Ran into Black power guy at Lowes.
I've never understood the idea that fucking a white woman disqualifies you from discussing pro-black topics. You date who you are primarily around. As you become more successful in your career, you will find yourself being surrounded by fewer and fewer people of color. Outside of church, friends and family, I'm drowning in a sea of white folk. If I left my wife, and re-joined the dating scene, I would have to turn down a gaggle of PAWGs, and go out of my way to find that "Black Queen". Besides church on Sunday, I haven't regularly been in a large collection of black women since high school.
(10-15-2018, 05:35 AM)kcjones Wrote: I've never understood the idea that fucking a white woman disqualifies you from discussing pro-black topics.  \

It doesn't. Not until you start going full militant racist, then you're just an idiot.

You can be pro-Black and fuck white. You can't be militantly racist against whites and be taken seriously if you're also fucking whites. As someone mentioned, it's similar to white nationalists who claim all this shit about "purity", then obsess over Asian girls.
White Girl Connoisseur
[Image: OxvA.gif]
^Ya whats up with that, these white supremacist claiming how supreme and smart they are but then claiming Asians have higher IQs. What makes them think that high iq Asians would even want to mix with their low IQ asses anyways?
If they claim that whites should run things over blacks because whites are so much higher IQ, are they going to hand everything over to high IQ jews and Asians? These guys are deluded, they can't even walk around Sweden in the winter without sunscreen or they get snow sunburn but think they were ancient Egyptians, ancient Iranians, ancient Iraqis and ancient middle easterns.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ipay4's post:
  • Theo Younf
(10-15-2018, 05:35 AM)kcjones Wrote: I've never understood the idea that fucking a white woman disqualifies you from discussing pro-black topics.  You date who you are primarily around.  As you become more successful in your career, you will find yourself being surrounded by fewer and fewer people of color.  Outside of church, friends and family, I'm drowning in a sea of white folk.  If I left my wife, and re-joined the dating scene, I would have to turn down a gaggle of PAWGs, and go out of my way to find that "Black Queen".   Besides church on Sunday, I haven't regularly been in a large collection of black women since high school.

It doesn't disqualify you, but you made a choice if you marry one of them.  You have chosen to try to integrate into white society at the very least partially, marriage is not just fun casual sex at the booty bar.  Part of me thinks when someone  decided to become integrated and white, don't come to the BLACK community and try to tell us how to live, why don't you take that to the integrated community that you are in now?  If you are so happy in your integrated life, and if you are so surrounded by whites to the gills that you can't even find a black person in the tri-county area to date, why you coming to tell a community you are clearly not even a part of and don't live in how to live?  That don't make any sense except that you trying to run interference on the black community from your white community for the white supremacist.

And your career is not a millstone around your neck, given this age of mee too bullshit and what they did to Bill Cosby any black man who dates a white  any female coworker is setting himself  up for a conviction.

I lived in some of the whitest countries on earth, Sweden, Finland, Norway, and I managed to find very attractive black women in all of them, even in Sweden and Norway I found black women hotter than when I use to live in America, no fatties, no bad attitude, no manlyness, no typical American female bad traits except feminism. I can't image these countries to be more than 1-2% black and there was not a single black woman at my job of over 400 workers. You may date who you are primarily around to an extent, but you also choose who you are primarily around too.  No one forces you to be primarily around white people, not even in a 98% non-black country I use to live in. You choose who you want to be around, I chose to be around beautiful black women primarily, did I fuck other women, of course, but lets not play dumb here.  Come to think of it, funny isn't it how all those white south africans and all those white carribeans who are tiny minorities always find someone else white to marry to not mix themselves into oblivion.

You know I remember watching some tv show where the black woman was in SA and she was poopooing black people getting land back under the current regime that had been stolen from them.  She talked about how great the new SA was because there is so much freedom and people can do anything they want.  She talked about all the great opportunities she had since apartheid fell and how she was a musician and all the doors it opened up for her and how she wants nothing to change and votes DA because she doesn't like the ANC talk about giving blacks the land back because it will "hurt the country" and "two wrongs won't make a right" and how bad it would be if the blacks got their land back.  I thought man this bitch talks like a typical white supremacist South African.  Then it showed her walking down the street with her white husband, and that explained everything.

