Ran into Black power guy at Lowes.
So I'm coming out of Lowes and there is this black guy waiting by his car for someone to come out. He asks for a lighter and then goes into some rant about how blacks should stick together,can't trust whites,etc. So I'm getting ready to pull out of the parking lot and his girlfriend comes out. His girlfriend isn't just white but pale as hell. Those black power types are always the main ones full of it.
[-] The following 6 users Like sapphi10489's post:
  • Chessmaster, iramaj, django, btsstuff, blacksquatchman, Maxis
[Image: 31288248488_b40db8d781_o.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like iramaj's post:
  • blacksquatchman, sapphi10489
(10-13-2018, 07:00 PM)sapphi10489 Wrote: So I'm coming out of Lowes and there is this black guy waiting by his car for someone to come out. He asks for a lighter and then goes into some rant about how blacks should stick together,can't trust whites,etc. So I'm getting ready to pull out of the parking lot and his girlfriend comes out. His girlfriend isn't just white but pale as hell. Those black power types are always the main ones full of it.

Lol, I agree, many of them are.  No different than Richard Spencer and all his Asian girlfriends.  No different than Tila Tequilla at those alt-right rallies with her white boyfriends dating her.

Although I do wonder if those men are using that as a strategy, a white supremacist who I went to school with claimed blacks were trying to finish off whites by fucking their women and claimed he knew blacks just sleep with white women to get back at white men.

The other thing I do often times think about, is you have a lot of black people, married to other black people who basically throw blacks under the bus as a group. Like Obama and all those black Trump supporter types.  Then you have black people married to white people who do actually fight very hard for the rights of black people like Byron Allen.  I'd rather someone actually fight for black rights married to a white person than to do nothing but "be black" and married to a black person.

One of the biggest hypocrisy that I can think of, is how black women bitch moan and complain about black rich celebrities male dating out to white women, while they cheer on Megan Markle, Halle Berry, Serena Williams, Tyra Bank, Iman, Susan Rice, Eve, Paula Patton, thandie newton, naomi harris etc for dating/marrying white men.  Sometimes I wonder if these women simply are just angry black men can date out easier than they can, because how they are so overjoyed that a "black woman" like Megan Markle who spent her entire life denying her blackness and claiming her mixedness is now a princess and it is the "first time" a black woman has become a princess.  Yet there are a bunch of African actually black princess and queens in Africa married to actual black men, that indicates to me all I need to know from those types.
[-] The following 2 users Like Ipay4's post:
  • blacksquatchman, deznuts2000
(10-13-2018, 10:17 PM)Ipay4 Wrote:
(10-13-2018, 07:00 PM)sapphi10489 Wrote: So I'm coming out of Lowes and there is this black guy waiting by his car for someone to come out. He asks for a lighter and then goes into some rant about how blacks should stick together,can't trust whites,etc. So I'm getting ready to pull out of the parking lot and his girlfriend comes out. His girlfriend isn't just white but pale as hell. Those black power types are always the main ones full of it.

Lol, I agree, many of them are.  No different than Richard Spencer and all his Asian girlfriends.  No different than Tila Tequilla at those alt-right rallies with her white boyfriends dating her.

Although I do wonder if those men are using that as a strategy, a white supremacist who I went to school with claimed blacks were trying to finish off whites by fucking their women and claimed he knew blacks just sleep with white women to get back at white men.

The other thing I do often times think about, is you have a lot of black people, married to other black people who basically throw blacks under the bus as a group. Like Obama and all those black Trump supporter types.  Then you have black people married to white people who do actually fight very hard for the rights of black people like Byron Allen.  I'd rather someone actually fight for black rights married to a white person than to do nothing but "be black" and married to a black person.

One of the biggest hypocrisy that I can think of, is how black women bitch moan and complain about black rich celebrities male dating out to white women, while they cheer on Megan Markle, Halle Berry, Serena Williams, Tyra Bank, Iman, Susan Rice, Eve, Paula Patton, thandie newton, naomi harris etc for dating/marrying white men.  Sometimes I wonder if these women simply are just angry black men can date out easier than they can, because how they are so overjoyed that a "black woman" like Megan Markle who spent her entire life denying her blackness and claiming her mixedness is now a princess and it is the "first time" a black woman has become a princess.  Yet there are a bunch of African actually black princess and queens in Africa married to actual black men, that indicates to me all I need to know from those types.

Change always starts grassroots. It has never been brought about top-down and never will be.

