Julio Gomez Charged With Sexual Assault?
Julio Gomez always came across as a sociopath to me so I wouldn't put it past him to do something like this......

Even though I liked his scenes, I agree with the rest of you he won't be missed, the guy is just too much up his own ass....
Wow! I'm surprised too by these news.

Fortunately Mr Lansky will release at a super fast pace every scene he filmed with Julio archived by his staff during the next month, just like he did when Cash walked out the Blacked franchise because of disputes, to get rid of the material before it becomes too controversial.
(10-11-2018, 08:53 AM)Blackpleasure79 Wrote: Wow! I'm surprised too by these news.

Fortunately Mr Lansky will release at a super fast pace every scene he filmed with Julio archived by his staff during the next month, just like he did when Cash walked out the Blacked franchise because of disputes, to get rid of the material before it becomes too controversial.

What dispute did Cash have? I thought his scenes were good at Blacked/BlackedRaw. In fact, his scene with Piper Perri for BlackedRaw is my favorite and imho the best they've ever done between the 2 sites.
(10-11-2018, 08:53 AM)Blackpleasure79 Wrote: Wow! I'm surprised too by these news.

Interesting. He did the same with August Ames.

The fact that's the surveillance camera quality that the building/establishment chose, is a total joke.
*Pocahontas

Do they even release the other Julio scenes they have left? I’m almost willing to bet they do not. As much of a draw as he is to the big dick lovers, they may 86 those remaining scenes. Some serious charges against Melvin.
(10-11-2018, 09:49 AM)ozaxia Wrote: Interesting. He did the same with August Ames.

The fact that's the surveillance camera quality that the building/establishment chose, is a total joke.

It seems like 99.9% of the surveillance cameras on the planet are fucking dogshit quality. A clear image from a surveillance camera shows up with about the same frequency as Halley's Comet. 

As for Julio Gomez, I'm glad that fucking freakshow is surely gone from the industry now, once and for all. But it pisses me off that he was even around for as long as he was, stinking up scenes with his limp prick. 

Just goes to show how fucking debased the IR genre is that they'll put up with fucking creeps like this dude, simply because he's got a comically large dick. All to appease the cucks and the struggle-fuck lovers.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Yatesy's post:
  • wd40isabadmf
Oh, and Melvin?

No wonder the dude had issues.

"I got a foot long penis which will never fit in your snatch. But don't worry, it won't stay hard anyway. And my name's Melvin. What do you mean you just wanna be friends?"

Actually because this guy committed a crime he is probably more likely to hold onto them for a while until the negative press dies down, especially since his alleged crime is assault against a woman in the #MeToo era. With Cash there was no crime involved so there was no cost to pay in releasing them in bulk.
WTF this dude done fucked up , smh
Glad this ED-suffering mofo is gone.