The reason alot of guys here are saying that IR marriage blacks cannot be trusted is not out of some meanness or some bitterness or "hating", it is because to a large extent it is true.  That is not to say they are all bad people, and many of them have good ideas like Byron Allen.  However it is red flag.

I can't advocate a policy of self erasure.  As much as we all enjoy a big booty PAWG, it would be unwise as a 13% ethnic minority group to just go and mix yourself into oblivion.  It is actually what the smart white supremacist want blacks to do.  It is what they tried in much of latin America aka "whitenization"  That is why they are pushing all these interracial couples in almost every commercial to both men and women.
(10-15-2018, 07:25 PM)Ipay4 Wrote:
(10-15-2018, 05:35 AM)kcjones Wrote: I've never understood the idea that fucking a white woman disqualifies you from discussing pro-black topics.  You date who you are primarily around.  As you become more successful in your career, you will find yourself being surrounded by fewer and fewer people of color.  Outside of church, friends and family, I'm drowning in a sea of white folk.  If I left my wife, and re-joined the dating scene, I would have to turn down a gaggle of PAWGs, and go out of my way to find that "Black Queen".   Besides church on Sunday, I haven't regularly been in a large collection of black women since high school.

It doesn't disqualify you, but you made a choice if you marry one of them.  You have chosen to try to integrate into white society at the very least partially, marriage is not just fun casual sex at the booty bar.  Part of me thinks when someone  decided to become integrated and white, don't come to the BLACK community and try to tell us how to live, why don't you take that to the integrated community that you are in now?  If you are so happy in your integrated life, and if you are so surrounded by whites to the gills that you can't even find a black person in the tri-county area to date, why you coming to tell a community you are clearly not even a part of and don't live in how to live?  That don't make any sense except that you trying to run interference on the black community from your white community for the white supremacist.

And your career is not a millstone around your neck, given this age of mee too bullshit and what they did to Bill Cosby any black man who dates a white  any female coworker is setting himself  up for a conviction.

I lived in some of the whitest countries on earth, Sweden, Finland, Norway, and I managed to find very attractive black women in all of them, even in Sweden and Norway I found black women hotter than when I use to live in America, no fatties, no bad attitude, no manlyness, no typical American female bad traits except feminism. I can't image these countries to be more than 1-2% black and there was not a single black woman at my job of over 400 workers. You may date who you are primarily around to an extent, but you also choose who you are primarily around too.  No one forces you to be primarily around white people, not even in a 98% non-black country I use to live in. You choose who you want to be around, I chose to be around beautiful black women primarily, did I fuck other women, of course, but lets not play dumb here.  Come to think of it, funny isn't it how all those white south africans and all those white carribeans who are tiny minorities always find someone else white to marry to not mix themselves into oblivion.

You know I remember watching some tv show where the black woman was in SA and she was poopooing black people getting land back under the current regime that had been stolen from them.  She talked about how great the new SA was because there is so much freedom and people can do anything they want.  She talked about all the great opportunities she had since apartheid fell and how she was a musician and all the doors it opened up for her and how she wants nothing to change and votes DA because she doesn't like the ANC talk about giving blacks the land back because it will "hurt the country" and "two wrongs won't make a right" and how bad it would be if the blacks got their land back.  I thought man this bitch talks like a typical white supremacist South African.  Then it showed her walking down the street with her white husband, and that explained everything.

The reason alot of guys here are saying that IR marriage blacks cannot be trusted is not out of some meanness or some bitterness or "hating", it is because to a large extent it is true.  That is not to say they are all bad people, and many of them have good ideas like Byron Allen.  However it is red flag.

I can't advocate a policy of self erasure.  As much as we all enjoy a big booty PAWG, it would be unwise as a 13% ethnic minority group to just go and mix yourself into oblivion.  It is actually what the smart white supremacist want blacks to do.  It is what they tried in much of latin America aka "whitenization"  That is why they are pushing all these interracial couples in almost every commercial to both men and women.

