*SENIOR MEMBERS* Every banned account is still in the system. Anyone you want back?
Osprey, Young Herschel, and yes even IRB are all still in the system. Not deleted, just their posts.

Are there any banned accounts you'd like restored. Right now, I'm leaning toward Bakajin because he was a good contributor and Young Herschel because I like him. I can just unlock them and ping their email to let them know they've been restored.

Thoughts?
White Girl Connoisseur

(07-20-2018, 09:14 PM)Shotgun Styles Wrote: Osprey, Young Herschel, and yes even IRB are all still in the system. Not deleted, just their posts.

Are there any banned accounts you'd like restored. Right now, I'm leaning toward Bakajin because he was a good contributor and Young Herschel because I like him. I can just unlock them and ping their email to let them know they've been restored.

Thoughts?

i am unable to access this forum except few threads since it is back ...and i didnt do anything to losse my rights to access it....aleast tell me why was this done?
#FreeYoungHerschel
[Image: 7p10mnlqnzhmwpza.gif]
Yeah Herschel was chill

What about Bsshg1. I know he was having issues with his account.
[Image: 33315423708_8f42136c99_o.gif]
(07-21-2018, 01:59 PM)iramaj Wrote: Yeah Herschel was chill

What about Bsshg1. I know he was having issues with his account.

His account is active as a Senior Member. But there's another account with his name followed by X2. He may have forgotten his password since the accounts have different email addresses.

As of right now I'm going to restore Baka and Herschel. I'll ping their emails to let them know they've been reinstated. Chances are they're already lurking.
White Girl Connoisseur

[-] The following 2 users Like Shotgun Styles's post:
  • iramaj, whiteisright4bbc
(07-21-2018, 02:11 PM)Shotgun Styles Wrote: His account is active as a Senior Member. But there's another account with his name followed by X2. He may have forgotten his password since the accounts have different email addresses.

Yeah he was trying to change his email before you took over and never got a confirmation email from the old admin & he got locked out.
[Image: 33315423708_8f42136c99_o.gif]
(07-21-2018, 02:30 PM)iramaj Wrote:
(07-21-2018, 02:11 PM)Shotgun Styles Wrote: His account is active as a Senior Member. But there's another account with his name followed by X2. He may have forgotten his password since the accounts have different email addresses.

Yeah he was trying to change his email before you took over and never got a confirmation email from the old admin & he got locked out.

I've got the gawd hand now. I can fix all things. If you've got his email, shoot it to my PM box and I'll work it out with  him. He's a good contributor, I'd like to have him back.
White Girl Connoisseur

Why were they banned in the first place? The answer to this question should determine whether or not to reinstate them. Idea
(Q):What's better than Roses on a Piano? (A):Tulips on my Organ ! ~Liberace
(07-22-2018, 09:32 AM)beaujesus Wrote: Why were they banned in the first place? The answer to this question should determine whether or not to reinstate them. Idea

I have no idea. You've got to talk to Rex and Realdeal, they were in charge then.

IRB was an obvious call. He was a nutcase. I think Herschel was banned for posting fake hooker reviews, but because of FOSTA there won't be any hooker discussion. So that won't matter anymore. I don't know why Baka was shitcanned.
White Girl Connoisseur

Restore everybody. I found Irbonaza entertaining as fuck. But besides that, maybe consider offering everybody a clean slate, now that the site is under new management.