Available for - G/G B/G I/R NEW SOLO

[Image: Dj7v6AcV4AAdZmg.jpg]
[Image: DkGTlUuX4AALNHe.jpg:large]
 [Image: Dj2mUHFWsAIOJTX.jpg:large]
[Image: DkXGO8aXoAAJjJF.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes z0ltan's post:
  • russell31
nice! has she done ir?

(08-13-2018, 03:42 PM)Coffin Wrote: nice! has she done ir?

Not yet but it's only a matter of time
Doesn't need a thread until she does a few IR scenes.  For all we know, she could retire right now or the IR on her card could be a typo.
[Image: Qa6cdQ9c_t.jpg][
Since Mia has done her first IR on Blacked, I think it's ok to open this thread.

IMO, her first IR is good. Even though she's clearly having trouble handling Jason's dick, her natural beauty alone makes the scene fappable.

[Image: O2OK5gJ7_o.gif]   

HE HAS BRING THE RUCKUS
TO ALL YOU MUTHAFUCKAS

XD XD XD         

(09-26-2018, 08:26 PM)blacksquatchman Wrote: Since Mia has done her first IR on Blacked, I think it's ok to open this thread.

IMO, her first IR is good. Even though she's clearly having trouble handling Jason's dick, her natural beauty alone makes the scene fappable.

Nice. Her first IR wasn't good enough to me so hope she does more.
She did look uncomfortable with Jason, but I'm hoping she in the category of the girls who have to get used to the dick before they can enjoy the dick -- and judging by the scenes I've seen so far, IR or otherwise, she's graduated to a whole new level of dick than what she was used to in her personal life - my 2 cents is all.
[-] The following 1 user Likes cumxplorer's post:
  • Shotgun Styles
That figure surprised me but that scene was turrrible, and it wasn't on Jason Love. She just brought nothing. I deleted that shit.
She's alright! And she's pretty tall but too slim for my tastes
She's fine. I hope we can see her in more scenes this year.
My guess is that she will appear in a threesome with Prince and Joss or Jax and Joss, since these guys are Lansky's favorites and he always does an IR threesome as a 2nd or 3rd scene. Plus the typical Mandingo or Dredd feature (my bet is on Dingo's as he is more popular).
I'm wondering if these later scenes will be good enough, though. Her debut was fine, but nothing to write home about.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Blackpleasure79's post:
  • jacksurreal