This is complete nonsense.  I'm from Detroit, one of the blackest cities in the country.  Grown men marry for personal reasons, and I've yet to meet a black man who used race propagation as a factor.  The World is becoming more brown, not less.  Whites have to continually expand the definition of white to keep their numbers higher, hence the racial category - White hispanic.  Jews, Italians, nor the Irish were originally considered white by americans, but were later included as groups continued to intermix.  Only in Brazil can interbreeding make you more white.  There white is the norm, and you are white unless you designate otherwise.  In the US, you are of color, until you prove you are white (One Drop rule).  

Have you been on a college campus recently?  While more and more blacks enter college, the vast majority of students aren't.  Blacks typically make up less than 10% of schools with 4 year degrees.  The better the school, the fewer the black students.  If you want to limit yourself to 10% of the student population, go right ahead.  How many of those are 8-10s?  Probably not a lot, so you and the few other pseudo-militants can fight over the 1-2 hot black chicks, the rest of the black dudes will gladly peruse over the the 100s of other girls you all passed over for racial reasoning.  The percentage of blacks in the workplace isn't any better unless you work in a hospital.  STEM jobs are so lacking in blackness its sad.  Not only are their few blacks, the blacks there are primarily dudes.  Internationally, I spent a week in Denmark, and literally saw only 2 black women the entire time.

The black community isn't a geographical area, so blacks in the burbs are a part, just like folk in the hood.  Blacks are not a monolith.  When you decide to purchase a house, its price, distance to employment, potential resale value, access to good schools, safety, will take priority over racial makeup of the neighborhood.  

All that said, I'm gonna chalk this up to your age, which I guarantee is young, since you think whites had something to do with the downfall of Bill Cosby, when it was black publications who first outted Bill in the 90s, while white publications slept on the story.  When you grow a little older and wiser, you will ultimately leave behind your current thinking and take on my stance.
(10-16-2018, 03:58 PM)kcjones Wrote:
(10-15-2018, 07:25 PM)Ipay4 Wrote:

Have you been on a college campus recently?  While more and more blacks enter college, the vast majority of students aren't.  Blacks typically make up less than 10% of schools with 4 year degrees.  The better the school, the fewer the black students.  If you want to limit yourself to 10% of the student population, go right ahead.  How many of those are 8-10s?  Probably not a lot, so you and the few other pseudo-militants can fight over the 1-2 hot black chicks, the rest of the black dudes will gladly peruse over the the 100s of other girls you all passed over for racial reasoning.  The percentage of blacks in the workplace isn't any better unless you work in a hospital.  STEM jobs are so lacking in blackness its sad.  Not only are their few blacks, the blacks there are primarily dudes.  Internationally, I spent a week in Denmark, and literally saw only 2 black women the entire time.

The black community isn't a geographical area, so blacks in the burbs are a part, just like folk in the hood.  Blacks are not a monolith.  When you decide to purchase a house, its price, distance to employment, potential resale value, access to good schools, safety, will take priority over racial makeup of the neighborhood.  

All that said, I'm gonna chalk this up to your age, which I guarantee is young, since you think whites had something to do with the downfall of Bill Cosby, when it was black publications who first outted Bill in the 90s, while white publications slept on the story.  When you grow a little older and wiser, you will ultimately leave behind your current thinking and take on my stance.

Grown men do marry for personal reasons, and one of those reasons is wanting to leave their own community and having a child who don't look like them and white grand kids.  Whitetenization happened all over latin America, and since you admit that whites keep expanding the definition of white, it is more cause for concern, not less, because they are already stopped classifying quadroons as black and many started questioning how light skin biracials like Markle are black and/or call her white. Further many of these people don't want to be called black, they want to be white, because whites have all the resources.  How many white hispanics with black grandparents? In the US if you look white enough you are white.  Ain't nobody treating the Kardashians as "women of color".  Are you going to sit her and pretend that the average white person sees Wentworth Miller, Troian Bellisario or Adriana Lima as black?  I don't want to be classified in the same group as those white passing people, they have white privilege and are connected to white parents.  The liberals only want to classify these people as blacks so they can say we are not racist we have a black guy and point to someone who looks damn near white.  No different than the game those dodgers who fuck white passing mixed guys in porn play,  I'm not racist, I fucked Karlo Karrera.

