Poll: What are your religious leanings?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Atheist
56.76%
21 56.76%
Christian
18.92%
7 18.92%
Non-Christian/other
24.32%
9 24.32%
Total 37 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

How Many of You Are Atheist or Non Christian?
Agnostic.

My rule of thumb is treat people how you wanna be treated. i do believe bad things can sleep in wait to come back to you if you do bad to the world.
[-] The following 1 user Likes george909's post:
  • RickTheDick
I converted to Islam, its awesome, I get to wear a big beard, I take money from dumb muslims every Friday night and preach fony baloney tales to scare adults with minds like children. The best part of it all is getting to marry all the young virgin brides via nikah urfi, y'all athiest are missing out, I'm telling you, you guys are suckers, women dig a man who talks to Allah. "Allah says you must pass me the ketchup" , sorry honey, it came from Allah, this shit is fucking awesome.
(08-23-2018, 02:24 AM)Ipay4 Wrote: I converted to Islam, its awesome, I get to wear a big beard, I take money from dumb muslims every Friday night and preach fony baloney tales to scare adults with minds like children.  The best part of it all is getting to marry all the young virgin brides via nikah urfi, y'all athiest are missing out, I'm telling you, you guys are suckers, women dig a man who talks to Allah.  "Allah says you must pass me the ketchup" , sorry honey, it came from Allah, this shit is fucking awesome.

I get that you're being sarcastic, but let's not be disrespectful to anyone.
White Girl Connoisseur

[-] The following 1 user Likes Shotgun Styles's post:
  • blacksquatchman
Guess what I am. Idea
(Q):What's better than Roses on a Piano? (A):Tulips on my Organ ! ~Liberace
Atheist, non believer of any religion, i a guy, see it to believe it
Black Athiest

I Love Science and the Natural World
technically presbyterian but whos kidding who..athiest
(08-16-2018, 10:09 PM)Marko Wrote:
(08-16-2018, 09:50 PM)Shotgun Styles Wrote: My father is a scientific Atheist and raised me in that mode. He said something when I was young that has always disturbed me: what if our entire galaxy is just some kid's science project? What to us is billions of years, is just the first 3 days of a one week assignment.

The ending of Men In Black alludes to this idea a bit. The reality is this: we have no idea, and no way to find out.

true. Hopefully religion won't obstruct our search to someday finding out .

This is one of the biggest fallacies.  Religion has done far more to foster science than fight it. A large portion of universities in the US were started by religious organizations.  Hell, Harvard originally was started to train protestant clergy.
(01-03-2019, 11:08 AM)kcjones Wrote:
(08-16-2018, 10:09 PM)Marko Wrote:
(08-16-2018, 09:50 PM)Shotgun Styles Wrote: My father is a scientific Atheist and raised me in that mode. He said something when I was young that has always disturbed me: what if our entire galaxy is just some kid's science project? What to us is billions of years, is just the first 3 days of a one week assignment.

The ending of Men In Black alludes to this idea a bit. The reality is this: we have no idea, and no way to find out.

true. Hopefully religion won't obstruct our search to someday finding out .

This is one of the biggest fallacies.  Religion has done far more to foster science than fight it. A large portion of universities in the US were started by religious organizations.  Hell, Harvard originally was started to train protestant clergy.

There are so many things wrong with this statement that I don't know where to begin. Galileo himself was prosecuted for heresy and convicted. Everything from the Scopes trial to attempts to ban stem cell research, religion (particularly Western Christianity) has steadfastly stood in the way of scientific progress.

You need to spend more time on your history. You could not possibly be more wrong even if you'd said the moon was made of green cheese.
White Girl Connoisseur

Atheist.