Anyone who gathers or puts their hope in either Hollywood (the ultimate distraction for the masses) or the royal familiy (the clearest example of top-down class warfare) to change society are either blatantly manipulative or breathtakingly naive. Interracial couples are not equivalent to being a sellout/hypocrite. It's the behavior of anyone that matters.

This issue is obviously more complex but personally the main line I follow is that racism was primarily "invented" to divide the population to make sure wealth is generated by the poor and middle class only to be retained by the tiny upper clas. None of these celebrity headlines really matter, their only function is to keep us preoccupied with the sensation.

As for the aforementioned black guy in the first post. Sigh. I'm not a psychologist but compensation is a mf. Useless doesn't describe it. No decent person would begrudge his relationship on its own, his shortsightedness ("you can't trust") however is just tiresome. Solidarity runs both ways. If he said something like "I do what I can in the black community and she does in her own, let's see if we can come together", now that would make a worthwhile difference.
(10-14-2018, 04:12 AM)wd40isabadmf Wrote:

Change always starts grassroots. It has never been brought about top-down and never will be.

Anyone who gathers or puts their hope in either Hollywood (the ultimate distraction for the masses) or the royal familiy (the clearest example of top-down class warfare) to change society are either blatantly manipulative or breathtakingly naive. Interracial couples are not equivalent to being a sellout/hypocrite. It's the behavior of anyone that matters.

This issue is obviously more complex but personally the main line I follow is that racism was primarily "invented" to divide the population to make sure wealth is generated by the poor and middle class only to be retained by the tiny upper clas. None of these celebrity headlines really matter, their only function is to keep us preoccupied with the sensation.

As for the aforementioned black guy in the first post. Sigh. I'm not a psychologist but compensation is a mf. Useless doesn't describe it. No decent person would begrudge his relationship on its own, his shortsightedness ("you can't trust") however is just tiresome. Solidarity runs both ways. If he said something like "I do what I can in the black community and she does in her own, let's see if we can come together", now that would make a worthwhile difference.
I agree with most of what you said.  
But maybe he is a realist.  Black Americans don't have solidarity with any other groups because they all want to see us on the bottom because it guarantees them 1 rung up from the bottom.  Solidarity from what I have seen is 1 way, blacks support the causes of others and others say thank you black people for supporting our cause and ghost on black issues.  Lets be realistic, how many non-blacks you see talking about closing the racial wealth gap, reparations for slavery, restitution for discrimination, etc. actually DOING something like passing LAWS.  I'd say it is like a once in a century event at best and it is usually half-hearted.

Maybe he doesn't trust whites and I've seen numerous white professors (ie professor jensen) say non-whites should not trust whites on a show called C.O.W.S. because white people are basically experts in tricking non-whites, so not trusting whites is a good anti-racism practice.  He even said by openly distrusting whites that it reminds the whites who are not active racist they should be on their best behaviour and the active racist quickly reveal their colors.  In fact there was  a letter from a white man in social media saying basically that blacks should never trust whites as whites are essentially raised and rewarded for watching blacks suffer.  Even Chris Rock joked about it, trusting whites is not a good idea. Especially when you consider they tend to support the most racist idiots and put them to positions of leadership, Trump, Bush, etc.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/white-man...othy-tart/
That "black power" guy reminded me of Tariq Nasheed and many of these so Malcolm X wannabe youtubers. Pointing Black Power with one fist and playing with his white lover's privates with his other hand. I even heard rumors that Phil from The Advise Show channel has a white wife.

If you're preaching Black Power this and White Supremacy that and you got a white gf/wife, I can't take you seriously.

I agreed when someone said about black women being super judgmental about brothas dating/married outside their race while they praised Serena Williams, Megan Markle, and Eve for doing the exact same thing. I remember a comment from somebody regarding this issue:

"When a black woman dates outside her race she's being universally praised and when a black man dates outside his race he hates his mother."

[Image: O2OK5gJ7_o.gif]   

HE HAS BRING THE RUCKUS
TO ALL YOU MUTHAFUCKAS

XD XD XD         

[-] The following 1 user Likes blacksquatchman's post:
  • Ipay4

Yea, that annoyed me also. And the white side of her family is a mess. None of them can even visit her. I think she only lets her mother visit or come to wedding. He married down with her. Shes been around several blocks and has a lot of baggage.
[-] The following 1 user Likes sapphi10489's post:
  • Ipay4
(10-14-2018, 09:00 AM)Ipay4 Wrote:

But maybe he is a realist.  Black Americans don't have solidarity with any other groups because they all want to see us on the bottom because it guarantees them 1 rung up from the bottom.  Solidarity from what I have seen is 1 way, blacks support the causes of others and others say thank you black people for supporting our cause and ghost on black issues.  Lets be realistic, how many non-blacks you see talking about closing the racial wealth gap, reparations for slavery, restitution for discrimination, etc. actually DOING something like passing LAWS.  I'd say it is like a once in a century event at best and it is usually half-hearted.

