Where Are They Now...?
(08-29-2018, 04:01 PM)Shotgun Styles Wrote: Libertarian =/= conservative. So stop with this silly shit already. Yes, I know, a lot of conservatives have co opted the word, but it just means you're socially liberal and fiscally responsible.

Stop watching MSNBC fellas, it's rotting your brains.

....are you a white man?
(08-29-2018, 04:46 PM)crocious Wrote:
(08-29-2018, 04:01 PM)Shotgun Styles Wrote: Libertarian =/= conservative. So stop with this silly shit already. Yes, I know, a lot of conservatives have co opted the word, but it just means you're socially liberal and fiscally responsible.

MSNBC does not interchangeably use the words libertarian and conservative. The issue is that there are a number of conservative politicians who like to wrap themselves in libertarian ideology whenever it is convenient for them.

Fair enough.
White Girl Connoisseur
[Image: OxvA.gif]
(08-29-2018, 04:53 PM)JohnnySt Wrote:

....are you a white man?

Fuckin' new guys.

Nigga, spend some time reading my post history before you come at me with that bullshit. I'm as pro-Black as they come. But I don't go in for the bullshit from the Left or the Right.

Logic, reason, facts, science. Not conjecture, not blind militant rage. Thinkers are rarely extremists.

You should try it sometime.
White Girl Connoisseur
[Image: OxvA.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Shotgun Styles's post:
  • RickTheDick, blacksquatchman
I dont identify with any political party. Im mostly socially Liberal, and Im for gay rights, but Im not with that tranny shit cause its just fucking silly. I also dont give a fuck about the environment. Im also kinda mix on immigration.
Boy, did this thread go south fast! Going back on topic.

I'm also in touch with a former JAV performer named Aida Sakura. She did a number of movies in Japan and actually did one in LA with Rico Strong, Jack Napier and Wesley Pipes about 8 or 10 years ago. Poor girl got knocked up four times in 7 years and just recently retired.
Isis taylor
https://www.instagram.com/ac.lassic/?utm...e=ig_embed

Went from ethan hunt to that white dude that robbed her of all her money in hawaii to being back with a lightskin brutha. Supposedly he works for NFL network so i guess she living her best life.
(08-29-2018, 05:59 PM)Malile Wrote: I dont identify with any political party. Im mostly socially Liberal, and Im for gay rights, but Im not with that tranny shit cause its just fucking silly. I also dont give a fuck about the environment. Im also kinda mix on immigration.

There are no words

My point was that all people are a mixed bag. Political correctness is just the way people think they should feel not the way the actually do. And people especial white people a at least a little prejudice.
Libertarian: I wanna smoke weed but I also want to hate everybody who isn't like me under the guise of "personal property rights".
NIGHT NIGHT
[Image: XqL1ob4.gif]
ALT RIGHT
(08-29-2018, 05:59 PM)Malile Wrote: I dont identify with any political party. Im mostly socially Liberal, and Im for gay rights, but Im not with that tranny shit cause its just fucking silly. I also dont give a fuck about the environment. Im also kinda mix on immigration.

Why do you feel that way about trans people? Do you know a trans person in real life? 

I'm genuinely curious and asking this in a non-confrontational way (internet fights are useless)