Where Are They Now...?
(12-11-2018, 10:39 PM)Shotgun Styles Wrote:
(12-11-2018, 09:40 PM)imperiusrex Wrote: Also, you started this thread. That would seem to indicate some interest, doesn't it? To start a thread you say you have no interest in seems dare I say it...

Contradictory?

Nope. I started this thread at the request of a Senior Member who PMed me asking about it. He went looking for the original, but it turns out you deleted it years ago. So I started this one to accommodate him.

I personally don't give a fuck what these hoes do when they're not posing or fucking on my screen.

Well fair enough, seems odd one wouldn't just simply start the thread on their own, but I believe your statement. To clarify another point tho' I didn't simply delete the other thread; ALL the mods came to a consensus that it was some creepy next level stalker shit and we decided as a group to get rid of the thread. Maybe I was the hatchet man, but that was likely because I was also on here the most.

Individual responses would get deleted if they cluttered up a thread but in general most major threads and issues were a collective decision between myself and whomever else was on the mod staff at the time.
But if we deleted everything that could be viewed as "creepy next level stalker shit" then we'd never hear from any of our dedicated instagram, twiiter, social media followers who can share their likes, dislikes, political bents etc. I would almost miss them