Poll: What are your religious leanings?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Atheist
58.62%
17 58.62%
Christian
13.79%
4 13.79%
Non-Christian/other
27.59%
8 27.59%
Total 29 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

How Many of You Are Atheist or Non Christian?
Just curious. A lot of the black women I've tried to date love them some Jesus but when I date white girls they have been largely agnostic or atheist like me.
[Image: UnsungScaredDalmatian-size_restricted.gif]
Zienna Sonne and her real life husband.

DATANERD aka Date-A-Nerd
Agnostic.

Atheism is as silly as blind faith. You can't prove that there is no "god" anymore than you can prove that one does in fact exist.
White Girl Connoisseur
[Image: OxvA.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Shotgun Styles's post:
  • zetron, Mr. IR
Black Agnostic i.e. the unicorn of unicorns. I lean heavy Atheist, basically I don't know, but know one does. That's the point. But I truly doubt giving a preacher man money to buy a jet will get me into white heaven. How blacks can worship a deity that's been kicking our collective black asses for millennia now makes no sense to me. Hail Satan!

AZ
[-] The following 2 users Like AZ Rock's post:
  • blacksquatchman, DataNerd
(07-21-2018, 11:48 AM)Shotgun Styles Wrote: Agnostic.

Atheism is as silly as blind faith. You can't prove that there is no "god" anymore than you can prove that one does in fact exist.

Atheism: a : a lack of belief or a strong disbelief in the existence of a god or any gods
               b : a philosophical or religious position characterized by disbelief in the existence of a god or any gods

Agnostic: a person who holds the view that any ultimate reality (such as God) is unknown and probably unknowable; broadly : one who is not committed to believing in either the existence or the nonexistence of God or a god

A lack of belief or strong disbelief is not the same as certainty. I am not certain that there is no god, but I strongly disbelieve there is one based on all the information at my disposal. That is not blind faith, it is a well reasoned opinion which I would happily defend and which I acknowledge may be incorrect.

Being agnostic means you lack any opinion one way or the next because you accept that the answer is unknowable. I would also concede that the answer is ultimately unknowable, but that doesn't prevent me from arriving at the most probable conclusion.
~~ PM me about dead links or if you need help finding rare IR scenes - I will try my best ~~
[-] The following 2 users Like un57's post:
  • Maxis, DataNerd
(07-21-2018, 03:31 PM)un57 Wrote:
(07-21-2018, 11:48 AM)Shotgun Styles Wrote: Agnostic.

Atheism: a : a lack of belief or a strong disbelief in the existence of a god or any gods
               b : a philosophical or religious position characterized by disbelief in the existence of a god or any gods

Agnostic: a person who holds the view that any ultimate reality (such as God) is unknown and probably unknowable; broadly : one who is not committed to believing in either the existence or the nonexistence of God or a god

A lack of belief or strong disbelief is not the same as certainty. I am not certain that there is no god, but I strongly disbelieve there is one based on all the information at my disposal. That is not blind faith, it is a well reasoned opinion which I would happily defend and which I acknowledge may be incorrect.

Being agnostic means you lack any opinion one way or the next because you accept that the answer is unknowable. I would also concede that the answer is ultimately unknowable, but that doesn't prevent me from arriving at the most probable conclusion.

The dictionary definition differs greatly from the current political zeitgeist. Today's active political Atheists are insisting that there is no "god". So while the dictionary definition may be more passive, today's active atheist community takes a much more militant view of "god's" existence, or lack thereof.

Between the definitions you selected, there is some overlap. Perhaps an agnostic that's leaning toward disbelieving in "god" vs the possibility of one, may be considered "atheist" under these definitions.
White Girl Connoisseur
[Image: OxvA.gif]
(07-21-2018, 02:57 PM)AZ Rock Wrote: But I truly doubt giving a preacher man money to buy a jet will get me into white heaven.

Basically, this sentence sums up Christianity in a nutshell.
[Image: Lex_Cherie_web.gif?1402581254]

THIS IS HOW WE MAKE LOVE IN THE CLUB!!! 

[-] The following 1 user Likes blacksquatchman's post:
  • Shotgun Styles
Are the other religions better than Christianity or more Atheist leaning? I get what you mean, though.
[Image: 7p10mnlqnzhmwpza.gif]
A word meaning you dont know if there is a god has to be one of the silliest words ever made. Probably made by someone too caught up in there on head. I dont know if there is a god. I lean towards no, but I cant prove otherwise. You cant prove something that illogical and based on faith with logic.
(07-22-2018, 11:54 AM)whiteisright4bbc Wrote: Are the other religions better than Christianity or more Atheist leaning? I get what you mean, though.

Christianity is far from monolithic.  The different sects or denominations vary greatly in beliefs, liturgy, and methodology.
(07-22-2018, 08:51 PM)kcjones Wrote:
(07-22-2018, 11:54 AM)whiteisright4bbc Wrote: Are the other religions better than Christianity or more Atheist leaning? I get what you mean, though.

Christianity is far from monolithic.  The different sects or denominations vary greatly in beliefs, liturgy, and methodology.

Athiest since 2011
[-] The following 1 user Likes ir-prince's post:
  • DataNerd