Hurricane Watch and Vigil Thread
(09-20-2018, 12:30 PM)Shotgun Styles Wrote: There was a woman, a Sista, who's toddler son was swept right out of her arms. My fucking heart broke, not just for her loss, but for the guilt she's gonna hang on herself for the rest of her life. I wish I could take that away from her because there really is nothing she could have done.

I felt really bad for the woman. When I first heard the story, I shed a tear or two. I really hope she will find peace.

[Image: O2OK5gJ7_o.gif]   

HE HAS BRING THE RUCKUS
TO ALL YOU MUTHAFUCKAS

XD XD XD         

(10-04-2018, 05:23 AM)DataNerd Wrote: North Florida in the Pensacola/Panama City area. There aren't that many black people around here so its snowbunnies everywhere and they loooove the bruthas.

Especially the vacationers from the midwest looking for a fling when its hot.

Hope all is well...

[Image: original.gif]
White Girl Connoisseur
[Image: OxvA.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shotgun Styles's post:
  • DataNerd
I saw photos of what Michael did to the Florida panhandle and the destruction was unbelievable. Most of those cities look like somebody drop some Nukes on them. It's like Hurricane Katrina and Louisiana all over again.

My thoughts and prayers are for those that are affected. It's gonna take a long time to heal from a damn near Category 5 hurricane.

[Image: O2OK5gJ7_o.gif]   

HE HAS BRING THE RUCKUS
TO ALL YOU MUTHAFUCKAS

XD XD XD         

[-] The following 1 user Likes blacksquatchman's post:
  • Shotgun Styles
Yeah i have a friend that lived not directly in path and he said that there were some destruction there...

On top of the hurricane already in the Carolinas those people are still recovering from the last one

Hope everyone will be safe and all these communities rebuilt for the better.
I'm good yall thanks for checking on a brotha.

I live in Fort Walton Beach which was just west of the eye of the storm so we were spared most of the destructive winds and rain. We had minimal damage so we were lucky.

I have a coworker that lost his whole house and a car. All he has left is the master bedroom and a bathroom.
[Image: UnsungScaredDalmatian-size_restricted.gif]
Zienna Sonne and her real life husband.

DATANERD aka Date-A-Nerd
[-] The following 1 user Likes DataNerd's post:
  • blacksquatchman