Pastor Apologizes for Groping Ariana Grande’s Breast During Ceremony
Well...
[Image: 0901_ArianaGrande-1.jpg?w=1600&ssl=1]
"It's all about love", as he said.

Funny thing is Clinton behind them who was gawking Ariana's ass all of the time.
Jesus this generation is fragile. Every damn little thing gets them crying.

The Fun Police are here to stay.
White Girl Connoisseur
[Image: OxvA.gif]
[-] The following 3 users Like Shotgun Styles's post:
  • Ipay4, uiop90, whiteisright4bbc
Its the #MeToo era man.. So everybody keep their hands to themselves.

Clinton can look all he wants. If she's showing, I will gawk.
I think you're hella reaching when you mention sjw fun police in this case. There's a difference between "I like that dress" and groping someone, man. Not that I'm giving him a pass, but he looks to be an older guy, and comes from a time where those displays were common and accepted. Thank frigid American white women for this though. I know when I deal with latin women here, it's not really a big deal. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go watch an Ariana Marie scene and pretend, as we all have lol.
[-] The following 1 user Likes 311 and Whooty's post:
  • zetron
(09-02-2018, 03:11 PM)311 and Whooty Wrote: I think you're hella reaching when you mention sjw fun police in this case. There's a difference between "I like that dress" and groping someone, man. Not that I'm giving him a pass, but he looks to be an older guy, and comes from a time where those displays were common and accepted. Thank frigid American white women for this though. I know when I deal with latin women here, it's not really a big deal. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go watch an Ariana Marie scene and pretend, as we all have lol.

Lolz! How do you think they got so fridgid? Feminism took the fun 80’s chicks I grew up with and turned them into whining judgemental tattle tales. Social media only compounded tthe problem. 

I actually wish you were right. I just know you aren’t.  In 40 years sex will be like Demolittion Man. All virtual and people will be shocked by real live physical contact.
White Girl Connoisseur
[Image: OxvA.gif]
[-] The following 3 users Like Shotgun Styles's post:
  • 311 and Whooty, Ipay4, whiteisright4bbc
(09-02-2018, 03:11 PM)311 and Whooty Wrote: Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go watch an Ariana Marie scene and pretend, as we all have lol.

Facts
~~ PM me about dead links or if you need help finding rare IR scenes - I will try my best ~~
I rarely agree with shotgun styles, but he is absolutely right here. Over sensitive liberals feminist. I thought I'd see a full on grope or something, and he barely even touched the girl like that. Soon it will be a crime to touch a beautiful woman, fucking demolition man to date.
Yea, I was watching that on Inside Edition. He definitely copped a feel. He definitely wouldn't have pulled in a male performer like that.
All i see is that Jesse J is angry that wasn't him holding her.