DC Television & DC Cinematic Universe Discussion Thread
Vesuvius, lighten up, dude. Big Grin Can't you tell when people are just playing with you?

I know perfectly well that Zack Snyder is a controversial director and that a great many people don't have much faith in him, but like you, are still hoping that they'll like B v S.

Don't take things so seriously and be so quick to go on the defensive, 'kay? Wink
Mary Anne 4 Ever.
Im not even arguing with your points, my friend. But when you said 'this will be a huge blockbuster' nightmares of watching Michael Bay's films started flooding my mind (save for The Rock, that film was awesome). My bad.

What do you think of Wally West?
[Image: DGaaBwz.gif]
^ No worries. You're a good dude, Vesuvius. Thanks for participating in the discussions.
Mary Anne 4 Ever.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55zpDpTbAiw
^ Cool video. I like the hint of romance at the end between Wonder Woman and Batman.
Mary Anne 4 Ever.
In that episode Wonder Woman practically threw herself at Bats, but he pulled the 'people who get close to me get in harms way' card. Then Wonder Woman crushed part of a building to make a point :lol:
"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned." Especially when that woman is Wonder Woman.
Mary Anne 4 Ever.
I love what they did with this New 52 Wonder Woman. Better origin story and much better use of the Greek Gods.
vesuvius Wrote:What do you guys think of the new Wally West?

http://media.insidepulse.com/zones/insi ... West-7.jpg

Is he black??? He certainly looks black in that pic... They really messed up Wally West. I thought he was good as the Flash, arguably even better than Barry Allen, but DC likes to keep bringing back the dead (Hal Jordan, Jason Todd, Oliver Queen and others that I can't think of), so, to bring Barry back as "The" Flash, Wally had to go. Really a shame, because he had ties to a lot of major players in the DCU. They have like 1000 Green Lanterns, too. But, in the case of GL, I prefer Hal Jordan over Kyle Rayner, John Stewart or Guy Gardner.

I haven't really followed DC comics much lately---what happened to Impulse (Bart Allen)? Is he still Kid Flash or is it someone else, since Wally apparently has never been Kid Flash. I just thought of something: How does this affect the Teen Titans history? If memory serves, Robin (Dick Grayson), Kid Flash (Wally), and Aqualad (Garth) were the 3 original Titans (later joined by Speedy (Roy Harper) & Wonder Girl (Donna Troy). I just hate all the constant reboots that DC does. At least Marvel tends to do revisions rather than full-fledged reboots like DC. It really screws with the history of the comics, IMO.
He is half-black and a juvenile delinquent. I was fucking shocked when I found out. Wally was my favourite Flash, I especially loved him on JLU.

Bart Allen was Barry's grandson, so don't expect to see him in a while.