Becky: Mad She Got Rejected!
(10-17-2018, 01:54 AM)Ipay4 Wrote:
(10-14-2018, 08:56 PM)blacksquatchman Wrote: Props to the brother for not only living a successful life but to put nosy bitches like her in her place!

I agree with everything Phil said. Black excellence and White supremacy cannot go well together because these racist folks don't wanna see brothas doing well in life. I didn't know about the touching part though.

Whattvideo is that in your gif and who is the chick?

If you talk about the gif in my signature, I forgot the chick's name but I know that scene is from Up Your Ass 19....at least that's how I remember....

[Image: O2OK5gJ7_o.gif]   

HE HAS BRING THE RUCKUS
TO ALL YOU MUTHAFUCKAS

XD XD XD         

(10-17-2018, 01:54 AM)Ipay4 Wrote:
(10-14-2018, 08:56 PM)blacksquatchman Wrote: Props to the brother for not only living a successful life but to put nosy bitches like her in her place!

I agree with everything Phil said. Black excellence and White supremacy cannot go well together because these racist folks don't wanna see brothas doing well in life. I didn't know about the touching part though.

Whattvideo is that in your gif and who is the chick?

The chick is Charity Crawford
[Image: MV5BMTUxYjQ5OGItMmYxZS00YjkzLTliYzUtZDI2...00_AL_.jpg]
^No way its her, the video is too old and she is not that thick.
^^^It's Cherie, scene 4 from said movie. Always amazed at this chronic inability to carry out a quick search, especially when you have the movie title. Smh.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Coltrane88's post:
  • Ipay4
(10-15-2018, 08:23 PM)AussieMan Wrote: This looks like a BlackedRaw storyline gone wrong lol

Haha I wouldn't be surprised if they used this for a story in one of their scenes. But on a serious note how disgusting! It made my blood boil watching how she talked to him in such a condescending way like he's a child, but you can see in her mannerisms she truly believes she has the right to demand answers and block his way. I agree with the guy was say except about the women "sexually assaulting" as this is the #MeToo era and she definitely wasn't looking for BBC either. After she followed the guy to his flat you could clearly tell she was some what embarrassed by her actions and tried to style it out by introducing herself rather than doing I dunno the decent thing and apologizing! White America wake up! These transgressions are unneeded and retarded!
[-] The following 1 user Likes blackfrost's post:
  • Theo Younf