Gotta Choose One: Lois Lane Edition
Amy Adams - Batman vs Superman, Justice League, Man of Steel
[Image: amy-adams.jpg?w=650&h=400][Image: th?id=OGC.fd97c86f3912a37f4dbb2d268d2171...yZ40a8F22Q][Image: th?id=OGC.224e283e56f3253a7001588d2a504b...hpQAd2dF1A]

Erica Durance - Smallville
[Image: Lois-Lane.jpg]

[Image: th?id=OGC.2cd2618b26c11dadfe6a92dd11af64...l0Q1I69IcA][Image: th?id=OGC.b7f1fc5337bcb1d25e4cb468b333fa...BVRYgemaSQ][Image: th?id=OGC.c32162a1167996a8246b23ca4aec2f...%2bgomhoPA]
Teri Hatcher - Lois and Clark
[Image: hatcher_teri_lois_and_clark_5063l.jpg][Image: th?id=OGC.bbfa9520aa9c00b2926b3f210b26fc...1nWF%2brUw][Image: th?id=OGC.ec4b2196eced7dd654c673601a999c...dYh%2bfKzA]
Erica
[-] The following 1 user Likes simonphoenix's post:
  • DataNerd
Erica for the muthafuckin win! She's one of the very few reasons why I watched Smallville back in the day.

[Image: O2OK5gJ7_o.gif]   

HE HAS BRING THE RUCKUS
TO ALL YOU MUTHAFUCKAS

XD XD XD         

[-] The following 1 user Likes blacksquatchman's post:
  • NiceHot
Amy!
Oh fuck your list nigga.

MARGOT KIDDER WILL ALWAYS BE LOIS LANE.

[Image: image1_temp-161.jpg]
[Image: 392962.jpg]
k[Image: some-kind-of-hero-lg.jpg]

Before you ask: yes she went Black on screen in "Some Kind Of Hero"
White Girl Connoisseur
[Image: OxvA.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Shotgun Styles's post:
  • DataNerd, uiop90
Teri Hatcher
Well, even though her version of Lois Lane is probably one of the least like the comic book Lois (in terms of characterization), my favorite is Teri Hatcher, who I really loved back in the day. Even though I liked "Lois & Clark", I almost view it as an "Elseworlds" version of the characters. I thought both actors (Hatcher and Dean Cain) were too ethnic-looking to be Lois and Clark (among other things) especially Dean Cain. I enjoyed the show regardless, though...

But, honorable mention has to go to Phyllis Coates, who played Lois Lane in the first season of "The Adventures Of Superman". I mean she really looked like and acted like Lois Lane in the comic books. She was closest in terms of characterization to the comic book Lois, IMO.

Here are some pics of Phyllis Coates, who by the way, is the only living regular cast member from "The Adventures Of Superman":

[Image: GvJD2cqW_t.jpg] [Image: kNStShsz_t.jpg] [Image: 1E8L1HMw_t.jpg] 

[Image: tXqH79QE_t.jpg]
This is Phyllis Coates playing Lois Lane's mother on "Lois & Clark". I think Teri played Lois' mom on Smallville and the other Lois Lane, Noel Neill (She replaced Phyllis Coates on "The Adventures Of Superman"), played Lois' mom in the first Chris Reeve Superman.

Shotgun --- I think Margot Kidder was involved with Richard Pryor offscreen too, IIRC.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hoss5973's post:
  • Shotgun Styles
If the thread is about who I'd want to bang, it would be Amy Adams.

If its about who personifies Lois Lane on screen it would be Margot Kidder. Maybe because that first Superman movie with Christoper Reeve will always be the standard, and the rest are always gonna be sequels.
Amy. She's aging like a fine wine.
[Image: 16044874.gif]
(09-19-2018, 07:47 PM)blacksquatchman Wrote: Erica for the muthafuckin win! She's one of the very few reasons why I watched Smallville back in the day.

Likewise!
Who cares if she was acting well, she was hotter than a volcano!

Beat this:

[Image: ZvF2ALDL_o.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes NiceHot's post:
  • blacksquatchman