Idris Elba reportedly frontrunner for James Bond role
I personally don't want Idris as Bond. I'd prefer someone to write a screenplay where a black agent makes his own way in the world and not off the cost tails of the 007 bandwagon.

Let's have a little originality please Hollywood and give us some fresh new ideas!
[-] The following 1 user Likes marcusskipsey's post:
  • Vecure
And since none of that shit is actually likely to happen, I'll settle for a Black Bond.
White Girl Connoisseur
[Image: OxvA.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shotgun Styles's post:
  • here4blk
^^^Well he's 45 right now, but this is not happening right now. The next bond movie (after the one with craig) might happen after 3-4 years, Idris would be nearing 50 when he makes this movie.

You say Roger Moore was 45 when he first started making movies, but he was already looking old in For Your Eyes Only, and everyone makes fun of A View to a Kill because how fucking old Roger Moore is in this movie. They're looking for a guy (or girl) that can commit to a franchise for years, decades. I don't think they're looking for a guy that can only be good for one, two movie.

And it's not like Idris is the only black actor out there, black english actor for that matter. And they can also cast a woman, or a British Indian, or whatever else they want to. I just don't see them casting Idris, it seems like a way too obvious choice.
[Image: 16044874.gif]
Roger Moore was always "The Saint", to me. Just like Pierce Brosnan was "Remington Steele".
The "Saint"? Jesus, nigga. How old are you?
White Girl Connoisseur
[Image: OxvA.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shotgun Styles's post:
  • zetron
I think they could do a movie following 003 and 004, with those being Elba and Rosamund Pike, respectively.
(08-10-2018, 03:40 PM)marcusskipsey Wrote: I personally don't want Idris as Bond. I'd prefer someone to write a screenplay where a black agent makes his own way in the world and not off the cost tails of the 007 bandwagon.

Let's have a little originality please Hollywood and give us some fresh new ideas!

You mean like theses hot pieces of garbage I'm down for Idris to become the new bond its new its fresh and most importantly its ground breaking if it does happen lets see who his love interest will be if they have my man out here piping chicks of all different races lmao some people will flip there shit.

[Image: 220px-Xxx_movie.jpg]

[Image: 51A6ZKKPM8L.jpg]

[Image: MV5BMzcwMjkxMzQ3NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzgy...68_AL_.jpg]
[Image: eJdQvV7.gif]

I don't see what's so exciting about having a black james bond.

James bond is overrated anyway.
To me, having a black James Bond is like having a black Spider-Man and a black Captain America.

At the end of the day, it's kinda pointless because those roles are originally from white counterparts. People usually connect with the most famous versions of the character and they see the black alternative as an afterthought.

[Image: O2OK5gJ7_o.gif]   

HE HAS BRING THE RUCKUS
TO ALL YOU MUTHAFUCKAS

XD XD XD         

[-] The following 1 user Likes blacksquatchman's post:
  • engarom
I don't see this happening myself, but the guy got the attibributes and qualities to be the next James Bonds, all speculation, won't believe what is said until I see it.

Idris will probably have good spoken accent for that role.