Deliverance"
(Q):What's better than Roses on a Piano? (A):Tulips on my Organ ! ~Liberace
That cafeteria food must be really really good

Kentucky Man Fakes Heart Attack To Get Ride To Hospital Cafeteria

Aug 29, 2018 [Image: 5b86c2a62c21c02bda42a439?ops=max(750,0),quality(80)]

A Kentucky man was arrested in the cafeteria of Baptist Health Corbin hospital after he faked a heart attack to get a ride there. Police said they received a call about a stolen gun and identified 35-year-old Kenneth Ray Couch as the suspect. 
Deputies said they were alerted that Couch had just been taken to the hospital after suffering a heart attack at a nearby business. It turns out Couch faked the heart attack and when the ambulance arrived at the hospital, he jumped out and casually walked to the cafeteria and grabbed something to eat.
While he was enjoying his food, officers from the Knox County Sheriff's Office arrived and took him into custody. He was charged with burglary and falsely reporting an incident. Officials said they discovered he had a bench warrant for his arrest in another Kentucky county for writing bad checks. 
Photo: Knox Detention Center
(08-30-2018, 09:26 AM)RickTheDick Wrote: That cafeteria food must be really really good

Kentucky Man Fakes Heart Attack To Get Ride To Hospital Cafeteria

Aug 29, 2018 [Image: 5b86c2a62c21c02bda42a439?ops=max(750,0),quality(80)]

A Kentucky man was arrested in the cafeteria of Baptist Health Corbin hospital after he faked a heart attack to get a ride there. Police said they received a call about a stolen gun and identified 35-year-old Kenneth Ray Couch as the suspect. 
Deputies said they were alerted that Couch had just been taken to the hospital after suffering a heart attack at a nearby business. It turns out Couch faked the heart attack and when the ambulance arrived at the hospital, he jumped out and casually walked to the cafeteria and grabbed something to eat.
While he was enjoying his food, officers from the Knox County Sheriff's Office arrived and took him into custody. He was charged with burglary and falsely reporting an incident. Officials said they discovered he had a bench warrant for his arrest in another Kentucky county for writing bad checks. 
Photo: Knox Detention Center
LOL! bro, don't sleep on the hospital cafeteria. i still remember when a friend of mine was like "hey, let's go grab some good food at the spot" i was like "cool". we hop in the car for lunch. 10 minutes later, we're pulling into the local hospital parking lot. i'm like "yo, are you sick, my dude?" he was like "nah, this is the spot i was talking about.." i'm like "hell nah". so fast forward, that shit was off the chain! i got a big ass hamburger and waffle fries. the shit tasted better than most restaurants i'd been to at that time. no joke! i forget what other items they had. but i'm pretty sure all that shit was FIRE too!
(08-17-2018, 03:31 PM)RickTheDick Wrote: This one is bizarre on many levels Confused

Cops: Man, 39, Battered Girlfriend, 78, Over Unpaid DirecTV Bill

[Image: mannflmugshots.jpg]

A 39-year-old Florida man battered his 78-year-old girlfriend during an argument over an unpaid DirecTV bill, according to police.
Investigators charge that David Mann and the victim quarreled Tuesday afternoon “over money and the bills not being paid.” When the woman sought to leave their residence in Bryceville, a Jacksonville suburb, Mann allegedly “pushed her to the bed and put his hands on her neck for a few seconds.”
The confrontation ended when Mann’s mother “yelled from the other room and the suspect got off the victim.” A deputy reported noticing a “small red mark on the victim’s chest.”
The precise nature of the pair’s relationship is unclear. A Nassau County Sheriff's Office report quotes the victim describing Mann as her “live-in ex-boyfriend,” while Mann himself refers to the septuagenarian as his “wife.” A sheriff’s deputy noted that the duo was not married, “but are in an on and off again relationship.”
Mann, seen above, was arrested for battery on a person over the age of 65. He was also hit with a second felony when cops discovered shotgun shells and .22 caliber bullets inside the home. Mann, who is on probation for trafficking in stolen property, is not allowed to have any ammunition in his residence.
Mann is being held in the Nassau County jail on the felony raps. A judge has ordered him to have no contact with the victim and he must stay at least 500 feet away from the Bryceville property.
LMAO! believe it or not, there are people who don't play when it comes to paying their bills on time! dude was not fucking around. LOL! "bitch, you didn't pay the damn directv bill?!" POW! BANG! BOOM!
obviously i don't condone such violence but it's still funny nonetheless.
(07-22-2018, 07:29 AM)RickTheDick Wrote: At least she will be remembered   Confused 

[Image: 1528300666356.jpg?ve=1&tl=1&text=big-top-image]
wow. that's some fucked up, cowardly shit to put out in public. to them, she must have been the scum of the earth. but, to be fair, we're only reading one side of the story. 
i don't believe in bringing people's dirt out when they die. that's the lowest of the low to me. that person can't defend themselves against your venom. they're fucking dead!
i've been fucked over majorly by family members but even i wouldn't go that far if they died. she may face judgment but so will they. sometimes you gotta let shit go. holding onto anger and lashing out publicly like that, what does it accomplish? i wonder if this made gina and jay feel better? i doubt it..
[-] The following 1 user Likes wildman99's post:
  • RickTheDick
Nah. This was karma. She did her kids dirty and never thought she's pay the piper.

Now she has. The world will remember her as a child abandoning selfish cunt.

Kids 1, Mom 0.
White Girl Connoisseur

[-] The following 1 user Likes Shotgun Styles's post:
  • blacksquatchman
I'm conflicted. On the one hand, she was a piece of shit and abandoned her children. So no sympathy for her (or her corpse). On the other hand, I find it incredibly unsettling/unhealthy that the kids held onto to that anger for so long and think the tombstone is a bit over the top. I would imagine it would make them look bad and they are still alive to actually have to deal with it.

I disagree that the mom is 'paying the piper' or received 'karma' or anything (karma doesn't exist, much shittier/more evil people have great lives and never pay any piper all the time). She's dead. She doesn't care about this shit and can't see it/doesn't know it exists because she no longer exists, and even if she did, she wouldn't care about this plane of existence anymore (at least that's my opinion, but I could be totally wrong and when you die everything that happens concerning you and what takes place on Earth is dialed up to a million... but then we're talking about Hell, aren't we?).
[Image: 7p10mnlqnzhmwpza.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes whiteisright4bbc's post:
  • RickTheDick
I totally agree with what Wildman99 said. I can understand the hurt and shame they must've felt when their mom left their dad for their uncle. I'm sure that was unimaginably painful seeing what their dad had to go through, and especially if they were in a small town, and all the gossip and shit.

But I don't see how this obituary makes them feel any better. Forgiveness heals. Anger & resentment hurt. If they had posted a simple obituary of her passing, without mentioning any of her past, and added a simple statement at the end: "We forgive you".. that would really bring closure and healing.