Andreina De Luxe
(07-09-2019, 09:22 PM)Bobjonathan Wrote: Looks like she finally did a proper IR scene.  It's about f**cking time.

[Image: rpc1tzxilkvv.jpg][Image: qip0l5hr66t1.jpg]
[Image: ip4tp255mtro.jpg][Image: chnb2o294sob.jpg]
yep, she sure did. but i'm still on the fence about her. something seems FAKE about this chick. i can't seem to shake that feeling. perhaps i've been paying too much attention to what the dudes on here have said about her. i was giving her the benefit of the doubt at first. but i'm getting a very deceptive vibe from her. simply put, i don't trust the bitch. lol.
(07-10-2019, 01:08 AM)wildman99 Wrote:
(07-09-2019, 09:22 PM)Bobjonathan Wrote: Looks like she finally did a proper IR scene.  It's about f**cking time.

yep, she sure did. but i'm still on the fence about her. something seems FAKE about this chick. i can't seem to shake that feeling. perhaps i've been paying too much attention to what the dudes on here have said about her. i was giving her the benefit of the doubt at first. but i'm getting a very deceptive vibe from her. simply put, i don't trust the bitch. lol.

The hell? What's to trust? 

You planning on loaning this broad money or something??? Lmao
[-] The following 3 users Like marvy's post:
  • Rao, sapphi10489, heehoo
(07-09-2019, 09:42 PM)gmen2020 Wrote:
(07-18-2018, 12:34 AM)Ipay4 Wrote: She didn't even fuck him wtf, this isn't ir, this is a joke, she let the white boy fuck every hole and told the bm i suck your dick, fuck this bitch

lol some of y'all need to chill.

White boys stopped calling her back, needed the cocaine money.
(07-10-2019, 06:21 AM)marvy Wrote:
(07-10-2019, 01:08 AM)wildman99 Wrote:

The hell? What's to trust? 

You planning on loaning this broad money or something??? Lmao
LOL! she on her twitter speaking spanish throwing subtle shade at brothas. some fan said something along the lines of "i thought you only had sex with white men". she responded saying she likes only some black men. i don't like that because when discussing white men, she doesn't say that she only likes "some" of them. i forget what the fan said to her after that, but then she replies back that having sex with black men once in awhile is ok.. to me, it's like she thinks black men are some cheap commodity that she can fuck with once in a blue moon and throw away until she decides to indulge again. i might have read too much into it but i'm still having reservations about her. i couldn't even get hard watching her new scene with the black guy. smh. like i said, i don't trust the bitch. lmao!