Acting like a monkey
(09-30-2018, 01:28 PM)snakebyte666 Wrote:
(09-29-2018, 08:09 AM)blacksquatchman Wrote:
(09-29-2018, 01:04 AM)snakebyte666 Wrote: On a side note, the guy is greek and not from the US. So I give him the benefit of the doubt that he's just pretty dumb. At least Greece doesn't have the history the US has.

According to this website, Greece is Number 3 on their worst 8 countries that black people should not visit list. I do not completely agree with this article, though.

https://atlantablackstar.com/2014/01/08/...le-travel/

Wow, sorry to say so. But this website is full of made up bullshit and big fake news. For example what they write about areas in Berlin, where you are certain to be attacked or killed. The chance to get killed or attacked is a thousand times higher in any US city. In the last 28 years there were 169 people killed by racists/right wing across whole Germany. Almost none of them were black. There are less murder cases across whole Germany than in New York per year although the population is ten times higher than in NY.
Racist actions and remarks are prosecuted harshly in Germany, not only by the police but the Verfassungsschutz (something like Homeland Security I'd say) . The guy they quote (Heye) is extremely controversial and what they quote he said in a radio interview nobody took for serious.
I've been living more than two decades in Germany. From my experience it's one of the safest and least racist countries.

What they say about Italy and Russia is true though. Had no problems in Spain and never been to Greece.
Still they don't rely on facts but something one or two people said. Quality journalism.

Well, it's a good thing I don't believe in everything they say. I knew some of their facts are out of place. Thanks for the info.

[Image: O2OK5gJ7_o.gif]   

HE HAS BRING THE RUCKUS
TO ALL YOU MUTHAFUCKAS

XD XD XD         

[-] The following 1 user Likes blacksquatchman's post:
  • snakebyte666
(09-29-2018, 08:22 AM)Faeginn Wrote: In terms of Greece its kind of sad that the cradle of western civilisation is devolving into a shit hole:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Daw...cal_party)

Today's Greece is not that Greece, after all the low IQ slavs invaded during the slavic expansion and killed off and breed out all the blacks who made ancient Greece civilization great, predictably it collapsed into a 3rd world shithole status.  Just like America would not survive without blacks, neither could Greece.
(10-06-2018, 04:45 PM)Ipay4 Wrote:
(09-29-2018, 08:22 AM)Faeginn Wrote: In terms of Greece its kind of sad that the cradle of western civilisation is devolving into a shit hole:

Today's Greece is not that Greece, after all the low IQ slavs invaded during the slavic expansion and killed off and breed out all the blacks who made ancient Greece civilization great, predictably it collapsed into a 3rd world shithole status.  Just like America would not survive without blacks, neither could Greece.

That's one of the most fucked up shit I've read in a while. Get your historical facts straight.
(10-08-2018, 03:37 AM)snakebyte666 Wrote:

That's one of the most fucked up shit I've read in a while. Get your historical facts straight.
You need to open a history book before you claim others don't have their facts straight.
[Image: 800px-Slavic_tribes_in_the_7th_to_9th_century.jpg]

Modern Greeks are slavic immigrants from the middle ages who overran native black Greeks that built Greece into what it was.
Native black Greeks? lol wut
(10-08-2018, 04:24 PM)Ipay4 Wrote:

You need to open a history book before you claim others don't have their facts straight.

Modern Greeks are slavic immigrants from the middle ages who overran native black Greeks that built Greece into what it was.

There were no native black greeks. The only blacks in greece were ethiopian, lybian and egypt traders, maybe some slaves. Name one famous philosopher that was black, I dare you.
Half southern Italy would be black if the native Greeks were black since they migrated because of serious overpopulation.
(10-09-2018, 12:16 AM)snakebyte666 Wrote:

There were no native black greeks. The only blacks in greece were ethiopian, lybian  and egypt traders, maybe some slaves. Name one famous philosopher that was black, I dare you.
Half southern Italy would be black if the native Greeks were black since they migrated because of serious overpopulation.

Imohotep was a black famous philosopher.

Or let me guess, you mean name one Greek black ancient philosopher, sure, Socrates.
[Image: 5ff985981f910b1f321e89be3ce4b248.jpg]

You are confusing your timelines.  The Italian migrations into Greece occurs after classical Greece had fallen and was overrun by white Roman invaders during the middle ages as part of the crusades.  If you are talking about Greeks moving into Rome, again, you ignore the Germanic expansion into Rome that had changed its demographics along with Romanic (indo-european) invasions around the same time.

Everyone knows the Sicilians are mixed with black, but after all the whites moved in, few of them still look black.  That is not to point out that many do look mixed, there were two Sicilian brothers and an Apulian who was blacker than me when I was going through grade school.  

