Julio Gomez Charged With Sexual Assault?
(10-11-2018, 10:47 AM)crocious Wrote:
(10-11-2018, 08:53 AM)Blackpleasure79 Wrote: Wow! I'm surprised too by these news.

Fortunately Mr Lansky will release at a super fast pace every scene he filmed with Julio archived by his staff during the next month, just like he did when Cash walked out the Blacked franchise because of disputes, to get rid of the material before it becomes too controversial.

Actually because this guy committed a crime he is probably more likely to hold onto them for a while until the negative press dies down, especially since his alleged crime is assault against a woman in the #MeToo era. With Cash there was no crime involved so there was no cost to pay in releasing them in bulk.

I will leave it at this,  until he is convicted of committing a crime, he hasn't committed a crime.  And as a lawyer, I can say with confidence that the video surveillance that I've seen on this site, the fact that he has the same name and even born in the same year would not be enough to get past the Motion for Acquittal stage.  

I am not a fan of his as a performer, but I don;t understand how you brothers can be so quick to convict based on this paltry evidence.  I can see white fellas taking this non evidence and running with it, but bruthas???  Or maybe my assumption that this is coming from the brothers is wrong.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Coffin's post:
  • deznuts2000
(10-11-2018, 10:37 AM)Yatesy Wrote: It seems like 99.9% of the surveillance cameras on the planet are fucking dogshit quality. A clear image from a surveillance camera shows up with about the same frequency as Halley's Comet. 

This is by design. Most security professionals want to keep as much footage as possible for as long as possible. The lower the resolution, the less storage space it takes up. If everything was in HD, you'd end up with warehouses full of hard drives to store it all. Remember, you're talking about sometimes HUNDREDS of cameras that are running 24 hours a day, 7 days per week. That's TON of data. Lowering the resolution is the only way to get large amounts of footage over time without running into storage problems.
White Girl Connoisseur
[Image: OxvA.gif]
(10-11-2018, 09:49 AM)ozaxia Wrote:
(10-11-2018, 08:53 AM)Blackpleasure79 Wrote: Wow! I'm surprised too by these news.

Fortunately Mr Lansky will release at a super fast pace every scene he filmed with Julio archived by his staff during the next month, just like he did when Cash walked out the Blacked franchise because of disputes, to get rid of the material before it becomes too controversial.

Interesting. He did the same with August Ames.

The fact that's the surveillance camera quality that the building/establishment chose, is a total joke.

Did Cash did a scene with August Ames before her death, I know she shot a few scenes before her death that would never be released.
(10-11-2018, 07:13 PM)Coffin Wrote:
(10-11-2018, 10:47 AM)crocious Wrote:

Actually because this guy committed a crime he is probably more likely to hold onto them for a while until the negative press dies down, especially since his alleged crime is assault against a woman in the #MeToo era. With Cash there was no crime involved so there was no cost to pay in releasing them in bulk.

I will leave it at this,  until he is convicted of committing a crime, he hasn't committed a crime.  And as a lawyer, I can say with confidence that the video surveillance that I've seen on this site, the fact that he has the same name and even born in the same year would not be enough to get past the Motion for Acquittal stage.  

I am not a fan of his as a performer, but I don;t understand how you brothers can be so quick to convict based on this paltry evidence.  I can see white fellas taking this non evidence and running with it, but bruthas???  Or maybe my assumption that this is coming from the brothers is wrong.

I'm hardly the poster child for convicting him before all of the evidence is in so don't cite me as part of the lynch him crew. I did use the phrase alleged crime in the second half of my sentence, and I actually meant to say " because this guy allegedly committed a crime...", but omitted it in my hastily written response. I would point to my original  response to the news  where I prefaced my statement with an "If" as further proof.

I will say that people are probably more inclined to believe that it is true because by numerous accounts from performers who have said positive things about other black performers he did not treat his co-stars very well. Had someone like Isiah been accused, people would most likely been less inclined to believe the accusation was true even though he has no shortage of people who hate his scenes as well. Quite frankly I think people are just hoping it was him and that he is guilty just to see him permanently banned from the industry.

Reputation matters and Julio did not do himself any favors on that front.
Maybe Lanksy will do a Blackedraw in jail just for him. He did the New York scenes because he couldn't leave the state.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Black19magic85's post:
  • blacksquatchman
(10-12-2018, 11:34 AM)Black19magic85 Wrote: Maybe Lanksy will do a Blackedraw in jail just for him. He did the New York scenes because he couldn't leave the state.

Doing a BlackedRaw in a place where there's nothing but dudes?

Ummm, no thanks.

That's pretty funny, though, which is why I like your post. Makes me laugh.

[Image: O2OK5gJ7_o.gif]   

HE HAS BRING THE RUCKUS
TO ALL YOU MUTHAFUCKAS

XD XD XD         

(10-12-2018, 06:03 PM)blacksquatchman Wrote:
(10-12-2018, 11:34 AM)Black19magic85 Wrote: Maybe Lanksy will do a Blackedraw in jail just for him. He did the New York scenes because he couldn't leave the state.

Doing a BlackedRaw in a place where there's nothing but dudes?

Ummm, no thanks.

That's pretty funny, though, which is why I like your post. Makes me laugh.

It actually would work if he married every co-star and gets divorced after shooting the scene, huh? j/k

Now this is funny!!  Live from Sing Sing, Julio and the female guard

[-] The following 1 user Likes Coffin's post:
  • django
Not gonna miss Julio ruining scenes. Gonna miss him even less after this news and hearing how he treated female talent like shit.
[Image: Blt-d2k_.jpg]

I'm sure that this guy must have at least one or two scenes with big names like Tori Black, Brandi Love, Nicole Aniston, Mia Melano, Mia Malkova, Lana Rhoades or Kendra Sunderland in Lansky's archives. Even though we don't like his performances it was one of the strongest bets for the Blacked site, and then Blacked Raw when he got convicted, they even went to NY, don't forget it. Greg supports him strongly against criticism and I think that Jules Jordan was probably trying to persuade Lansky about his future contract for the Blacked sites with his tweet, even knowing that maybe Julio won't get convicted for these news.