NFL Discussion Thread
Eagles nation all day! Who’s everyone rockin’ with!?
Raiders
Dumping Trump will forever live in my heart. For a team with such notoriously vicious fans (they snowballed Santa, for fuck's sake) that organization is a class act.

(06-28-2018, 06:36 PM)incognegro Wrote: Raiders

The hell you say.

You just came in here to say that? You better get your splint kit and go work on your QB. Carr ain't playin the same on one leg...
White Girl Connoisseur
[Image: OxvA.gif]
Any Pats fan in here ? Smile
he was playing with a broken back last season, DC should be better this year with the new coaches and scheme
(06-28-2018, 06:45 PM)Shotgun Styles Wrote: Dumping Trump will forever live in my heart. For a team with such notoriously vicious fans (they snowballed Santa, for fuck's sake) that organization is a class act.

(06-28-2018, 06:36 PM)incognegro Wrote: Raiders

The hell you say.

You just came in here to say that? You better get your splint kit and go work on your QB. Carr ain't playin the same on one leg...
Carolina Panthers. May this season be the first back-to-back winning seasons.
(06-29-2018, 07:46 AM)incognegro Wrote: he was playing with a broken back last season, DC should be better this year with the new coaches and scheme

I'll give you this: bringing back Gruden was a master stroke. Losing the team to Vegas was bound to piss off a ton of people, this was a great PR buffer to soften the blow.

Khalil Mack is wasted in that defensive system, though. They've got to get him some help.

(06-29-2018, 09:31 AM)Black19magic85 Wrote: Carolina Panthers. May this season be the first back-to-back winning seasons.

Wasting Cam's best years. It's sad. I really liked that McCaffery pick. But he's a slot receiver playing out of position. I'd move him there, and get a real back to hammer the middle. And that defense has been a mess since Josh Norman left. I like Ron Rivera, but as a defensive coach he's failed to deliver.
White Girl Connoisseur
[Image: OxvA.gif]
(06-29-2018, 09:53 AM)Shotgun Styles Wrote:
(06-29-2018, 07:46 AM)incognegro Wrote: he was playing with a broken back last season, DC should be better this year with the new coaches and scheme

I'll give you this: bringing back Gruden was a master stroke. Losing the team to Vegas was bound to piss off a ton of people, this was a great PR buffer to soften the blow.

Khalil Mack is wasted in that defensive system, though. They've got to get him some help.

(06-29-2018, 09:31 AM)Black19magic85 Wrote: Carolina Panthers. May this season be the first back-to-back winning seasons.

Wasting Cam's best years. It's sad. I really liked that McCaffery pick. But he's a slot receiver playing out of position. I'd move him there, and get a real back to hammer the middle. And that defense has been a mess since Josh Norman left. I like Ron Rivera, but as a defensive coach he's failed to deliver.

Yes, we wasted a lot of Cam's prime due to a bad o-line and receivers. I like the young receivers and Olsen. McCaffrey has bulked up and they'll try him as running back, but I think that he is suited as scat back/slot. They need to give Artis-Payne touches. He's good.

We miss Norman, but the pass rush is getting worse each year. Last year, the secondary was exposed by a bad scheme and disappointing second-year corners. But I hope that they'll bounce back.

Rivera is hit and miss. He's great when he takes chances, but he only takes them when he's afraid to be fired.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Black19magic85's post:
  • Shotgun Styles
(06-29-2018, 09:53 AM)Shotgun Styles Wrote: I'll give you this: bringing back Gruden was a master stroke. Losing the team to Vegas was bound to piss off a ton of people, this was a great PR buffer to soften the blow.

we gotta new defensive coord now too, Mack should be better than ever with Guenther on the defense
I honestly got to find a team to be a fan of. I've only really gotten into football over the last few years from being in college. And the closest team to me is the dumpster fire that is the Browns.