NFL Discussion Thread
AFC East: New York Jets
AFC North: Baltimore Ravens
AFC South: Indianapolis Colts
AFC West: San Diego Chargers
AFC Wildcard: Tennessee Titans and Cincinnati Bengals

AFC Championship: Indianapolis Colts over New York Jets in the repeat.

NFC East: Dallas Cowboys
NFC North: Green Bay Packers
NFC South: New Orleans Saints
NFC West: San Francisco 49ers
NFC Wildcard: Minnesota Vikings and Washington Redskins

NFC Championship: Dallas Cowboys over Green Bay Packers

Super Bowl XLIV: Dallas Cowboys 38 Indianapolis Colts 21
America's team is back! Don't be mad haters.
:lol:
"The more things change, the more they stay the same"
j_cassanova Wrote:Super Bowl XLIV: Dallas Cowboys 38 Indianapolis Colts 21
Worst prediction of all time!

Fire Wade Now!
"The more things change, the more they stay the same"
LOL It might have been time to fire Wade two years ago. he is a terrible Head Coach. Nice guy, not a very good tactician or motivator.
Tony Romo is garbage. He is just some double AA quarterback, who replaced Drew Bledsoe. Injury or not, he is not the future. Cowboys really missed the boat,(along with along of other teams) by not drafting Colt McCoy, from Texas (Go LONGHORNS!!!).
He is a smart quarterback, who knows how to protect the ball, and identify both open receivers, and Amoeba Defenses.
Hopefully, they will fire Eric Mangidiot in Cleveland, before he ruins this guy to.

Marion Barber, is good. Tough guy who seems to like running through brick walls more than open holes in defense. they should trade him and get some picks, before he runs his body ragged beyond repair.

That defense. Ooof. Cry Fix that shit now!.

Could you imagine if they hadn't beaten the Texans?

:?
Sorry for splitting the post.

Brett Farve should retire already. Here he is with damn near broken ankle. walking around with a cast-boot. And he is like "Eh I don't feel like I can be effective, but I'll give it a try".

That along with showing his peepee to some trash jersey girl with nice fake tits, this guy is just a detriment to his team.

"I'll give it a try"? My man, don't know if you realize it, but your team, the Vikings, are trying to make the PLAYOFFS!!

Halfway thru, here are my predictions.
AFC
Jets, Steelers with the first round bye.
Patriots, Titans, Chiefs, Dolphins.

NFC
Eagles, Falcons, with the first round bye.
Giants, Seahawks, Eagles, and Bears :roll: bye default in the North.

Beyond that, I don't know. would love to see the Jets win it this year, but like I said, I just do not know.
Anyone but the dolphins. They are trash.
How the fuck do you give up 9 point in a game, and still lose?

Oh yeah, i forgot, they're the Jets. put some pressure on their offense, and Schotteheimer just mentally, caves in to the opposing teams Defensive coordinator.
Aaron Hernandez Hung himself...

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2017/ ... story.html

Had everything. Literally, everything. The American dream in hand. Threw it all away to play gangster. I will never understand why cat's do this shit.
White Girl Connoisseur
[Image: OxvA.gif]
Bro was playing gangster in college. Hang out with the wrong people, get the buck in the end. Feel bad for his 4 yr old daughter who just went to the hearing not long ago.
When he made the sketch for his show we laughed but Dave Chappelle spoke the truth and this is a clear example of it.
[Image: keeping-it-real.jpg]
Some people are just too stupid for their own good. Dude did not just ruin his life he ruin up Odin Lloyd families life, his fiancee's life, and of course his little daughter's life. She will grow up having to deal with all the shit her dad did.
Reminds me of Rae Carruth. Had it all, but was so afraid of child support payments he had the baby mamma murdered. Kid lived, he's a wheelchair bound mess who will need to be taken care of for life. Rae will be paroled Oct. 2018. His son will be at the prison for his release.
White Girl Connoisseur
[Image: OxvA.gif]
Eagles did a pretty classy thing here:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/eagle...-lii-ring/
[-] The following 1 user Likes cwest's post:
  • Mega Nega Kyle