Jay Taylor
[Image: o3zq0hy9ndlp55dy.jpg]

No idea why she doesn't get cast more, but I completely dig her and enjoy her scenes. Has a great non-tatted, all-natural 'geek' look going with fair-skin, light blue eyes and perky B-cup tits. Tall and lanky, she seems to be getting thicker and growing a nice round ass on her. Started doing IR back in 2013, she only has nine scenes to her credit with Prince x2, Rob x2, Moe x3, Jack Blaque and Chris Cock for ImmoralLive, Dogfart, WhiteGhetto, TLBC, Airerose, Diabolic, Spizoo and Ztod. Would be nice to see her booked with some higher caliber companies and male talent (as well as more variety), but probably not going to happen, unfortunately.

MyXXXPass: Jay Taylor, Nikki Sexx & Prince Yahshua - Immoral Live (9/27/13)
[Image: aftjwwhzduqfqi8d.jpg]

Dogfart: Jay Taylor & Rob Piper - Blacks On Blondes (1/23/14)
[Image: i5cyy16i94uc0cmb.jpg]

Dogfart: Jay Taylor & Moe Johnson - Cuckold Sessions (1/25/15)
[Image: sw0eqe6vjs2r1u3m.jpg]

WhiteGhetto: Jay Taylor & Jack Blaque - Black Kong Dong 23 (2/25/15)
[Image: 7w4g0bxw15nuk4x2.jpg]

TeensLoveBlackCocks: Jay Taylor & Rob Piper - Masseuse Gets More Than She Thought (4/3/15)
[Image: mh84loilan39w471.jpg]

Airerose: Jay Taylor & Chris Cock - Black In White 2 (1/16/16)
[Image: 5kgu4iqvi3ds79st.jpg]

Diabolic: Jay Taylor & Moe Johnson - I Swallowed a Black Man (4/28/16)
[Image: 8pmr0nk8ufwr7hl7.jpg]

Spizoo: Jay Taylor & Moe Johnson - Monster Daddy (9/25/17)
[Image: 18sc87u3qgjz96no.jpg]

ZeroTolerance: Jay Taylor & Prince Yahshua - Babysitters Taking On Black Cock 5 (11/21/17)
[Image: dmhwvx6di6cfitnx.jpg]
[Image: 7p10mnlqnzhmwpza.gif]
[-] The following 3 users Like whiteisright4bbc's post:
  • Mega Nega Kyle, NiceHot, bamablack
Jay Taylor has always been on my radar as one of those silent freaks (sneaky sexy like Lily Rader now).Im huge on color contrasts in scenes and love her ir joints. Plus she’s gotten a little thicker which isn’t a bad thing lol.
I agree, she' s great for IR. I liked her from the start. Sensual face and body.
Her last scene with Prince though, not so much. She got too thick for my liking.
I think she just needs to tone up her physique. Perhaps a few months in the gym and a better diet can do the trick.
I am late to this party, I just found her and boy did I miss a lot. This girl is the perfect freaky white babe!!
She has put on some pounds and I Love IT!!

Jay is sweet, me like!!!!
She's always had a nice bubble ass on her. I was feeling her after the first scene she did with Rob on blacks on blondes
ANTI ANAL, GANGBANGS, AND TATOOS...{-_-}

Gotta love the ignore function!

think i saw one scene of hers and she couldnt take no dick. Idk if she's improved since then or not tho