Sorry dude, this is what real ancient Greeks looked like 
[Image: Agia_2.jpg]

"Parker (1917,1918) used the Greek classics to prove that the Pelasgians were of African origin. He also discussed the origin stories about the Pelasgic founders of selected Grecian cities and proved that these men were blacks and not Indo-Europeans. Parker (1917, pp.341-42) also observed that "the great Grecian epics are epics of an African people and Helen, the cause of the Trojan war, must henceforth be conceived as a beautiful brown skin girl"

"The Garamantes or Carians originally lived in the Fezzan. These Garamante were described by the Latin classical writers as black or dark skinned: perusti (Lucan 4.679),furvi (Arnoloius, Adversus Nationes , 6.5) and nigri (Anthologia Latina, 155,no.183)."

"Using archaeological evidence and the classical literature C.A. Winters (1983b) explained how the African/Black founders of Grecian civilization originally came from the ancient Sahara. Winters(1983b) makes it clear that these Blacks came to the Aegean in two waves 1) the Garamantes a Malinke speaking people that now live along the Niger river, but formerly lived in the Fezzan region of Libya; and 2) the Egyptians, Phoenicians and East Africans who were recorded in Greece's history as the Pelasgians. The Pelasgian civilization has been discussed in detail by Parker (1917,1918)."

I been to Greece and seen those Frescoes, no "white" person looks like that.
[Image: Akrotiri_Frescoe_3.jpg]

Sorry son, learn some history before you even try to post non-sense here.

White Greeks are johnny come latelys, just like these "White Indians"

[Image: 8177212015_3e3f2c1e09.jpg?itok=XVk3dwyE]

Rolleyes
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ipay4's post:
  • blacksquatchman
(10-09-2018, 03:09 AM)Ipay4 Wrote:
(10-09-2018, 12:16 AM)snakebyte666 Wrote:
(10-06-2018, 04:45 PM)Ipay4 Wrote: Today's Greece is not that Greece, after all the low IQ slavs invaded during the slavic expansion and killed off and breed out all the blacks who made ancient Greece civilization great, predictably it collapsed into a 3rd world shithole status.  Just like America would not survive without blacks, neither could Greece.

There were no native black greeks. The only blacks in greece were ethiopian, lybian  and egypt traders, maybe some slaves. Name one famous philosopher that was black, I dare you.

Imohotep was a black famous philosopher.

Or let me guess, you mean name one Greek black ancient philosopher, sure, Socrates.
[Image: 5ff985981f910b1f321e89be3ce4b248.jpg]

You are confusing your timelines.  The Italian migrations into Greece occurs after classical Greece had fallen and was overrun by white Roman invaders during the middle ages as part of the crusades.  If you are talking about Greeks moving into Rome, again, you ignore the Germanic expansion into Rome that had changed its demographics along with Romanic (indo-european) invasions around the same time.

Everyone knows the Sicilians are mixed with black, but after all the whites moved in, few of them still look black.  That is not to point out that many do look mixed, there were two Sicilian brothers and an Apulian who was blacker than me when I was going through grade school.  

Sorry dude, this is what real ancient Greeks looked like 
[Image: Agia_2.jpg]

"Parker (1917,1918) used the Greek classics to prove that the Pelasgians were of African origin. He also discussed the origin stories about the Pelasgic founders of selected Grecian cities and proved that these men were blacks and not Indo-Europeans. Parker (1917, pp.341-42) also observed that "the great Grecian epics are epics of an African people and Helen, the cause of the Trojan war, must henceforth be conceived as a beautiful brown skin girl"

"The Garamantes or Carians originally lived in the Fezzan. These Garamante were described by the Latin classical writers as black or dark skinned: perusti (Lucan 4.679),furvi (Arnoloius, Adversus Nationes , 6.5) and nigri (Anthologia Latina, 155,no.183)."

"Using archaeological evidence and the classical literature C.A. Winters (1983b) explained how the African/Black founders of Grecian civilization originally came from the ancient Sahara. Winters(1983b) makes it clear that these Blacks came to the Aegean in two waves 1) the Garamantes a Malinke speaking people that now live along the Niger river, but formerly lived in the Fezzan region of Libya; and 2) the Egyptians, Phoenicians and East Africans who were recorded in Greece's history as the Pelasgians. The Pelasgian civilization has been discussed in detail by Parker (1917,1918)."

I been to Greece and seen those Frescoes, no "white" person looks like that.
[Image: Akrotiri_Frescoe_3.jpg]

Sorry son, learn some history before you even try to post non-sense here.

White Greeks are johnny come latelys, just like these "White Indians"

[Image: 8177212015_3e3f2c1e09.jpg?itok=XVk3dwyE]

Rolleyes
Oh boy, more stupid and historical incorrect stuff.
Socrates may have described himself as black but not as Ethiopian. Every real black person was called Ethiopian by the ancient greeks. Socrates made fun about himself, about the bust of him, about everything, so take everything he said about himself with a grain of salt. Socrates was born as an Athenian citizen, which means both his parents were Athenian citizens (only way to aquire citizenship in Athens at that time). In ancient literature we have a veeery detailed description of his appearance. No word about him being dark skinned. Just because some people nowadays claim he was black it still is no fact. It's extreeemely unlikely he was black.