So you are the "old man" trying to tell me the so called "young man" what the demographics of a college campus look like?  Had you done even a basic google search you would have seen black females outnumber black males in higher education 2 to 1, so this whole bs about I can't find a black woman because none are around me is just that,bs.

Almost everything you said about blacks and stem and campus gender ratios is untrue according to the data.  You are a guy living in a 90% black city trying to tell me how hard it is to find a black woman and how easy it is for you to find a white women who aren't even 10% the population.  Do you really expect anyone to believe this?

18,000 black men were awarded degrees in 2012 in Science and Engineering compared to 31,000 African American women according to the  National Science Foundation.
https://www.nsf.gov/statistics/2015/nsf1.../tab15.pdf
https://www.nsf.gov/statistics/2015/nsf1.../tab14.pdf

[Image: gendergap_universities.gif]
"Black Women Students Far Outnumber Black Men at the Nation's Highest-Ranked Universities
The wide gender gap that prevails at all stages of African-American higher education extends to the student bodies at our nation's highest-ranked universities. But in most cases the gap is smaller than the national average.
JBHE has consistently documented the fact that black women hold a large lead over black men in almost every facet of higher education. Black women currently earn about two thirds of all African-American bachelor's degree awards, 70 percent of all master's degrees, and more than 60 percent of all doctorates. Black women also hold a majority of all African-American enrollments in law, medical, and dental schools."

Percentage distribution of associate's degrees and bachelor's degrees awarded by degree-granting postsecondary institutions, by race/ethnicity and sex: Academic year 2013–14

[Image: figure-ree-3.png]
SOURCE: U.S. Department of Education, National Center for Education Statistics. (2017). Status and Trends in the Education of Racial and Ethnic Groups 2017 (NCES 2017-051),
https://nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=72

How many of those black dudes are 8-10?  What you realistically think every dude deserves an 8-10?  No more so than every woman.  And 
lets be real here, almost every time I see a brother with a white or non-black woman she is some fat fuck landwhale to the point that even I am embarrassed for him.  I  remember my sister asking me what is it black men see in these fat white women and I told her I don't know.  I had white men ask me the same thing too.  Sure there are some black guys I can think of who married white 8-10 but very very very few, OJ Simpson was one.  Usually they end up marrying down.  The white women who are 8-10 are most likely not going to be getting with broke black men in stem degrees.  They are trying to find rich men, men with potential, good looking men, or some bad boy cock they out trying to land a Cristian Ronaldo or if they are fucking a black guy it is probably going to be one on the basketball team or some other physical sport like that who is getting some fame or at the very least good looks and strong game, and that ain't happening at the stem department, not even for white dudes on average.  9 dime white women aren't trying to fuck some fat black nerd, they ain't even trying to fuck a fat white stem nerd.

"Internationally, I spent a week in Denmark, and literally saw only 2 black women the entire time."

Well given you live in Detroit that is 90% black and can't find a black woman outside a hospital, I have to question your ability to look for that kind of thing.  I agree there are few black women in that part of the world, but then again Danish females are largely considered not the best looking.
https://www.thelocal.dk/20140725/danes-l...candinavia

"The black community isn't a geographical area, so blacks in the burbs are a part, just like folk in the hood.  Blacks are not a monolith.  When you decide to purchase a house, its price, distance to employment, potential resale value, access to good schools, safety, will take priority over racial makeup of the neighborhood.  

