Jax Slayher
(07-12-2018, 02:16 PM)Black19magic85 Wrote:
(07-12-2018, 06:41 AM)contrast5 Wrote: Overall, Jax is a good performer but he is now overexposed.

I'll give him props for his Interracialpass scenes. They rarely cut and he delivers.

On that note, I can't wait for the Kali Roses one to come out. Hopefully they fast track that one ASAP.
Jax is a great performer, affable and comfortable with himself. Women seem to relax around him unlike with some of the other male talent. I never mind a scene with him which is fortunate because like Isiah he's everywhere.
Him scene with Natalie Brooks for Interracialpass it were pretty good.
Good Performer. Almost all of his scenes for InterracialPass are great.
The Brothalovers-Scene with Reena Sky is one of my favorites.
Jax's onlyfans.com blog is pretty decent. $15 though means I'll subscribe a month and cancel, but there's enough in there to make it worth the entry fee. It's the first time I've subscribed to anyone on onlyfans.com, and I was afraid of it being full of solo vids. While it has a few of those unfortunately there's plenty of BTS and casual sex going on.
I agree with mostly everybody and said he's a solid performer. I'm glad he's "overexposed" because he deserves the exposure imo. Unlike a certain performer, he lets the girls shine and doesn't hog the camera.
Alexa Grace/Abella Danger/Ella Hughes/Karlee Grey/Elsa Jean/Ariana Marie

XD"Mah Boi, this ass right here is what all true Negros strive for!"XD
[Image: th_279784274_fakeass2_123_598lo.jpg]