Suge Knight heading to jail for a very long time
http://www.tmz.com/2018/09/20/suge-knigh...plea-deal/
It couldn't have happened to a more deserving piece of trash. I still think he played a role in 2Pac's death.

[Image: O2OK5gJ7_o.gif]   

HE HAS BRING THE RUCKUS
TO ALL YOU MUTHAFUCKAS

XD XD XD         

[-] The following 1 user Likes blacksquatchman's post:
  •
Let hope he doesn't let this happen to this while he in jail  Big Grin  Big Grin  Big Grin  Big Grin

If he did it, he should do the time, but one of the things I think people are missing is the forest from the trees, the environment that creates people like this and will continue to do so because government structures it to do so. No one stops to ask, why was a character like this even possible.
(09-21-2018, 01:41 AM)Shotgun Styles Wrote: Bullshit. Suge had talent, blew his football career, then decided to become a thug. It's not how he was raised, or his only life choice.

He was a mean, sadistic person his whole life. And Karma finally got his punk ass. It's just too bad several people had to die before that happened.

Yeah, he will serve 28 years in jail for a long time. He will be out by 2046 and I did some math he will be 81 but he will most likely die in jail before he get out
[-] The following 1 user Likes J Mac's post:
  • blacksquatchman
(09-21-2018, 01:41 AM)Shotgun Styles Wrote: Bullshit. Suge had talent, blew his football career, then decided to become a thug. It's not how he was raised, or his only life choice.

He was a mean, sadistic person his whole life. And Karma finally got his punk ass. It's just too bad several people had to die before that happened.

Didn't he get his ass knocked-out a few years back?
Amazing that he acted like this and got away with this behavior so long and the Feds not getting him earlier, they usually want to target blacks who start doing shady shit. But his gangsta life was gonna catch up with him.

Finally, Biggie and Toupac would be alive today, maybe if this guy had been reigned in.
[-] The following 1 user Likes alfan's post:
  • Mr. IR
Fuck this piece of shit, he got exactly what he deserved, no pity on this waste of sperm whatsoever.
[Image: 2hrq340.jpg]

"I was told by a producer that I wouldn't go anywhere "being fat sucking Black dick". So I set out to stay fat and keep sucking Black dick" - Angelina Castro on why she ONLY does IR scenes
[-] The following 1 user Likes heehoo's post:
  •
(09-22-2018, 05:05 AM)uiop90 Wrote:

Didn't he get his ass knocked-out a few years back?

Yep, by a barber/hairdresser. Big Grin Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chessmaster's post:
  • uiop90