NBA Player admits he slept with more than 50 women during marriage and 341 total
DataNerd, still want to post pictures of these girls you banged?
(11-03-2018, 08:16 AM)RasterRal Wrote: DataNerd, still want to post pictures of these girls you banged?

Yeah.

Don't be a pussy. DO IT.
White Girl Connoisseur
[Image: OxvA.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shotgun Styles's post:
  • RasterRal
(11-03-2018, 12:09 PM)Shotgun Styles Wrote: Yeah.

Don't be a pussy. DO IT.

Yep, come on! Don't let us waiting here?
(10-14-2018, 10:12 AM)DataNerd Wrote:
(10-04-2018, 10:22 PM)RasterRal Wrote:
(10-04-2018, 05:23 AM)DataNerd Wrote: North Florida in the Pensacola/Panama City area. There aren't that many black people around here so its snowbunnies everywhere and they loooove the bruthas.

Especially the vacationers from the midwest looking for a fling when its hot.

So it's easy for a brutha to fuck (creampie?) a lot of white pussy there? Are they average in the looks department or some A+ too? I love slender natural blondes / redheads age 18-25 or something. Just like that girl in your signature. Maybe should take a look.

I don't know about creampie, you still gotta strap up.

But generally, yeah. The chicks are all top notch, young, college-aged, gorgeous white girls in bikinis and bathing suits. If you know how to dance and have a nice body and smile it will be very easy for you to pick up white girls for a fling around here. 

One of these days I will post pics of chicks I smashed from my FB. It won't be an exhaustive list but just a few to give an idea of what you can get around here when it's hot.

[-] The following 1 user Likes ashy_larry's post:
  • uiop90
(11-09-2018, 10:02 PM)ashy_larry Wrote:
(10-14-2018, 10:12 AM)DataNerd Wrote:
(10-04-2018, 10:22 PM)RasterRal Wrote:
(10-04-2018, 05:23 AM)DataNerd Wrote: North Florida in the Pensacola/Panama City area. There aren't that many black people around here so its snowbunnies everywhere and they loooove the bruthas.

Especially the vacationers from the midwest looking for a fling when its hot.

So it's easy for a brutha to fuck (creampie?) a lot of white pussy there? Are they average in the looks department or some A+ too? I love slender natural blondes / redheads age 18-25 or something. Just like that girl in your signature. Maybe should take a look.

I don't know about creampie, you still gotta strap up.

But generally, yeah. The chicks are all top notch, young, college-aged, gorgeous white girls in bikinis and bathing suits. If you know how to dance and have a nice body and smile it will be very easy for you to pick up white girls for a fling around here. 

One of these days I will post pics of chicks I smashed from my FB. It won't be an exhaustive list but just a few to give an idea of what you can get around here when it's hot.

I don't get this response. Are you ugly or short or awkward? Fat maybe?

White girls are really not that hard to smash if you're in shape and have some game, bruh. I think some of you are confusing being homely with being Black. You can't deal with the fact that you're unattractive, so you lay it at the feet of racism.

Everywhere I've lived, and in every social circle I've been in, the good looking Brothas could smash notches. I don't get this "white women are unattainable" mentality some of you have.
White Girl Connoisseur
[Image: OxvA.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Shotgun Styles's post:
  • blacksquatchman, DataNerd
Probably fat or at the very least very insecure.

I remember I was at a Super Bowl party with my ex. She was a short blonde girl with hips and ass and thick thighs for days. I was working out every day so I was in tip top shape plus I'm tall (6'4). She's a nurse and the party was at a doctors house. All her friends were literally hitting on me right there. One girl pulled up my shirt and licked my abs and then asked my ex if they could do body shots off me. Fun night for real.

This was us at the party.
[Image: YHzX6KF.jpg]

[Image: VMbc1vo.jpg]
[Image: UnsungScaredDalmatian-size_restricted.gif]
Zienna Sonne and her real life husband.

DATANERD aka Date-A-Nerd
(11-12-2018, 09:37 AM)DataNerd Wrote: Probably fat or at the very least very insecure.

I remember I was at a Super Bowl party with my ex. She was a short blonde girl with hips and ass and thick thighs for days. I was working out every day so I was in tip top shape plus I'm tall (6'4). She's a nurse and the party was at a doctors house. All her friends were literally hitting on me right there. One girl pulled up my shirt and licked my abs and then asked my ex if they could do body shots off me. Fun night for real.

This was us at the party.
[Image: YHzX6KF.jpg]

[Image: VMbc1vo.jpg]
Hot girl! I suppose you had lots of fuck fun with her  Wink  Big Grin  Well, I am not surprised you get that much attention by white girls because you are good looking indeed  Smile  Curious about your other "conquests"  Smile
Haha yeah she was definitely a lot of fun. We were together 2 years and fucked like rabbits. Even had a few threesomes. I have a few short videos of us fucking around here somewhere and a bunch of naked pics. I'll post up sometime soon.
[Image: UnsungScaredDalmatian-size_restricted.gif]
Zienna Sonne and her real life husband.

DATANERD aka Date-A-Nerd