DC Television & DC Cinematic Universe Discussion Thread
(10-09-2018, 09:05 AM)J Mac Wrote: Here is Ruby Rose as Batwoman in DC Arrowverse for the CW
[Image: DpEwjSLU4AATXBj.jpg:large]
Hot Costume, Ruby Rose fills it out very nicely.
[-] The following 1 user Likes blutroll's post:
  • Chessmaster
Watched the first episode of Titans and im not hopeful. I can't get past how trashy and cheap Starfire looks. Sure she looks like a hoe in the comics, but at least it's a glamorous, exotic space hoe, rather than a transvestite streetwalker. The show itself is also dark without being interesting. Edgy without a reason.
[Image: DGaaBwz.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like vesuvius's post:
  • Splinter, Faeginn
(10-10-2018, 09:25 AM)blutroll Wrote:
(10-09-2018, 09:05 AM)J Mac Wrote: Here is Ruby Rose as Batwoman in DC Arrowverse for the CW
[Image: DpEwjSLU4AATXBj.jpg:large]
Hot Costume, Ruby Rose fills it out very nicely.
I got to see it in action, because it looks like a Halloween costume to me.
Ruby Rose has not impressed me in anything I've seen her in. I have a feeling that show will be a flop.

(10-10-2018, 08:11 AM)blacksquatchman Wrote: I'm interested to see that Huntress costume. I hope it doesn't look like crap.

As long as they make it better than this one lol. I know y'all remember this show.
[Image: 30337944937_a69f110a94_z.jpg]
[Image: 45596004504_f3d35a33de_o.gif]
^
Let hope so because that Bird of Prey show was bad, as for Batwoman (Kate Kane) the character in the comic is a lesbian which Ruby Rose is in real life
Didn't know the character was gay. So her getting banged out by Sarah Lance (Legends) & Alex (Supergirl) confirmed lmao. If its one thing the CW loves, its their lesbians
[Image: 45596004504_f3d35a33de_o.gif]
(10-12-2018, 03:37 PM)iramaj Wrote: If its one thing the CW loves, its their lesbians

Better that than the Quicksilver alternative... Dodgy
White Girl Connoisseur
[Image: OxvA.gif]
(10-12-2018, 02:59 PM)iramaj Wrote: Ruby Rose has not impressed me in anything I've seen her in. I have a feeling that show will be a flop.

(10-10-2018, 08:11 AM)blacksquatchman Wrote: I'm interested to see that Huntress costume. I hope it doesn't look like crap.

As long as they make it better than this one lol. I know y'all remember this show.
[Image: 30337944937_a69f110a94_z.jpg]

I didn't know the WB had a Birds of Prey show and you're right, that costume does look like shit. My God...

[Image: O2OK5gJ7_o.gif]   

HE HAS BRING THE RUCKUS
TO ALL YOU MUTHAFUCKAS

XD XD XD         

At least we can see her titties. She's not all SJW neutered like Captain Marvel...
White Girl Connoisseur
[Image: OxvA.gif]
(10-12-2018, 06:36 PM)Shotgun Styles Wrote: At least we can see her titties. She's not all SJW neutered like Captain Marvel...

Lol what? How is Captain Marvel supposed to look?
Black Women are the Toast, but White Girls are my Jam.