Where Are They Now...?
Boy, did this thread go south fast! Going back on topic.

I'm also in touch with a former JAV performer named Aida Sakura. She did a number of movies in Japan and actually did one in LA with Rico Strong, Jack Napier and Wesley Pipes about 8 or 10 years ago. Poor girl got knocked up four times in 7 years and just recently retired.
Isis taylor
https://www.instagram.com/ac.lassic/?utm...e=ig_embed

Went from ethan hunt to that white dude that robbed her of all her money in hawaii to being back with a lightskin brutha. Supposedly he works for NFL network so i guess she living her best life.
(08-29-2018, 05:59 PM)Malile Wrote: I dont identify with any political party. Im mostly socially Liberal, and Im for gay rights, but Im not with that tranny shit cause its just fucking silly. I also dont give a fuck about the environment. Im also kinda mix on immigration.

There are no words

My point was that all people are a mixed bag. Political correctness is just the way people think they should feel not the way the actually do. And people especial white people a at least a little prejudice.
Libertarian: I wanna smoke weed but I also want to hate everybody who isn't like me under the guise of "personal property rights".
[Image: hiiuYur.png]
(08-29-2018, 05:59 PM)Malile Wrote: I dont identify with any political party. Im mostly socially Liberal, and Im for gay rights, but Im not with that tranny shit cause its just fucking silly. I also dont give a fuck about the environment. Im also kinda mix on immigration.

Why do you feel that way about trans people? Do you know a trans person in real life? 

I'm genuinely curious and asking this in a non-confrontational way (internet fights are useless)
(08-31-2018, 02:08 PM)reedh.srq Wrote:

Why do you feel that way about trans people? Do you know a trans person in real life? 

I'm genuinely curious and asking this in a non-confrontational way (internet fights are useless)

If you wanna pm me go for it I dont want to clog up this thread anymore
[-] The following 1 user Likes Malile's post:
  • reedh.srq
Man Shotgun, I didnt know you where that interested in my sociol views. Liberals who want to wrap their head around transgenderism, like to us the phrase gender identity. Basically, they'd like to believe gender is a social construct rather than a synonym for sex. Actually transexuals will tell you shit like they where born in the wrong body. Now, I cant speak on that because that has supernatural connotations. I cant argue with faith or religion because it is outside of logic, but the former just tries to make sense out of something illogical. If gender is a social construct, what determines gender. Is it traits that society deems specific based of on sex. Does that mean if you like be pretty or cooking or cry when you see movies that you are a woman. If you like guns or football then that makes you a man right? That definitely means all effeminate gay men are trans right? Except many gay dude dont identify as transexual and Liking sports doesnt make you a dude. Im not going to pretend men and women dont have curtain traits, but I dont believe having those traits changes whats in our pants. I think instead of teaching our son that because he want to paint his nails that hes a girl, we should teach him to define his on masculinity. Plenty of gay men identify with women, they just dont identify as women. Its like Rachel Dolezal. Plenty of white people identify with black folk, they just dont put on light skin black face and pretend to be them. Liberals get in there on way. Instead of advocating to allow people to decide there own gender, they should be trying to get rid of it. And I dont hate trans people, I think they should be protected from violence and to some extend, in the work place. What gets me is shit like changing your birth certificate after you were born. That just seems like too much. Why does the government or even the rest of society have to play a part in the way you identify yourself. Government shit should be based on facts not feelings.
As humans, we like to simplify complicated things, because it makes our decisions and our life easier.

The Sex and gender distinction is a more complicated matter than most people think.
The majority of people belong to the same sex and gender (male or female), but not all.
We now have some scientific evidence for that - admittedly small - fraction of people.
They belong to a third category, the Intersex.

Sex = the biological distinction of an organism between male, female or intersex.
Gender = the distinction between male and female or masculinity and femininity within an individual's gender's identity.
^The Sex and gender distinction is not as complicated as you think. Gender is a synonym for sex. I believe people problem is the warped views on masculinity and femininity. Intex people have abirth defect. The evidence being the vast majority of intersex people are sterile.