"

Ya, whites had nothing to do with the downfall of Bill Cosby, it is just my youthful inexperience that is the problem.  It wasn't a case brought by a white democrat liberal prosecutor, it wasn't a white judge and an all white jury that convicted and sentenced him, it wasn't the white media who made a documentary called "The Case Against Bill Cosby" on CNN while not making any similar documentary called "The Case Against Les Moonves or Roger Ailes or the 1000+ white men work place celebrity rapist".  It was the fault of Black publications because they had published stories 30 years ago in 1990 that led to no action, no conviction, no arrest, no loss of sponsorship, no pulling of the re-runs of the tv show, and no consequence in the subsequent 2 decades.  It was all those black publications fault (who were owned by whites with white editors) and not the fault of white media who went on a feminist racist Jihad against Cosby for 5 years straight.

Your positions are grossly inconsistent with the facts.  There were always old blacks who had their backs broken by racism who were scared and told young blacks not to do anything and just go along to get along with racist, or they will learn.  If young blacks always listened to old blacks with scared mindsets, nothing would ever get achieved, MLK would have stayed home.  Because the old black mens were telling MLK you need to stay home, don't rock the boat.
Reading is fundamental. Your data refutes nothing in my post. I never even implied that black men outnumber black women on college campuses. I only stated that black students make up a small percentage of the student body (6%). Only 17% of black males aged 25 and up have a 4 year degree. So you if you have a degree or on your way to one, you are in an elite class of black men, deserving of 8-10s, given earning power is the primary social currency women use in choosing a mate.

I was born and raised in Detroit, went through their public school system, and graduated, but I don't live in Detroit anymore. Once you earn a certain level of income (Anything over $100K), and have children, you will move out of Detroit. #Facts. There's only a few blocks within the city, that has dirt cheap mansions, where a black person of social standing would risk raising their children. The vast majority live in the burbs. Detroit is called the motor city, yet hasn't had a new car dealership within the city limits in over 20 years. I still call Detroit home, but only Stevie Wonder would compare it to an Atlanta or Chicago.

Dude, please don't tell me you think Bill Cosby was railroaded. Cosby raped plenty of women, black and white. The first woman interviewed in the 90s was a black woman. Hell, do you think Beverly Johnson had anything to gain by accusing Cosby of drugging her? So while the white folks prosecuted the case, it was the white media that slept on the story for 20 years during the prime of his wealth earning. Cosby got what he deserved. There's a reason why there's little backlash from the black community.

Again, as you grow older, you will come to agree more than disagree with the points I made.
"STEM jobs are so lacking in blackness its sad. Not only are their few blacks, the blacks there are primarily dudes."

Do you have like amnesia or something?

"if you have a degree or on your way to one, you are in an elite class of black men, deserving of 8-10s,"

No you aren't because you are not competing with black men with no degrees for women, you are competing with all men, and black men with degrees earn about the same as a white high school graduate. And your age really is showing because in today's world, unless you are graduating from some really elite school and an elite program in that school that is near professional degree or a masters you probably ain't going to earn a whole lot and not enough to close the massive wealth gap between your white male and asian male peers whose parents are buying them $250,000 cars on their 18th birthday.

"given earning power is the primary social currency women use in choosing a mate. "

No, it is not, it is the primary social currency with other males to show off to each other and measure dick size to each other. The only women you will attract with money are whores who want to use you for your money and will be gone when the money is gone. The primary social currency men have with women are power alpha behaviour, being famous, getting attention, being a bad boy, being good looking, exercising power, having other women attracted to you, other men bad mouthing you and after all that money. Money is a part of it, but its like number 10. There are plenty of well paid and rich nerds most women wouldn't fuck. How many women trying to fuck Bill Gates, Weinstein and Cuckerberg?

Come on man, you can't possibly believe women primarily choose men off of money, when was the last time a girl asked you what your salary was?

"I was born and raised in Detroit, went through their public school system, and graduated"

You know, that is starting to explain a whole lot about you, I heard all about their failing educational system with no teachers in math classes via the law suit.

"Dude, please don't tell me you think Bill Cosby was railroaded."
He clearly was.

