Andreina De Luxe
any of ya'll up on this lil hottie?  
[Image: Andreina-de-Luxe-Joss-Lescaf12.jpg]

[Image: 15adreina-deluxe-nudes-15.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes simonphoenix's post:
  • titoc
Has she done any IR other than that BJ only scene? She's hot, but she's probably not thread worthy here unless she goes all the way with IR at least once (like she has with basically every other scene she's shot).
she is from Colombia, i think just one IR scene for now
[Image: 6328-elizabeth-pelayo.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes aeromotivo's post:
  • simonphoenix
(07-16-2018, 06:06 AM)badronin Wrote: Has she done any IR other than that BJ only scene? She's hot, but she's probably not thread worthy here unless she goes all the way with IR at least once (like she has with basically every other scene she's shot).

my bad   Angel
(07-16-2018, 06:06 AM)badronin Wrote: Has she done any IR other than that BJ only scene? She's hot, but she's probably not thread worthy here unless she goes all the way with IR at least once (like she has with basically every other scene she's shot).

Yeah, you beat me to commenting on this unwarranted thread.  I find it a bit of an insult that she is doing vag,dps and anals with everybody else but only does a BJ for her only black scene.

[Image: 16769341.gif]
She's only done BJ with black guys? What kind of lame whore is this?
Hey OP! Can you remove that Woodman Casting gif from your post? If you have to put a sex image on here, it must be IR.

[Image: O2OK5gJ7_o.gif]   

HE HAS BRING THE RUCKUS
TO ALL YOU MUTHAFUCKAS

XD XD XD         

She didn't even fuck him wtf, this isn't ir, this is a joke, she let the white boy fuck every hole and told the bm i suck your dick, fuck this bitch
[-] The following 3 users Like Ipay4's post:
  • titoc, sapphi10489, Shulz021
Looks like she finally did a proper IR scene.  It's about f**cking time.

[Image: rpc1tzxilkvv.jpg][Image: qip0l5hr66t1.jpg]
[Image: ip4tp255mtro.jpg][Image: chnb2o294sob.jpg]
(07-18-2018, 12:34 AM)Ipay4 Wrote: She didn't even fuck him wtf, this isn't ir, this is a joke, she let the white boy fuck every hole and told the bm i suck your dick, fuck this bitch

lol some of y'all need to chill.