No, it's obvious you don't even know what i am talking about. Ancient greeks migrated to southern Italy, the region of Marseille and other places because of different reasons. One being overcrowding. If those native ancient greeks were black, people in those regions would have been also black since there were whole greek colonies.

The Sicans were either of Iberian or North African descent. Science doesn't know. All we know is that Sicilia got colonized by lots of different people over the centuries. So don't pretend that it's proven Sicans were black.

Furthermore taking a handful of frescoes as evidence is probably the dumbest bullshit I've ever read. Let me tell you there are just as much ancient greek frescoes that show white people than others. Astounding that a dark skin colour almost only is used when the background is white or any similar colour. It's well known that some old greek statues were painted with blonde colour. The greeks gods were blonde. Theocritus described lots of historical well known persons (Achilles, Menelaus) as blonde. The most telling are the lyrics of Straton who talks about the boys with pale white skin, blue eyes and blonde hair but also about those with dark hair and a sun-darkened complexion.

Seriously, if you've had ever read any ancient greek literature you'd know that you are talking shit.

But hey, congratulations on citing some random tripod website. It's obvious you have no fucking clue about scientific work. Tbh it's obvious by reading lots of your posts that you got an agenda. It's kinda sad and hilarious at the same time. But until you actually post stuff backed by science it makes no sense to discuss anything with you at all because of your deluded world view.
"Oh boy, more stupid and historical incorrect stuff.
Socrates may have described himself as black but not as Ethiopian. Every real black person was called Ethiopian by the ancient greeks."
This is untrue, not all blacks are ethiopians and the Greeks did not use the term Ethiopia to describe all blacks.

"Socrates made fun about himself, about the bust of him, about everything, so take everything he said about himself with a grain of salt. Socrates was born as an Athenian citizen, which means both his parents were Athenian citizens (only way to aquire citizenship in Athens at that time). In ancient literature we have a veeery detailed description of his appearance. No word about him being dark skinned. Just because some people nowadays claim he was black it still is no fact. It's extreeemely unlikely he was black. "

Which proves my point, he wouldn't need to describe his black skin in a black skinned society.  There was no word of him being white skinned.

"No, it's obvious you don't even know what i am talking about. Ancient greeks migrated to southern Italy, the region of Marseille and other places because of different reasons. One being overcrowding. If those native ancient greeks were black, people in those regions would have been also black since there were whole greek colonies."

You are right, you gave a vaguely worded statement.  The reality is, you are ignoring all the migrations of germanic and slavic tribes into these regions and insisting they'd have to be black if they were back then.  That would be like saying since Egyptians use to control Lebanon and so did Nubia, Lebanese would have to be black TODAY and ignoring the rest of the history.

"The Sicans were either of Iberian or North African descent. Science doesn't know. All we know is that Sicilia got colonized by lots of different people over the centuries. So don't pretend that it's proven Sicans were black."

Indo-Europeans had just started moving into Europe around the time of Sican culture emerging.

I never disputed there were whites in Greece, just that they came in at the end of the classical period and destroyed the black ancient Greecan civilization and plunged it into a dark age so it has been a mess ever since.  Further there are plenty of blonde black people, blonde doesn't equal white.  The frescoes with white people are either painted in white by moderns who were angry that their wished white civilization was not, or from the later periods when whites overran the nation.  As for your white skin source or reference, provide proof.  You seem to just make things up as "everybody knows" so it should not be too hard for you to produce a source.  

"Seriously, if you've had ever read any ancient greek literature you'd know that you are talking shit. "

I've read it deeply, I know you are being dishonest.  You are probably reading some English translation from some white racist in the 60s who mistranslated the terms on purpose.

"But hey, congratulations on citing some random tripod website. It's obvious you have no fucking clue about scientific work. Tbh it's obvious by reading lots of your posts that you got an agenda. It's kinda sad and hilarious at the same time. But until you actually post stuff backed by science it makes no sense to discuss anything with you at all because of your deluded world view."

Coming from a guy with no sources, my sources come from real archaeo-historians like professor Clyde Winters and Parker.  You source is "everyone knows"

And you clearly lied when you claimed they paint the people black or white depending on the background of picture.
[Image: 66968d8ed8a559277f7702204e413d2f11164dea.jpg]
Just admit you know nothing on the topic, or is it now your argument that the background is of different colors behind the different people here?

Just one question
[Image: DLyDypVWsAAmPbA.jpg]
Is this person White to you?
Every important person in history was Black.

Babe Ruth. Lincoln. Jesus. All Black.

You motherfuckers better listen to Ipay. He knows what the fuck he's talking about. He's got that high level Five Percenter knowledge. It can't be denied.

It's a corporate white conspiracy to hide the fact that Nicola Tesla was a Black man, and that his great great grandson Elon Musk is also Black.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE!
White Girl Connoisseur
[Image: OxvA.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Shotgun Styles's post:
  • snakebyte666, blacksquatchman