Becky: Mad She Got Rejected!

-questions whether he lives there
-She blocks the dude at the entrance
-follows him all the way up to his apartment door
-begs him for his door number
-introduces herself
-wants to get to know him
Vaginas are for making babies and love. Buttholes are for making sex...
[Image: charity-crawford-julesjordan-interracial-sex-scene.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Theo Younf's post:
  • deznuts2000, tox20
Props to the brother for not only living a successful life but to put nosy bitches like her in her place!

I agree with everything Phil said. Black excellence and White supremacy cannot go well together because these racist folks don't wanna see brothas doing well in life. I didn't know about the touching part though.

[Image: O2OK5gJ7_o.gif]   

HE HAS BRING THE RUCKUS
TO ALL YOU MUTHAFUCKAS

XD XD XD         

[-] The following 2 users Like blacksquatchman's post:
  • deznuts2000, Ipay4
I am so glad he had a phone because if he not, she would have said he sexually harassed her and his life would have been crashed. Keep your phones out at all time people! The sad part about this scenario is you will have thirsty brothers cooning out for this women making excuses for her racist behavior. " If only the gentleman had shown her his ID, they would be no issue", in hopes of getting a smile from masta. And that is the mentally of many in our community unfortunately.
[-] The following 1 user Likes deznuts2000's post:
  • Ipay4
This looks like a BlackedRaw storyline gone wrong lol
[Image: 16044874.gif]
[-] The following 3 users Like AussieMan's post:
  • blacksquatchman, NiceHot, blackfrost
Yeahhh, no Becky was not mad she got rejected; Becky realized she was going to look like a super racist and tried to mitigate the damage...
Her estranged husband is mixed Black/White
[Image: CFQDltiUkAARTsJ.jpg]

He posted a video on facebook
https://www.facebook.com/bnmueller02/vid...951750620/

She has been fired from her job at a minority-owned real estate company in St Louis.
(10-16-2018, 05:29 AM)imperiusrex Wrote: Yeahhh, no Becky was not mad she got rejected; Becky realized she was going to look like a super racist and tried to mitigate the damage...

When was the last time a ww follows, gets in a lift and any harras any man, let alone a bm, because she is 'intimidated' by them?

She clearly wanted the d but got rejected, then called the police on this brother out of retaliation.
Vaginas are for making babies and love. Buttholes are for making sex...
[Image: charity-crawford-julesjordan-interracial-sex-scene.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Theo Younf's post:
  • Ipay4
^^^^^^^^^^

Feel free to believe what you want, my man. If that's how you interpret it, I'm not gonna say you can't. But if that chick was looking for dick, then she doesn't know how to look for dick.

Agitating the dude and continuously treating him like a robber seems a bad strategy to get some play.
[-] The following 2 users Like imperiusrex's post:
  • btsstuff, Fido 14
(10-14-2018, 08:56 PM)blacksquatchman Wrote: Props to the brother for not only living a successful life but to put nosy bitches like her in her place!

I agree with everything Phil said. Black excellence and White supremacy cannot go well together because these racist folks don't wanna see brothas doing well in life. I didn't know about the touching part though.

Whattvideo is that in your gif and who is the chick?
What surprises me is how desperate white individuals are to harm blacks. They don't care if they get fired, lost their job and house, kids go hungry, they just must attack any happy looking black person minding their own business.