"Cosby raped plenty of women, black and white."
And the proof of this is? Show me one reference in a credible publication that shows a positive result in a rape kit from all these plenty of women Cosby raped, I'll wait.

"The first woman interviewed in the 90s was a black woman."
And charges were not filled because?

"Hell, do you think Beverly Johnson had anything to gain by accusing Cosby of drugging her?"
Yes, hush money, extortion money, getting her cut of the $100 million Gloria Alred was trying to get out of Cosby, reviving her post wall dead career, getting revenge against Cosby for not helping her to revive her dead career as he had promised, getting her attention when she is post wall, shall I go on?

"So while the white folks prosecuted the case, it was the white media that slept on the story for 20 years during the prime of his wealth earning."

Yes, because Cosby was doing their dirty work and the allegations were so preposterous they could never be proven. Further he was being used as a tool by them. This is what whites do with their tools, they use them, then they break them. Just like OJ. They knew OJ had been beating Nicole's ass. He had gotten arrested in LA for christ sake. But they covered it up at the time because he was a useful tool AGAINST black people and for white people. Once he outlived his usefulness, they sent him to jail.

"Cosby got what he deserved. There's a reason why there's little backlash from the black community."

That is not clear at all to me. Cosby was convicted of indecent assault essentially the exact same thing as Brock Turner, Cosby got 3-10 in PRISON, Turner got 6 months in JAIL. The black community doesn't have a backlash because Cosby had bashed them.

"Again, as you grow older, you will come to agree more than disagree with the points I made."

No, I won't, the younger generation are not like you old integrationist, we view your group as spineless failures whose mess we have to clean up. If your generation had done what BLM is doing now, we wouldn't have to be cleaning up your mess.
(10-13-2018, 07:00 PM)sapphi10489 Wrote: So I'm coming out of Lowes and there is this black guy waiting by his car for someone to come out. He asks for a lighter and then goes into some rant about how blacks should stick together,can't trust whites,etc. So I'm getting ready to pull out of the parking lot and his girlfriend comes out. His girlfriend isn't just white but pale as hell. Those black power types are always the main ones full of it.

His girlfriend aside, he's 100% right as far as his arguments on what blacks should do. Hypocrisy in 1 area doesn't invalidate his argument. You're just a seedy self hater.

And Cosby was definitely railroaded. The fact is, there is no solid evidence Cosby committed rape, which is what's required to convict him of the crime. Only racism explains a jury rationalizing Cosby's guilt completely out of thin air and bubble gum. You're worse than Clarence Thomas.
[-] The following 1 user Likes elgoman's post:
  • Ipay4
(11-01-2018, 03:08 AM)elgoman Wrote:
(10-13-2018, 07:00 PM)sapphi10489 Wrote: So I'm coming out of Lowes and there is this black guy waiting by his car for someone to come out. He asks for a lighter and then goes into some rant about how blacks should stick together,can't trust whites,etc. So I'm getting ready to pull out of the parking lot and his girlfriend comes out. His girlfriend isn't just white but pale as hell. Those black power types are always the main ones full of it.

His girlfriend aside, he's 100% right as far as his arguments on what blacks should do. Hypocrisy in 1 area doesn't invalidate his argument. You're just a seedy self hater.

And Cosby was definitely railroaded. The fact is, there is no solid evidence Cosby committed rape, which is what's required to convict him of the crime. Only racism explains a jury rationalizing Cosby's guilt completely out of thin air and bubble gum. You're worse than Clarence Thomas.

Why am I a self-hater? I don't need some random black guy at Lowes with his white girlfriend to tell me anything. Every black person knows what it’s like in the US. And if we're going to talk about black power. The best way to strengthen blacks is to strengthen the black family. Not by marrying and breeding with white women. That will do more damage to white supremacy US culture. I never wrote anything about Cosby. But since you bring him up, he made his own bed. White women have a long history of false accusations against black men. You go down that route, you take your chances. He should have kept his ass at home but he messed around with these chicks and now he's in jail. And then he had the nerve to lecture the black community instead of helping rebuild it like LeBron, Magic Johnson are doing.