Poll: What are your religious leanings?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Atheist
58.62%
17 58.62%
Christian
13.79%
4 13.79%
Non-Christian/other
27.59%
8 27.59%
Total 29 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

How Many of You Are Atheist or Non Christian?
Agnostic.

My rule of thumb is treat people how you wanna be treated. i do believe bad things can sleep in wait to come back to you if you do bad to the world.
[-] The following 1 user Likes george909's post:
  • RickTheDick
I converted to Islam, its awesome, I get to wear a big beard, I take money from dumb muslims every Friday night and preach fony baloney tales to scare adults with minds like children. The best part of it all is getting to marry all the young virgin brides via nikah urfi, y'all athiest are missing out, I'm telling you, you guys are suckers, women dig a man who talks to Allah. "Allah says you must pass me the ketchup" , sorry honey, it came from Allah, this shit is fucking awesome.
(08-23-2018, 02:24 AM)Ipay4 Wrote: I converted to Islam, its awesome, I get to wear a big beard, I take money from dumb muslims every Friday night and preach fony baloney tales to scare adults with minds like children.  The best part of it all is getting to marry all the young virgin brides via nikah urfi, y'all athiest are missing out, I'm telling you, you guys are suckers, women dig a man who talks to Allah.  "Allah says you must pass me the ketchup" , sorry honey, it came from Allah, this shit is fucking awesome.

I get that you're being sarcastic, but let's not be disrespectful to anyone.
White Girl Connoisseur
[Image: OxvA.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shotgun Styles's post:
  • blacksquatchman
Guess what I am. Idea
Atheist, non believer of any religion, i a guy, see it to believe it
Black Athiest

I Love Science and the Natural World