Acting like a monkey
So there was a white guy posting on another forum that "Shane Diesel is acting like a monkey in his scenes". Even though several people called him out on that remark he still doesn't accept it's racist. How would you explain to a guy, with the cognitive abilities of a child, that it was not ok to write that? Help me out.
(09-28-2018, 01:24 AM)snakebyte666 Wrote: So there was a white guy posting on another forum that "Shane Diesel is acting like a monkey in his scenes". Even though several people called him out on that remark he still doesn't accept it's racist. How would you explain to a guy, with the cognitive abilities of a child, that it was not ok to write that? Help me out.

You don't have to explain jack shit. Fuck that dude. Motherfuckers like that don't listen or learn or read anything that doesn't reinforce their existing prejudices.

You're only going to make yourself miserable trying to fix people who are broken. Put his punk ass on ignore and go on with your life.
White Girl Connoisseur
[Image: OxvA.gif]
[-] The following 4 users Like Shotgun Styles's post:
  • snakebyte666, btsstuff, incognegro, blacksquatchman
Well said. I dont understand why people get into a long debate with imbeciles.
[-] The following 1 user Likes RickTheDick's post:
  • Shotgun Styles
(09-28-2018, 01:24 AM)snakebyte666 Wrote: So there was a white guy posting on another forum that "Shane Diesel is acting like a monkey in his scenes". Even though several people called him out on that remark he still doesn't accept it's racist. How would you explain to a guy, with the cognitive abilities of a child, that it was not ok to write that? Help me out.

Why would he accept it is racist?  We live in a world where white men were raping, mass murdering, and mass lynching black men, stopping schools, stores, and all regular business with the police going to hunt down a black man simply for being black and hang him from the town square.  Not one white ever cut the black man down from the rope and they all watched him hang and die gleefully.  Studies show 90% of whites have distasteful opinions about African Americans.

[Image: ot-lynchingphotosb-1541422-640x360.jpg]

Has it ever occurred to you that a large swath of white America simply hate black people for being black?
How you going to explain to that white boy in the photo smiling who is now an adult calling a black a monkey is racist?
The term racist has only one meaning to white people = bad person
Not even most KKK members and neo nazis would accept their behaviour as racist.
You do not explain anything to a person like that, you simply fight fire with fire  and call him a trailerape and be done with it.
Case in point. Ipay4 and all the crazy that he posts.

Now I could bang my head against the wall trying to post facts that will penetrate the wall of bullshit in Ipay's brain. But it's never going to happen. He's nuttier than squirrel shit and doesn't seem to care. So I just stopped debating him. I know he's not an honest broker of facts, that he's emotionally attached to his crazy. I just let him say whatever he's gonna say so long as he's not attacking other posters.

Life is better that way. Happier.
White Girl Connoisseur
[Image: OxvA.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Shotgun Styles's post:
  • snakebyte666, blacksquatchman
(09-28-2018, 12:20 PM)Shotgun Styles Wrote: Case in point. Ipay4 and all the crazy that he posts.

Now I could bang my head against the wall trying to post facts that will penetrate the wall of bullshit in Ipay's brain. But it's never going to happen. He's nuttier than squirrel shit and doesn't seem to care. So I just stopped debating him. I know he's not an honest broker of facts, that he's emotionally attached to his crazy. I just let him say whatever he's gonna say so long as he's not attacking other posters.

Life is better that way. Happier.

He does have a point about people not knowing what racism is. People think being a racist means you are a bad person, but honestly, it just means you are a person. All people are biased. The people in that photo didn't perceive black people as people so why would they care if  blacks got lynched. Racism will always exist in America, so I honestly dont see the point of explaining what racism is to someone who is an open racist, but just to stupid to know it.
On a side note, the guy is greek and not from the US. So I give him the benefit of the doubt that he's just pretty dumb. At least Greece doesn't have the history the US has.
(09-29-2018, 01:04 AM)snakebyte666 Wrote: On a side note, the guy is greek and not from the US. So I give him the benefit of the doubt that he's just pretty dumb. At least Greece doesn't have the history the US has.

I don't know too much about Greece's history of racism but I do know the country is NOT less racist than America. Case in point, this link:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/12/world...reece.html

There's even a story that happens years ago where a black guy been beaten to death by a group of Greeks just because he's simply look at a white girl. I can't find that story anywhere, though.

According to this website, Greece is Number 3 on their worst 8 countries that black people should not visit list. I do not completely agree with this article, though.

https://atlantablackstar.com/2014/01/08/...le-travel/

[Image: O2OK5gJ7_o.gif]   

HE HAS BRING THE RUCKUS
TO ALL YOU MUTHAFUCKAS

XD XD XD         

[-] The following 1 user Likes blacksquatchman's post:
  • Ipay4
In terms of Greece its kind of sad that the cradle of western civilisation is devolving into a shit hole:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Daw...cal_party)
(09-29-2018, 08:09 AM)blacksquatchman Wrote:
(09-29-2018, 01:04 AM)snakebyte666 Wrote: On a side note, the guy is greek and not from the US. So I give him the benefit of the doubt that he's just pretty dumb. At least Greece doesn't have the history the US has.

According to this website, Greece is Number 3 on their worst 8 countries that black people should not visit list. I do not completely agree with this article, though.

https://atlantablackstar.com/2014/01/08/...le-travel/

Wow, sorry to say so. But this website is full of made up bullshit and big fake news. For example what they write about areas in Berlin, where you are certain to be attacked or killed. The chance to get killed or attacked is a thousand times higher in any US city. In the last 28 years there were 169 people killed by racists/right wing across whole Germany. Almost none of them were black. There are less murder cases across whole Germany than in New York per year although the population is ten times higher than in NY.
Racist actions and remarks are prosecuted harshly in Germany, not only by the police but the Verfassungsschutz (something like Homeland Security I'd say) . The guy they quote (Heye) is extremely controversial and what they quote he said in a radio interview nobody took for serious.
I've been living more than two decades in Germany. From my experience it's one of the safest and least racist countries.

What they say about Italy and Russia is true though. Had no problems in Spain and never been to Greece.
Still they don't rely on facts but something one or two people said. Quality journalism.