Controversial Black Payback Site Now Up
I saw Prince for a nano-second = eternal pass...
Dude's pushing 50 right? That's depressing as fuck.
Sean's the goat, but Prince... corny.
[-] The following 3 users Like AZ Rock's post:
  • z0ltan, blacksquatchman, whiteisright4bbc
(07-16-2018, 01:54 AM)AZ Rock Wrote: I saw Prince for a nano-second = eternal pass...
Dude's pushing 50 right? That's depressing as fuck.
Sean's the goat, but Prince... corny.

Sean Michaels is my favorite male performers ATM.
So who are the white guys behind this site? Because I would be shocked if even a single black dude had an ownership stake in this.
I really wonder most people complain about Prince being in it instead of how awfully wrong this shit is in general.
[-] The following 1 user Likes snakebyte666's post:
  • deznuts2000
Personally I’m not a fan of race play but some people are and good for them. I have fetishes that others wouldn’t like. I think this site is kind if strange though. There are some strange clips mixed in these trailers. Also Prince hamming it up doesn’t help either. I don’t mind him if he shuts up but those scenes are few and far between lol.

White dudes shoot this kind of shit with white girls all the time. I got no issue with brothas fucking white girls this way as long as they are consenting. I just wont be watching unless the girl is too hot to pass on lol. So far none of these scenes got me interested.
[-] The following 2 users Like jay dee's post:
  • paulstanley, blacksquatchman
This Site has similarities with blackonblackcrime.com or ghettogaggers.com .
I think there are the same guys behind this Site.
I like the content so far - girls are hot and it's similar to Dickdrainers except no rimming/noticeable puking. The race play doesn't turn me on and I ignore it for the most part, but I do like the domination.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Anonymous2012's post:
  • here4blk
looks intriguing...hope some of these videos pop up in the Vault
(07-17-2018, 12:59 AM)snakebyte666 Wrote: I really wonder most people complain about Prince being in it instead of how awfully wrong this shit is in general.

It being wrong is subjective. I don't see this as being much different than that ghettogaggers site, so it begs the question, is this wrong because it's wrong or is it wrong because black guys are doing it, and primarily, to white women?
[Image: 7p10mnlqnzhmwpza.gif]
(07-20-2018, 11:03 PM)whiteisright4bbc Wrote:
(07-17-2018, 12:59 AM)snakebyte666 Wrote: I really wonder most people complain about Prince being in it instead of how awfully wrong this shit is in general.

It being wrong is subjective. I don't see this as being much different than that ghettogaggers site, so it begs the question, is this wrong because it's wrong or is it wrong because black guys are doing it, and primarily, to white women?

Tbh I don't know where you got the idea from that my post had anything to do with race. Sexual abuse is a real problem and shit like that doesn't make it better.