NFL Discussion Thread
(05-29-2019, 10:51 PM)contrast5 Wrote: Odell Beckham buys a Cleveland Brown themed Rolls Royce. Customized by Dreamworks Motorsports. He must be alli-in as a Brown:

[Image: vro91hz7_t.jpg]

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a27631...-cullinan/

Can't wait to see Devin Bush come across the middle and flatten this wack ass nigga.
White Girl Connoisseur

[-] The following 2 users Like Shotgun Styles's post:
  • btsstuff, bishop45
(05-30-2019, 12:37 AM)Shotgun Styles Wrote:
(05-29-2019, 10:51 PM)contrast5 Wrote: Odell Beckham buys a Cleveland Brown themed Rolls Royce. Customized by Dreamworks Motorsports. He must be alli-in as a Brown:

Can't wait to see Devin Bush come across the middle and flatten this wack ass nigga.

I like it. Dude is putting on show for Browns fans off the field  before he puts on a show on it. Baker is about to have this dude going off and thats great for Cleveland and the NFL.

They can only cry so much in that city after Lebron blessed them, but Browns fans have been so loyal to that shit team for so long, that a little sizzle is long overdo.

Not that I expect much sympathy from a man whose old face was the Steelmark logo  Rolleyes
[-] The following 2 users Like marvy's post:
  • contrast5, Shotgun Styles
Willie Mays Hayes from Major League did it better.

[Image: i045610.jpg]
[Image: 75b4b84e-fb92-41da-9ee9-6cca39072492_screenshot.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes btsstuff's post:
  • Shotgun Styles
(05-30-2019, 11:08 AM)marvy Wrote:
(05-30-2019, 12:37 AM)Shotgun Styles Wrote:

I like it. Dude is putting on show for Browns fans off the field  before he puts on a show on it. Baker is about to have this dude going off and thats great for Cleveland and the NFL.

They can only cry so much in that city after Lebron blessed them, but Browns fans have been so loyal to that shit team for so long, that a little sizzle is long overdo.

Not that I expect much sympathy from a man whose old face was the Steelmark logo  Rolleyes

I accidentally liked this bullshit ass post. 

Damn.
White Girl Connoisseur

Redskins hype going to derail once these boys see the real field.

Playing in the OSU offense with NFL talent at OL and WR/RB is a lot different.
(06-08-2019, 04:40 PM)shot_in_tha_dark Wrote: Redskins hype going to derail once these boys see the real field.

Playing in the OSU offense with NFL talent at OL and WR/RB is a lot different.

Philly just overpaid a walking cast and the Giants are a dumpster fire right now. 

The Cowboys are the only solid team in that division, and they're not world beaters. 

The Skins have a shot.
White Girl Connoisseur

No one was picking Haskins in the top 20 except Dan Snyder. Denver had their eyes on Jones and moved out once he got picked.

Redskins now paying a box safety $13M. Tight ends going to enjoy that secondary. Redskins have zero chance unless AP reformed back into his 2010 self.
(06-09-2019, 01:31 PM)shot_in_tha_dark Wrote: No one was picking Haskins in the top 20 except Dan Snyder. Denver had their eyes on Jones and moved out once he got picked.

Redskins now paying a box safety $13M. Tight ends going to enjoy that secondary. Redskins have zero chance unless AP reformed back into his 2010 self.

Nigga, whut? 

NOBODY. And I do mean  N O B O D Y  was going to take Daniel Jones in the first fucking round. I don't know who told you this bullshit, but they lied. He's a day 3 prospect. 

The Giants will regret passing on Haskins, and lest we not forget they were the last team in the NFL to start a Black QB. They have some issue there. 

I can't say how the  Skins will do this season. But I will say this: if they can get the rookie QB blues out of their system by mid-season, they could be playoff contenders down the stretch.
White Girl Connoisseur

(06-09-2019, 01:55 PM)Shotgun Styles Wrote:
(06-09-2019, 01:31 PM)shot_in_tha_dark Wrote: No one was picking Haskins in the top 20 except Dan Snyder. Denver had their eyes on Jones and moved out once he got picked.

Nigga, whut? 

NOBODY. And I do mean  N O B O D Y  was going to take Daniel Jones in the first fucking round. I don't know who told you this bullshit, but they lied. He's a day 3 prospect. 

Thank you for saving me the typing.

Jones was drafted by the Giants for one reason and that's because he's been suckling at the Manning teat and has been groomed by Eli for fucking years.

You're literally the only person, outside of the Giants organization, that didn't have them picking Haskins at #6

I can tell you one thing the Redskins were sure as fuck not drafting Jones. If Snyder didn't get Haskins then Josh Rosen is in Burgundy and Gold. He was trying to move up into the top 5 to take Haskins, not no damn Daniel Jones.

Dude must be a Giants fan
[Image: 48030518433_971e00788a_o.gif]