Maybe he doesn't trust whites and I've seen numerous white professors (ie professor jensen) say non-whites should not trust whites on a show called C.O.W.S. because white people are basically experts in tricking non-whites, so not trusting whites is a good anti-racism practice.  He even said by openly distrusting whites that it reminds the whites who are not active racist they should be on their best behaviour and the active racist quickly reveal their colors.  In fact there was  a letter from a white man in social media saying basically that blacks should never trust whites as whites are essentially raised and rewarded for watching blacks suffer.  Even Chris Rock joked about it, trusting whites is not a good idea. Especially when you consider they tend to support the most racist idiots and put them to positions of leadership, Trump, Bush, etc.

Yeah, I was a bit dismissive about him. My bad. The last thing I would propose is to expect a receptive response from white people, forget about them fighting alongside. History, time and again, proved otherwise. That is indeed the reality.

I suppose, I got the impression with the "you can't trust them", that he was basically advocating apathy when it comes to anti-racism and white people. Because that's what the bottomline is. It can only be solved if it involves white people. South Africa is not perfect today and tbh the white people pretty much got away with it, but Apartheid would never have been abolished without the disunity within the white population. The boycott/economic sanctions alone were not enough. It was only because white people were not a united front, that Apartheid fell. History, deliberately because of that reason, erases those white heroes, to prevent it from happening again.

That's the reason why I was kinda dismissive about him but I realise that trust is indeed something you get because of your actions and a once-in-50-years event is not going to cut it. Those actions are indeed few and far between.
[-] The following 1 user Likes wd40isabadmf's post:
  • Ipay4
(10-14-2018, 10:18 AM)blacksquatchman Wrote: That "black power" guy reminded me of Tariq Nasheed and many of these so Malcolm X wannabe youtubers. Pointing Black Power with one fist and playing with his white lover's privates with his other hand. I even heard rumors that Phil from The Advise Show channel has a white wife.

If you're preaching Black Power this and White Supremacy that and you got a white gf/wife, I can't take you seriously.

I agreed when someone said about black women being super judgmental about brothas dating/married outside their race while they praised Serena Williams, Megan Markle, and Eve for doing the exact same thing. I remember a comment from somebody regarding this issue:

"When a black woman dates outside her race she's being universally praised and when a black man dates outside his race he hates his mother."

Apparently she looks white but he posted her dna test and it showed she was like 67% native indian.  But it is still disappointing
IsTariq married to a white woman?
(10-14-2018, 12:31 PM)wd40isabadmf Wrote:
(10-14-2018, 09:00 AM)Ipay4 Wrote:

Yeah, I was a bit dismissive about him. My bad. The last thing I would propose is to expect a receptive response from white people, forget about them fighting alongside. History, time and again, proved otherwise. That is indeed the reality.

I suppose, I got the impression with the "you can't trust them", that he was basically advocating apathy when it comes to anti-racism and white people. Because that's what the bottomline is. It can only be solved if it involves white people. South Africa is not perfect today and tbh the white people pretty much got away with it, but Apartheid would never have been abolished without the disunity within the white population. The boycott/economic sanctions alone were not enough. It was only because white people were not a united front, that Apartheid fell. History, deliberately because of that reason, erases those white heroes, to prevent it from happening again.

That's the reason why I was kinda dismissive about him but I realise that trust is indeed something you get because of your actions and a once-in-50-years event is not going to cut it. Those actions are indeed few and far between.
I do agree you should be suspicious of anyone like that though, I am too.  If a black person advocates for blacks, and is married to another race, I'm not going to shoot him down or poo poo every good idea he has for it, but I'm not going to praise him or look up to him like no leader or messiah either.  I am going to view him as a suspected infiltrator and handle him accordingly. 

I mean in SA blacks are what 85% the population and there is still debate about if they should be taking their land back, its only in the last 5 years have they discussed this seriously, and many blacks (DA) still oppose it. I agree, because if the soviets had not helped out the Angolans, the blacks would have never been able to take Namibia away and end apartheid.  You got to believe whites really did a number on their head, whites invaded, almost starved to death but for blacks giving them food, stole the land from blacks and you have 25% of the black population saying they shouldn't take the land back from whites because "2 wrongs don't make a right", "sins of the father are not sins of the son" "we don't know how to use the land".
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ipay4's post:
  • wd40isabadmf