Daughters of supermodels & actresses (Sailor Brinkley & Ava Phillippe)
(09-05-2018, 11:40 AM)reedh.srq Wrote:
(09-05-2018, 10:22 AM)Shotgun Styles Wrote:
(09-05-2018, 05:25 AM)reedh.srq Wrote: Is the Phillippe daughter old enough? I'll abstain from commenting on her.

Grow balls and say what you gotta say.

haha, then I'll say that she is a lovely young woman but looks too young for me. Even if she is legal.

Pedophile.
White Girl Connoisseur
[Image: OxvA.gif]
(09-05-2018, 11:48 AM)Shotgun Styles Wrote: [quote pid='391223' dateline='1536169245']
[quote pid='391213' dateline='1536164548']

Grow balls and say what you gotta say.

haha, then I'll say that she is a lovely young woman but looks too young for me. Even if she is legal.
[/quote]

Pedophile.
[/quote]

No way dude. I like ones that have been around the block a few times cuz I like to get weird. Young girls generally can't hang with that like an older woman can.

what's your minimum age? Do you follow the "half your age plus 7" rule?
(09-05-2018, 05:29 PM)reedh.srq Wrote: No way dude. I like ones that have been around the block a few times cuz I like to get weird. Young girls generally can't hang with that like an older woman can.

Relax, bro. It's ok. It's alright for you to like little girls. I can't speak for the rest of the board, but I won't judge you for your kiddie fiddling...
White Girl Connoisseur
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shotgun Styles's post:
  • blacksquatchman
(09-05-2018, 05:46 PM)Shotgun Styles Wrote:
(09-05-2018, 05:29 PM)reedh.srq Wrote: No way dude. I like ones that have been around the block a few times cuz I like to get weird. Young girls generally can't hang with that like an older woman can.

Relax, bro. It's ok. It's alright for you to like little girls. I can't speak for the rest of the board, but I won't judge you for your kiddie fiddling...

whew, what a relief. Thanks for your understanding. I'm glad we settled this in a PM rather than out in a thread.

oh wait...
[-] The following 1 user Likes reedh.srq's post:
  • Shotgun Styles
(09-05-2018, 06:32 PM)reedh.srq Wrote:

whew, what a relief. Thanks for your understanding. I'm glad we settled this in a PM rather than out in a thread.

oh wait...

Lolz.

BTW, what's your avatar about. I don't get it.
White Girl Connoisseur
(09-05-2018, 01:48 AM)RasterRal Wrote:
(09-02-2018, 03:01 PM)uiop90 Wrote: I'll take Witherspoon
the other I'll pass.

Would you do her mother, MILF Reese, too ?  Tongue Smile

Yes, yes I would.
(09-05-2018, 08:33 PM)Shotgun Styles Wrote:
(09-05-2018, 06:32 PM)reedh.srq Wrote:

oh wait...

Lolz.

BTW, what's your avatar about. I don't get it.

It's my own work. I'll change it slowly, one panel at a time, to reveal the story.
[-] The following 1 user Likes reedh.srq's post:
  • Shotgun Styles
Cool. When its done, you should make the final product into a single panel and put it in your signature. That would be dope.
White Girl Connoisseur
[-] The following 2 users Like Shotgun Styles's post:
  • reedh.srq, blacksquatchman
Here is a new instagram picture of Sailor Brinkley Cook. Just look at that heavenly body! :

[Image: Sailor.jpg]

And here a video of this beauty! 
I told you guys this Brinkley chick was amazing. cant wait to see how she develops